• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Posted (edited)

Well if these things make money, I guess I can do you all a few of Mrs XYY's dirty "apple-catchers" for 4.99 each - or maybe three for a tenner.

Now just HOW soiled do you pervy cunts want them...?

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

A sleazy guy I used to know got into selling smut. He was too mean to pay women for their panties so they were all from him. Soiled them with a mix of skid marks, piss and his own cum. Wrecked his sex life as he had to jerk off multiple times a day to keep up with demand.

He did have a talent for getting fit young burds to pose naked for him at a reasonable rate. He once received an unsolicited beaver shot from a super fit lessie posing in Trafalgar Square. (He was pretending to be female.) He had copies made and sold loads of them as well as his other nudie pics.

It all came on top when one of his nudie pics got published in 'Readers Wives'. A very angry husband was trying to track him down so he had to disappear for some time.

On 04/06/2018 at 12:23, jm51 said:

A sleazy guy I used to know got into selling smut. He was too mean to pay women for their panties so they were all from him. Soiled them with a mix of skid marks, piss and his own cum. Wrecked his sex life as he had to jerk off multiple times a day to keep up with demand.

He did have a talent for getting fit young burds to pose naked for him at a reasonable rate. He once received an unsolicited beaver shot from a super fit lessie posing in Trafalgar Square. (He was pretending to be female.) He had copies made and sold loads of them as well as his other nudie pics.

It all came on top when one of his nudie pics got published in 'Readers Wives'. A very angry husband was trying to track him down so he had to disappear for some time.

That's so fucked up I don't even know where to begin......