DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

No wonder the market is boyant

sarahbell

You can find more information about us via “GOOGLE” – Please Search for TRUESTAYS Serviced Accommodation

The accommodation is perfect for someone who is assigned to work locally on a short term basis, relocating from aboard, or waiting for a house purchase completion.

We can provide a solution for all requirements.

Our properties are fully furnished and equipped with the rental price inclusive of all utility bills, water, electricity, gas, council tax, TV licence, unlimited WiFi Internet, regular cleaning and change of linen.

Our short/medium-term accommodation is the perfect fit for:

• Companies looking for Temporary housing for short-term relocation or long-term corporate stays.

• Contractors, Business Travelers, etc.

• Individual business travelers looking for a home away from home.

• Travel Managers, Purchase managers and PA's who need help with organising accommodation for their colleagues.

• Insurance companies looking to house their clients who have been displaced from their homes.

• Families coming from Hong Kong (and elsewhere) for relocations

With a crooked smile
1 hour ago, sarahbell said:

I guess its basically a £100 a night airbnb. I can't see anyone renting that for 6 months at that price.

https://truestays.co.uk/

Basically Airbnb in Stoke (!!). At those prices you probably only need to rent it 60 or so days a year to get a return.

You could argue that there always will be some people who are price insensitive and I'd imagine in Stoke they will have a lack of competition.

Looking at their company accounts it appears that their business model is that they don't own the properties, and most likely pay landlords the low long-term market rent, furnish the properties and then try and get the short-term rent, an arbitrage.

They don't appear in good shape although accounts were up to last year. 

35 minutes ago, Boon said:

https://truestays.co.uk/

Basically Airbnb in Stoke (!!). At those prices you probably only need to rent it 60 or so days a year to get a return.

You could argue that there always will be some people who are price insensitive and I'd imagine in Stoke they will have a lack of competition.

Looking at their company accounts it appears that their business model is that they don't own the properties, and most likely pay landlords the low long-term market rent, furnish the properties and then try and get the short-term rent, an arbitrage.

They don't appear in good shape although accounts were up to last year. 

Can't figure out what that website is about. My best guess is that it's been set up by a landlord with a few properties Manchester/Stoke and decided he wanted to set up his own AirBnB.

58 minutes ago, gibbon said:

Can't figure out what that website is about. My best guess is that it's been set up by a landlord with a few properties Manchester/Stoke and decided he wanted to set up his own AirBnB.

I would agree

Archived