• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

How did Epstein die?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. How did Epstein die?

• Committed suicide
    • Trump had him killed
    • Clinton Body Bags
    • Someone else had him killed
    • He isn't dead
    • Escaped to Jizzrael
    • Queen had him killed
    • Bilberberg / Freemasons
    • Don't know/care
    • Who?

Posted (edited)

https://nypost.com/2019/07/06/billionaire-pedo-jeffrey-epstein-held-in-manhattan-on-new-underage-sex-case/

Bizarrely, Woody Allen, who’d been a father figure to teenaged Soon-Yi Previn before marrying her, lives nearby and is a pal of Epstein’s, the doorman said.

Allen was among the crowd of people ogling the fed’s raid, he said.

Oogling or wondering if theyd got tge wrong door.

Edited by spunko
adding poll

From the article:

Bizarrely, Woody Allen, who’d been a father figure to teenaged Soon-Yi Previn before marrying her, lives nearby and is a pal of Epstein’s, the doorman said.

Allen was among the crowd of people ogling the fed’s raid, he said.

“Bill Cosby used to live here, too,” the doorman said. “Next to Woody Allen. We get all of them.”

We get all of them.

Now what could the doorman be alluding to....cough n splutter.

Posted (edited)

Half expecting a blackout on this.

Another one I guess.

Pure speculation I know.

But if it does go this way I still wont have a clue whos done it.

Meaning there are so many possible irons in this fire and conflicting interests.

I am assuming the Republicans have the poker hand.

Given the names that are linked yet another issue of leverage between the UK and US...and the follow on with the grab for No 10.

It was mentioned on the site last week.

All threads eventually merge to one.

This has the potential to join that que.

Edited by The Grey Man
Spelling

18 minutes ago, dgul said:

Crime #1 to be investigated should be why the hell he was given immunity from prosecution.

At a guess: billionaire, paedo, jewish, friend of the Clintons?

Posted (edited)

The interesting point about the charges are that they relate to child sex trafficking not just paedophilia so it is less about what he has done personally sexually and more to do with his procuring children for others. Potentially it could be political dynamite. I feel Epstein might be about to succumb to an attack of SCRDS.

Edited by Virgil Caine

11 minutes ago, spunko said:

At a guess: billionaire, paedo, jewish, friend of the Clintons?

I like the wiki description 

Jeffrey Edward Epstein (born January 20, 1953) is an American financier, science and research philanthropist, and registered sex offender.

I wont hold my breath on this as being a game changer....a tone changer more likely.

It was the republicans who agreed the secret deal in 2008 under Dubya.

If they couldnt get them then, why now?

Theres gonna have to be some sparkling new evidence available and I suspect it wont be sufficent from new testomonies. The secret dossier wont have been secret to those in the know for the last 11 years. Thats a long time to prepare an assault on this issue.

I hope this will kick up the dirt. It will.

I guess thats the intention.

It might nail Epstein. Hopefully.

It might bring up the the wrong uns names again.

All good.

But will wager it wont go further.

For me, more likely a general change in the background tone so expect further issues elsewhere in Trumps fight for the election.

Not sure of the phrase but it feels like both republicans and democrats are pulling in all old debts at the moment for a blitz in the next several months.

4 minutes ago, Virgil Caine said:

I like the wiki description 

Jeffrey Edward Epstein (born January 20, 1953) is an American financier, science and research philanthropist, and registered sex offender.

I like this bit:

The International Business Times reported that papers filed in a 2006 lawsuit alleged that Epstein installed concealed cameras in numerous places on his property to record sexual activity with underage girls by prominent people for criminal purposes, such as blackmail.[14] Epstein allegedly "loaned" girls to powerful people to ingratiate himself with them and also to gain possible blackmail information.[12] In 2015, evidence came to light that one of the powerful men at Epstein's mansion may have been Prince Andrew, Duke of York.[12]

2 minutes ago, The Grey Man said:

I wont hold my breath on this as being a game changer....a tone changer more likely.

It was the republicans who agreed the secret deal in 2008 under Dubya.

If they couldnt get them then, why now?

Theres gonna have to be some sparkling new evidence available and I suspect it wont be sufficent from new testomonies. The secret dossier wont have been secret to those in the know for the last 11 years. Thats a long time to prepare an assault on this issue.

I hope this will kick up the dirt. It will.

I guess thats the intention.

It might nail Epstein. Hopefully.

