• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
stokiescum

Sticking up for the peasants

I’ve been a pub tonight I don’t normaly go to it’s not actualy a bad pub I’ve taken my son there on occasion but tonight I think I excelled myself the mark in question has a used car lot totaly opesite the pub on entering he got asked if he had sold anything today he then went on a rampage of abuse about the locals Thought be fair it’s his local and he knew that he would insult no one but his continued rants about the locals started to grate even on me and trust me I loathe them myself so I sat down opposite him and started a chat and asked him how he could stereotype so many people instantly has white trash we had quite an interesting chat then I asked him

what he thought I could afoard from my aperance he gave a figure Then I said in a carer he laughed I said that’s a nice watch you have he said yours will be a fake I replyed it’s a real even if it’s ugly end result was I applied for a loan useing a soft credit score in front of him and showed him

i could buy his Porsche easily it was 24500 

3 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

I’ve been a pub tonight I don’t normaly go to it’s not actualy a bad pub I’ve taken my son there on occasion but tonight I think I excelled myself the mark in question has a used car lot totaly opesite the pub on entering he got asked if he had sold anything today he then went on a rampage of abuse about the locals Thought be fair it’s his local and he knew that he would insult no one but his continued rants about the locals started to grate even on me and trust me I loathe them myself so I sat down opposite him and started a chat and asked him how he could stereotype so many people instantly has white trash we had quite an interesting chat then I asked him

what he thought I could afoard from my aperance he gave a figure Then I said in a carer he laughed I said that’s a nice watch you have he said yours will be a fake I replyed it’s a real even if it’s ugly end result was I applied for a loan useing a soft credit score in front of him and showed him

Great anecdote, but could you afford some punctuation, or even the occasional full stop?

Just now, Horrified Onlooker said:

Great anecdote, but could you afford some punctuation, or even the occasional full stop?

Give the man a break. He spelled Porsche correctly. That is good enough for me.

12 minutes ago, Horrified Onlooker said:

Speak to my phone im

off the malt and hops in fenton in a secand I will

be worse later 

i hate stoke with a vengeance and im

no stokie but even I have my limits his face was a picture when I took my ugly watch off and said I can get yours from

argos for 100 quid but to be fair he had a better phone lol mind mines paid for 

37 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Often car dealers drive a Porsche.

Usually 911.

They usually say it's one of the few cars that can increase in value the longer you keep it.

If you buy it for 24500 Stokie you could sell it back to him next year for 25000.

I look forward to the day i win the lottery. (dreams aside) 

I will go out and buy the biggest but most reliable banger i can. Most likely an old Volvo estate. 

I will then take great pride in smashing into the vehicles of said twats. 

Should i not get away Scott free, i can afford the legal fees. 

Like most rich folk with any sense, i will appear to be poor, to the outsider. 

46 minutes ago, Horrified Onlooker said:

Oh, it wasn't so bad;  even Finnegans Wake would be readable if it was only two paragraphs (well, three if you include the errant carriage-return).

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

I look forward to the day i win the lottery. (dreams aside) 

I will go out and buy the biggest but most reliable banger i can. Most likely an old Volvo estate. 

I will then take great pride in smashing into the vehicles of said twats. 

Should i not get away Scott free, i can afford the legal fees. 

Like most rich folk with any sense, i will appear to be poor, to the outsider. 

He ain’t got any money he has a lot of cars he can’t shift they just sit there I don’t beleive for a sec he buys them then sells them on for a profit more like he has them

on his fore court and if he sells one he makes some money ie from a bigger player 

Edited by stokiescum