DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

London house prices drop by up to 15% in a year

TheCountOfNowhere

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

Be interesting to see if it gets rented. It’s not bad (I know, I know) as round by me, a three bed semi is 2k. 

It says LET AGREED, not sure what that means in letting agent speak, could mean anything. Doesn't look rented to me as I drive past it sometimes and never any cars there. Either way for £4k a month the vendor is making a loss presumably, to mortgage that for the price they paid (£2.35m IIRC) they would need to be paying £10k a month! :S

Edit: £2.48M actually. Wonder what the repayments are :-S

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/house-prices/detailMatching.html?prop=43083813&sale=80597364&country=england

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wight Flight
3 hours ago, spunko2010 said:

It says LET AGREED, not sure what that means in letting agent speak, could mean anything. Doesn't look rented to me as I drive past it sometimes and never any cars there. Either way for £4k a month the vendor is making a loss presumably, to mortgage that for the price they paid (£2.35m IIRC) they would need to be paying £10k a month! :S

Edit: £2.48M actually. Wonder what the repayments are :-S

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/house-prices/detailMatching.html?prop=43083813&sale=80597364&country=england

That's wonderfully cheap for a £2.5m place.

The rent is only really going to cover the maintenance cost. 

That would be a fantastic place for four young couples to rent together. I knew four guys that did the same years ago and got a magnificent party pad in st George's hill for the same price as four one bed flats.

Archived