Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Make your home greener to get a mortgage


Long time lurking
 Share

Recommended Posts

HousePriceMania

These parasites clearly have an agenda.

Seems to me they are trying to create an industry out of nothing, so Britain can be world leaders in it.

I think he might be pissing in the wind myself.

  • Agree 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Long time lurking said:

 

Might as well vote labour next time. Please come back jizzer, sorry, corban or whatever he was called. 

  • Agree 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Agent ZigZag said:

Inter generational living is the way forward then. 

It's funny really, that would free up the younger generations to stockpile precious metals, invest, and be more their own person than paying off a house for 40 years.

  • Agree 1
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Chewing Grass

Can see even less people bothering to move and larger old homes becoming a PITA as the rules invariably continuously change and get more onerous for no particularly good reason. Best policy would be to deport people who 'feel the cold' to warmer climates where they can live cheaply - like Africa.

  • Agree 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

sarahbell
50 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Can see even less people bothering to move and larger old homes becoming a PITA as the rules invariably continuously change and get more onerous for no particularly good reason. Best policy would be to deport people who 'feel the cold' to warmer climates where they can live cheaply - like Africa.

Like women?

  • Agree 1
  • Lol 2
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Agent ZigZag said:

Inter generational living is the way forward then. 

Get to cuddle up to granny to keep her warm during the winter months!

But intergenerational living is here, hence why so many not so young are still at home, and "normal" young women no longer have kids.

Edited by Hancock
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Phil said:

Might as well vote labour next time. Please come back jizzer, sorry, corban or whatever he was called. 

You trying to tell me you're not enjoying the freedoms Boris's Brexit brought us!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Chewing Grass said:

Can see even less people bothering to move and larger old homes becoming a PITA as the rules invariably continuously change and get more onerous for no particularly good reason. Best policy would be to deport people who 'feel the cold' to warmer climates where they can live cheaply - like Africa.

The only people who don't feel the cold are "some" of the people who've never been to a nation with a warm climate.

Once you've been somewhere sunny it means you're ruined for life!

  • Lol 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wight Flight
3 hours ago, Agent ZigZag said:

Inter generational living is the way forward then. 

Live with them?

We aren't even allowed to meet them in person.

  • Agree 1
  • Lol 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Democorruptcy
3 hours ago, Phil said:

Landlords unable to cash in.

Wealthy older folk with cash can buy houses and rent them out. Younger folk won't be able to afford to go green and pay for a mortgage.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Grey Man

Much better to get a brank spanking new home and avoid the greentrap mortgage.

Fortunately Mr Johnson has some good advisors in the property industry who donate a fair bit to The Tories who clearly could help out in this situation.

What are friends for eh.

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/dark-money-investigations/20-tory-donations-come-property-tycoons/

Edited by The Grey Man
  • Agree 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Green Devil
8 hours ago, The Grey Man said:

Much better to get a brank spanking new home and avoid the greentrap mortgage.

Fortunately Mr Johnson has some good advisors in the property industry who donate a fair bit to The Tories who clearly could help out in this situation.

What are friends for eh.

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/dark-money-investigations/20-tory-donations-come-property-tycoons/

It came after the Housing Secretary, Robert Jenrick, was accused of “apparent bias” by over-ruling local officials who rejected a Tory donor’s plans for a £1bn housing development and saved his company £45m by fast-tracking the project.

😬

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Hancock said:

You trying to tell me you're not enjoying the freedoms Boris's Brexit brought us!

 

Communist shill BoJo. Cunt. Like the rest. 

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Communist shill BoJo. Cunt. Like the rest. 

Notice how the claims that he is Boris the Libertarian have now died a death, even his most ardent fan in the media now knows he is more of a commie (and totalitarian) than Corbyn.

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Democorruptcy
5 hours ago, Green Devil said:

It came after the Housing Secretary, Robert Jenrick, was accused of “apparent bias” by over-ruling local officials who rejected a Tory donor’s plans for a £1bn housing development and saved his company £45m by fast-tracking the project.

😬

Move along please.... there's nothing to see here.... it was all within the rules.

Like Rich He cutting corporation tax for bankers in the budget next week. At the same time as raising taxes on us to go green (with envy?)

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...