It might bring up the the wrong uns names again.

All good.

But will wager it wont go further.

For me, more likely a general change in the background tone so expect further issues elsewhere in Trumps fight for the election.

Not sure of the phrase but it feels like both republicans and democrats are pulling in all old debts at the moment for a blitz in the next several months.

You're looking at it from the angle of a sane person. I suspect it's just another protracted attempt to get to Trump as they are/were friends.

4 minutes ago, spunko said:

You're looking at it from the angle of a sane person. I suspect it's just another protracted attempt to get to Trump as they are/were friends.

Given what we know about Epstein’s chums that would be a very dangerous game for the DNC. Essentially US politics are played under rules of Mutually Assured Destruction where if one side chooses to fight in the gutter then the opponents have more than enough dirty ammo to destroy them. As for Trump I don’t see any evidence that he has ever liked them young.

9 minutes ago, spunko said:

I like this bit:

The International Business Times reported that papers filed in a 2006 lawsuit alleged that Epstein installed concealed cameras in numerous places on his property to record sexual activity with underage girls by prominent people for criminal purposes, such as blackmail.[14] Epstein allegedly "loaned" girls to powerful people to ingratiate himself with them and also to gain possible blackmail information.[12] In 2015, evidence came to light that one of the powerful men at Epstein's mansion may have been Prince Andrew, Duke of York.[12]

Imagine!

Queeny fave kid serving 100y in Riker.

31 minutes ago, Virgil Caine said:

Given what we know about Epstein’s chums that would be a very dangerous game for the DNC. Essentially US politics are played under rules of Mutually Assured Destruction where if one side chooses to fight in the gutter then the opponents have more than enough dirty ammo to destroy them. As for Trump I don’t see any evidence that he has ever liked them young. 

There isn't any evidence because it's bollocks, presumably.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-07/trump-was-only-one-help-prosecutor-2009-epstein-case

Sex pest Bill should be worried though.

22 minutes ago, spunko said:

There isn't any evidence because it's bollocks, presumably.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-07/trump-was-only-one-help-prosecutor-2009-epstein-case

Sex pest Bill should be worried though.

And thats why its gonna get interesting in the next few weeks.

Both sides have to show their cards.

Theres the wild card to add of Trump and the UK...thats gonna be The Chris Steele document. A potential Trump Ace if he gets it.

Its all poker.

All will be showing a winning card to be blasted by the other...they cancel....stories suddenly drop off the radar.

This is sorting out the whole deck in my view in the run up to the presidentials.

The Epstein show is just one hand. Any attempts at a Trump link to Epstein is evidently to neutralise the crap on the Democrats such as allegations re. Bill C.

Its sparring time. Both sides know the shit on each other. How far they go with each issue,  no idea.

Were at the fighting in the gutter analogy.

So as I ventured.

Money on this story aint the killer blow. They will end up horse trading. Epstein..yep might be off to jail. It will be tit for tat and theres way too long before the election to try and go for the knockout...too much time left to fight back.

Its the further stages after that when it gets serious.

And to put it out there...if there was an issue with a senior member of the UK establishment in this area that of course is speculation...tell me....you dont think the same establishment wouldnt throw back a sacrafice in place?...that could be anything but as I go on repeat mode...The Chris Steele Document for one. They would, they have and they will.

This is the hor doerves chaps.

1 hour ago, The Grey Man said:

I am guilty of sanity!

Your right.

That shit against Trump wont hold out.

As long as he never visited  The Island.

And evidence says he dumped Epstien ages ago.

20190704_173523.jpg

Why the picture of Urmston?

Just now, The Grey Man said:

It was the label on the van.

It says sanity.

I think it meant sanitary.

Stuck in traffic and noticed.

Ah right. I thought you were suggesting Epstein might have been in the van.

Not nearly as exciting now you've explained it.

1 hour ago, blobloblob said:

Ah right. I thought you were suggesting Epstein might have been in the van.

Not nearly as exciting now you've explained it.

Fair comment - but it wouldn't be a major effort for us DOSBODders to "sex the story up" a bit mind blobby.

I mean it wasn't as if Epstein didn't love chugging on Ringo Starr's cock...!

XYY

6 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

Make it so, number one...

XYY

Andrew von Batternberg, I find you guilty of rape and sentence you to 100 get your ass raped, daily.

No Edward von Battenberg, you cannot go instead.