DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Just stop luxuries.

sarahbell

13 hours ago, spygirl said:

Royal British Legion Graphic

Membership Support Officer

Royal British Legion

Oct 2021 - Jun 20229 months

West & South Yorkshire

Covering South & West Yorkshire I supported the Branches and Members across these county areas. I received high praise for my competency and confidence to do this job. My ability and efficiency were also praised. In this role, I have:
• Supported the County and Branches to recruit Members, offer community support services and work co-operatively, as volunteers. I have also trained Members.
• Supported Branches to create Bank Accounts and save money as charitable organisations on a local…

•  
    • Support Staff - St. Edward's School

Sep 2019 - Oct 20212 years 2 months

Oldham, England, United Kingdom

Partaking in this position has provided a wealth of experiences that are not only applicable to Schools but to most places of employment. In this role, I have:

• Supervised classes of children in the absence of the teacher and managing behaviour, leading classes of children where required, working on a 1-1 and group basis with children.
      • Supported both teaching and administrative staff while assisting with tasks.
      • Worked closely and communicate with staff and students of all…

•  
  • Social Media - St. Edward’s Church

Jun 2018 - Jan 20201 year 8 months

Lees, Oldham

Thats his work history.

Theres nothing on there to suggest he could afford a 220k house.

He be lucky to be able to run a v cheap car on the pay of all of those.

Councillors get paid.

Wight Flight
20 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

Yes, BOMAD.  Or maybe he's been blackmailing that Pincher bloke.

It's odd to hear that from soemone so young.  I had a conversation with a small business owner a couple of years ago which turned to how young people couldn't afford to buy a house and she was initially agreeing but then came out with her having bought her first house at 18 through giving up luxuries or words to that effect.

I remember in the early mid nineties where you could buy flats in coastal Cornwall for £15k, not particularly nice ones I grant you (view of the chemist's rather than the sea), but now they would be £150k. 

Giving up luxuries won't o'erleap that tenfold increase.

Did she mention she got a 110% mortgage (possibly interest only) so didn't actually give up anything at all?

Archived