DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

C4 “investigate” rising rents..

Sugarlips

1 hour ago, Sugarlips said:

The only solution that came through from the angry mob is price controls. That’s worked out so well everywhere it’s been tried 🙄

Is that a tranny?

2 minutes ago, Loki said:

Hmmm, no, I don't think so. The mannerisms are intrinsically female and there's no 'apple', so it's pretty damn safe to assume there's no 'banana'!

Guards - Release this woman!

8 minutes ago, Upsettah said:

Hmmm, no, I don't think so. The mannerisms are intrinsically female and there's no 'apple', so it's pretty damn safe to assume there's no 'banana'!

Guards - Release this woman!

Thanks inspector, that will be all for now :D

Before I can feel any sympathy for any of the people in the video, I must first know their opinion on immigration/migration/asylum/whatever you want to call it.

If they don't want it reduced to zero (or at least a Very Small Number) then sorry, fuck 'em, they're just getting what comes packaged with their ideology.

23 hours ago, Sugarlips said:

The only solution that came through from the angry mob is price controls. That’s worked out so well everywhere it’s been tried 🙄

The simple solution is to do something, ANYTHING would help. 

There are plants in every single fucking shot around her home, all respiring and throwing out moisture as they do, along with the natural evaporation from the moist soil. 

Almost every drop of water put into the plant pot is going to end up as humidity and condensation in her house, as shown in the video... 

How about removing these massive reservoirs of moisture, I would usually recommend doing it before they become a mat of mycelium, kill the plants and put your life in danger but better late than never.. 

SmartSelect_20221231-192629_Brave.thumb.jpg.424b2f52265d493c5ad0e167ceed2d17.jpg

SmartSelect_20221231-192643_Brave.thumb.jpg.70f28b54470c9ff52b552cf5838d139c.jpg

PatronizingGit

Not going to watch it, given its MSM it wont mention immigration, but i assume she is in London or the South East.

Yes, houses are extortionate, but, if living with parents, at 34, thats a good decade & change in a job, unless parents are charging her a very high rent, she could buy somewhere if homeownership is that important in most the country

2 minutes ago, PatronizingGit said:

Not going to watch it, given its MSM it wont mention , but i assume she is in London or the South East.

Yes, houses are extortionate, but, if living with parents, at 34, thats a good & change in a job, unless parents are charging her a very , she could buy somewhere if homeownership is that important in most the country

Cambridge.

Giving up a job to start a Masters degree in Manchester.... like that is going to be free.

You can pretty much tell that this type of person has rich parents, thus never had to chase the money thus working in some kind of vocational job.

A few things piss me off that the example is so flawed yet they are trying to present it as some kind of representation. 

Second, the point that properties cost too much is valid, but exaggerating things to try and make a bigger point is borderling lying which cheapens the effort.

Thirdly a good chunk of the public are just apathetic to it for various reasons. A big reform which benefits renters at the cost of owners just isn't going to be of interest because people care more about their own wealth even if society goes under amidst a mass of immigrants and scroungers. 

More spivs to provide the increasing demand so rents keep on going up, right? Most people lost their morals a long time ago but that was caused by the financial incentives the government created.

On 31/12/2022 at 08:08, Loki said:

Thanks inspector, that will be all for now :D

surely Upsettah is not a bottom inspector, he is the TRANSFINDER GENERAL!

PatronizingGit
6 hours ago, Boon said:

Cambridge.

Giving up a job to start a Masters degree in Manchester.... like that is going to be free.

You can pretty much tell that this type of person has rich parents, thus never had to chase the money thus working in some kind of vocational job.

A few things piss me off that the example is so flawed yet they are trying to present it as some kind of representation. 

Second, the point that properties cost too much is valid, but exaggerating things to try and make a bigger point is borderling lying which cheapens the effort.

Thirdly a good chunk of the public are just apathetic to it for various reasons. A big reform which benefits renters at the cost of owners just isn't going to be of interest because people care more about their own wealth even if society goes under amidst a mass of immigrants and scroungers. 

More spivs to provide the increasing demand so rents keep on going up, right? Most people lost their morals a long time ago but that was caused by the financial incentives the government created.

Cambridge, There you go. Officially now the most expensive market outside London. Permanent 30 something student finds it hard to buy house. Even if they built a bunch of cheapo housing there it would probably be the wrong area too working class & bigoted etc.

I grew up around there. Moved away because 1) property prices 2) feels like a chindian colony which certainly is not the place I grew up around.

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/12/2022 at 19:36, Sugarlips said:

image.thumb.png.374bc08d6fa712d37fc926c8c57b56e7.png

Presenter gets a SAVAGE titty MOGGING!

Archived