DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Credit deflation and the reflation cycle to come (part 2)

spunko

i got 63pence, i now own exxon mobil as well, i dunno if ill have time for all these shit companies that im winning.

• Replies 34.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/12/2020 at 15:58, DurhamBorn said:

Iv got some with them and think they should be ok.They dont lend out and hold the physical.$2 billion worth and its HSBC USA who hold the bullion.

Does not the USA have some rep for repatriation silver a gold ok I know it was the 1930 but it’s done it before 

5 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Does not the USA have some rep for repatriation silver a gold ok I know it was the 1930 but it’s done it before 

Think many many people simply didn’t hand it in and only a very few were done for it.

10 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

4 minutes ago, Shamone said:

Think many many people simply didn’t hand it in and only a very few were done for it.

Think of it as only the credulous fools went along with it

Bit like masks

5 minutes ago, Shamone said:

Big Corps will and those that hold paper notes against a banks bullion will get an IOU’s 

6 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Big Corps will and those that hold paper notes against a banks bullion will get an IOU’s 

If you can’t hold it you don’t own it.

2 minutes ago, Bobthebuilder said:

To be honest Stokie, I would rather have your cornetto in baileys right now.

It’s an interesting drink

About half way through it resembled cold sick but was ok with a spoon

5 minutes ago, Shamone said:

If you can’t hold it you don’t own it.

That’s my point at the rate we are going it’s going to be like bit coin you can make money a cash out until they decide you can’t 

12 minutes ago, Bobthebuilder said:

To be honest Stokie, I would rather have your cornetto in baileys right now.

I’d rather the titties he had on the tv.

4 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

That’s my point at the rate we are going it’s going to be like bit coin you can make money a cash out until they decide you can’t 

Crap price, something like 80% of spot but the local bullion dealer will give cash.

2 minutes ago, Shamone said:

Crap price, something like 80% of spot but the local bullion dealer will give cash.

Well my hobby used to be metal detecting and most are retired or on social ie the hardcore guys more hours in the field is more odds of finding something on avarage .has an example the staffs hoard at 6.5 million was found by a none worker one of my mates is due millions he don’t work lol .they were the ultra lucky but if you want to buy gold buy it off detecting guys for cash 

2 minutes ago, Bobthebuilder said:

Ah, that's OK then.

Well it’s not real I’m not has vindictive has fans of formulae 1 watching it live in the vain hope of seeing hamelton die live

Bobthebuilder
8 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Well it’s not real I’m not has vindictive has fans of formulae 1 watching it live in the vain hope of seeing hamelton die live

Or Grosjean?

I have quite a few oillies that I bought in March and the later low. It will be interesting to see what divis i get on them. RDSB and REPSOL up nicely at the moment.

16 minutes ago, Bobthebuilder said:

Or Grosjean?

I have quite a few oillies that I bought in March and the later low. It will be interesting to see what divis i get on them. RDSB and REPSOL up nicely at the moment.

I hope you do well im

not like a lot of benefit people I like to see people make money I’m not crass ps had to google that name I’ve no interest in watching multi millionaires drive around a track in an orderly prosesion 

59 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

This.

If you read US goldbug forums very few use gold storage services, and those that do use ones in singapore and switzerland for this reason.

Archived