DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

When you stop working you start to die

spygirl

On 11/05/2020 at 21:12, spygirl said:

Popped up local homes n gardens.

Im 99% sure its No 5 Coachgates.

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-78323851.html

The cars all have vanity plates Ade...

https://companycheck.co.uk/director/918339442/MR-ADRIAN-NICHOLAS-HARRIS/summary

I'd love to know the story.

What genius spends 4.3m on a refurb n try n sell for 3m?

I wonder what's driving the sale?

If at first you don't succeed, try n try again.

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/lifestyle/homes-and-gardens/why-this-ps3m-luxury-home-for-sale-in-yorkshire-is-really-a-bargain-buy-3269778

The YP properdee poof pieces have the same house every 12 months.

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/lifestyle/homes-and-gardens/why-this-ps3m-luxury-home-for-sale-in-yorkshire-is-really-a-bargain-buy-3269778

Adrian Harris happily admits that he will be out of pocket after turning what was a five-bedroom house in the village of Flockton into one of Yorkshire’s most spectacular, no-expense-spared, top-end homes.

While most people now have their eye on the end value when extending and refurbishing a property, Adrian had only one goal when he bought the house in 2013: to create the perfect, long-term home for his family.

One percent
42 minutes ago, spygirl said:

If at first you don't succeed, try n try again.

The YP properdee poof pieces have the same house every 12 months.

Adrian Harris happily admits that he will be out of pocket after turning what was a five-bedroom house in the village of Flockton into one of Yorkshire’s most spectacular, no-expense-spared, top-end homes.

While most people now have their eye on the end value when extending and refurbishing a property, Adrian had only one goal when he bought the house in 2013: to create the perfect, long-term home for his family.

They’ve put that behind a paywall. xD

leonardratso
16 minutes ago, One percent said:

hehe exactly, i wouldnt even wrap my chips in that shite, never mind pay to read it, i think i must have last read the YP 30 years ago on a train where it had been discarded along with the sun by previous passengers, guess which one was most informative.

16 minutes ago, One percent said:

While most people now have their eye on the end value when extending and refurbishing a property, Adrian had only one goal when he bought the house in 2013: to create the perfect, long-term home for his family

“I couldn’t find what I wanted so I decided to create it here because I liked the location. It is peaceful and Flockton has a lovely rural aspect with walks from the door but it also has great links to the M1 and M62. I knew there was a ceiling price for this property and that I was going to go past it with all the work I was doing but it just had to be and I class the loss as living expenses,” he says.

While the enormous spend and original cost of the house adds up to £4.3m, the property is on the market for £3m and the only regret businessman Adrian has is that he couldn’t stay longer.

“Since I started this project I have had three grandchildren so I am moving to the North East to be closer to them. It’s also where my business is based so it makes sense, though I didn’t think I’d be leaving the house so soon.”

Coachgates, which he extended up and out to span 9,218 sq.ft, id now on the market for £3m with Savills. It has a spa and a stainless steel, 15m swimming pool, which lowers the level of bacteria in the water. The kitchen/dining room is by KC Design and there is a state-of-the-art cinema room.

There is also a car gallery/showroom for up to six cars, which is open plan to the lounge area so car enthusiast Adrian can enjoy looking at his vehicles. This is beautifully lit, decorated and is climate controlled. There is aso Barrisol ceiling, speaker system and two car underground lift.

The six-bedroom property, which has home automation and a one-bedroom guest annexe, is also eco-friendly and cost-effective to run thanks to ground source heat, solar panels and triple glazing. Outside, there are four acres of paddock and woodland.

Flockton is a pretty rural village less than five miles from the M1 motorway, equidistant from Huddersfield and Wakefield, and within commuting distance of Leeds and Manchester. The village is home to a primary school and two pubs while the George & Dragon Gastro Pub is close by.

https://search.savills.com/property-detail/gbyorsyos210074

One percent
3 minutes ago, spygirl said:

While most people now have their eye on the end value when extending and refurbishing a property, Adrian had only one goal when he bought the house in 2013: to create the perfect, long-term home for his family

“I couldn’t find what I wanted so I decided to create it here because I liked the location. It is peaceful and Flockton has a lovely rural aspect with walks from the door but it also has great links to the M1 and M62. I knew there was a ceiling price for this property and that I was going to go past it with all the work I was doing but it just had to be and I class the loss as living expenses,” he says.

While the enormous spend and original cost of the house adds up to £4.3m, the property is on the market for £3m and the only regret businessman Adrian has is that he couldn’t stay longer.

“Since I started this project I have had three grandchildren so I am moving to the North East to be closer to them. It’s also where my business is based so it makes sense, though I didn’t think I’d be leaving the house so soon.”

Coachgates, which he extended up and out to span 9,218 sq.ft, id now on the market for £3m with Savills. It has a spa and a stainless steel, 15m swimming pool, which lowers the level of bacteria in the water. The kitchen/dining room is by KC Design and there is a state-of-the-art cinema room.

There is also a car gallery/showroom for up to six cars, which is open plan to the lounge area so car enthusiast Adrian can enjoy looking at his vehicles. This is beautifully lit, decorated and is climate controlled. There is aso Barrisol ceiling, speaker system and two car underground lift.

The six-bedroom property, which has home automation and a one-bedroom guest annexe, is also eco-friendly and cost-effective to run thanks to ground source heat, solar panels and triple glazing. Outside, there are four acres of paddock and woodland.

Flockton is a pretty rural village less than five miles from the M1 motorway, equidistant from Huddersfield and Wakefield, and within commuting distance of Leeds and Manchester. The village is home to a primary school and two pubs while the George & Dragon Gastro Pub is close by.

https://search.savills.com/property-detail/gbyorsyos210074

So, they want people to pay for an advert.  xD  good luck with that business model. 

3 hours ago, One percent said:

So, they want people to pay for an advert.  xD  good luck with that business model. 

Oh he’ll be just fine with his ‘business model’.  Anytime you see over an over the top development coupled with a classic car collection (and I’ve seen plenty in recent years), there’s some cold hard cash that needs spending......

Archived