Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Furlough cost,,,,,,,,same as welfare.


DurhamBorn
 Share

Recommended Posts

Wight Flight
16 minutes ago, Castlevania said:

Ah but that’s against women’s equality. You disgusting vile sexist pig ;)

I suggest you are the sexist.

I never mentioned which gender could stay at home.

9_9

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Wight Flight said:

Excellent plan.

But what the hell would you do if you retired?

FFS spend some now on enjoying yourself.

If you don't know how, drop @ccc a line.

In all honesty I have kind of forgotten how to enjoy myself. Well in a way that involves going anywhere or doing anything with other folk!

I think a week with @ccc would either make a new man of me or kill me. I had to google the word 'ching' the other day. :D

  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wight Flight
23 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

In all honesty I have kind of forgotten how to enjoy myself. Well in a way that involves going anywhere or doing anything with other folk!

I think a week with @ccc would either make a new man of me or kill me. I had to google the word 'ching' the other day. :D

This needs a new thread. In the secret place.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

leonardratso
34 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

In all honesty I have kind of forgotten how to enjoy myself. Well in a way that involves going anywhere or doing anything with other folk!

I think a week with @ccc would either make a new man of me or kill me. I had to google the word 'ching' the other day. :D

these ones?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ching

 

 

Edited by leonardratso
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 31/05/2020 at 12:49, Sideysid said:

I put all my salary into my pension and work less days to take me down to £40k pension cap (essentially zero take home)

This isn't going to work. You will need to earn a salary of £40k per year to stick £40k into your SIPP.

I'm an IT contractor with a Ltd Co and pay myself £8,784 a year in salary and take the other money I need as a divi. £8,784 is the maximum amount that my Ltd Co is allowed to contribute to my SIPP.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 31/05/2020 at 15:39, JoeDavola said:

put everything over basic rate tax into my pension

As above, unless you earn less than £25k a year, you won't be able to do this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Castlevania
5 hours ago, AWW said:

As above, unless you earn less than £25k a year, you won't be able to do this.

This is incorrect. You can put in all your relevant earnings capped at 40k. So if you earned £40k gross then you can put £32k in a SIPP and receive full tax relief on it I.e. have it topped up to £40k.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Castlevania said:

This is incorrect. You can put in all your relevant earnings capped at 40k. So if you earned £40k gross then you can put £32k in a SIPP and receive full tax relief on it I.e. have it topped up to £40k.

If that's the case, I need to sack my accountant. Will be having words.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

Aye - turned out Ching is Scottish cocaine.

Indeed. Of which there are several grades. The crap stuff is colloquially called 'council' (or 'cooncil'), the decent stuff called 'proper'!

Not sure which CCC indulges in...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

leonardratso
48 minutes ago, Craig said:

Indeed. Of which there are several grades. The crap stuff is colloquially called 'council' (or 'cooncil'), the decent stuff called 'proper'!

Not sure which CCC indulges in...

is there a chong grade?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...