DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Cost of living crisis and cannot pay the Bills, well sell your house then and release the equity

haroldshand

haroldshand

Here is a thought that is going to piss a few people off:)

A big interest of mine in recent years has been inflation and the certainty it was coming, today I am hearing about endless cost of living crisis stories many of which are heartbreaking and where I vote we help a lot of these people. But along with the genuine struggles you get the usual bunch who try and pull the wool over every ones eyes and try and get in on the act. The 18 stone single mother of 4 who is "missing meals" and the Asian family where the wife cannot speak the English language and the husband relies on his waiters job along with welfare who cannot afford to keep his 5 kids warm and his stay at home wife. It's not just today I am hearing this crap and there are so many examples of people wanting handouts while trying to hold on to wealth they have and get others(taxpayers) to pay.

So give me one argument where many of these people have hit hard times and it will get worse as will their situations, why can't they sell their property if they have one and release money that could well sustain them for years and even decades in some cases.

Hey we all know the reason and crap faux arguments many will use and "it will bring the economy down" etc etc "they put their lives into it" yawn yawn, so fucking what it's a tough world and these people at least have the luxury of feeding and heating and paying RENT themselves if they have equity and  for many years, many don't.

Time for a large dose of moral hazard we have been so lacking in Britain

haroldshand
3 hours ago, Inque said:

https://news.sky.com/story/half-of-uk-muslims-will-struggle-to-provide-enough-food-to-break-fast-during-Ramavan-charity-says-12580111

Half of UK Muslims will struggle to provide enough food to break fast during Ramavan, charity says

Islamic Relief says an estimated 50% of UK Muslim households live in poverty, compared to 18% of the general UK population.

"50% of Muslims" claim to be living in poverty. 

There is no other community and culture who shamelessly screw over the welfare system like they do and where they have it down to a fine art, and that's saying something in a country where many white people do the same, but not so openly and skilled.

Where C rents out to B on HB who works on the jobs black market for A, nobody else  could live in such a well oiled cooperative society without some element of shame, I would probably struggle to claim just a few months payments entitled welfare  after 35 years of working and paying into it without stigma from my family and friends, and yes I know it's wrong..

P.S   Just attempted to read the article and just cannot get through it, many things can pull my heart strings in the world today but I just do not give a fuck about these peoples so called "problems"

With a crooked smile
1 hour ago, haroldshand said:

"50% of Muslims" claim to be living in poverty. 

There is no other community and culture who shamelessly screw over the welfare system like they do and where they have it down to a fine art, and that's saying something in a country where many white people do the same, but not so openly and skilled.

Where C rents out to B on HB who works on the jobs black market for A, nobody else  could live in such a well oiled cooperative society without some element of shame, I would probably struggle to claim just a few months payments entitled welfare  after 35 years of working and paying into it without stigma from my family and friends, and yes I know it's wrong..

P.S   Just attempted to read the article and just cannot get through it, many things can pull my heart strings in the world today but I just do not give a fuck about these peoples so called "problems"

Had similar thoughts. Very occasionally in a small city that I once lived near there would be no taxi drivers at the Central station. When I finally got a cab and asked why I was told a lot of the Asian drivers drove on relatives taxi licences and were potentially illegals. Whenever Border Control turned up the Asian taxi drivers fucked off - funny that.

Archived