DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Credit deflation and the reflation cycle to come (part 3)

spunko

5 minutes ago, reformed nice guy said:

This is what the middle class really want:

gallery-1499448454-live-laugh-love-shelves.jpg

Nah...that is luxury beleif crap of a post-consumerist class.

The new middle class will want what the 1950s American one did: a massive car with a big V8, and a large house full of labour saving gadgets.

• Replies 30.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

image.thumb.png.3b5e6650cde47ff823fa3722bc67c5df.png

Who wants to read some of the worst takes on twitter? courtesy of google algo manipulation.

1. Daniel LaBraindead
Put solar panels in a country with negligible sunlight and shoot yourslef in the face by closing down the only possible avenue for the German economy to survive* (Survive not thrive or go back to normal). Abd also tax your cattle for more money.

2. Ryan Maue
Not a take, but a news item highlighting how Germany is going to gouge its middle class more.

3, PubAffairs

Germany asked EU to remove VAT from energy

4 Crap Energy Wire
EU tells Germany to fuck off

1 minute ago, No One said:

image.thumb.png.3b5e6650cde47ff823fa3722bc67c5df.png

Who wants to read some of the worst takes on twitter? courtesy of google algo manipulation.

1. Daniel LaBraindead
Put solar panels in a country with negligible sunlight and shoot yourslef in the face by closing down the only possible avenue for the German economy to survive* (Survive not thrive or go back to normal). Abd also tax your cattle for more money.

2. Ryan Maue
Not a take, but a news item highlighting how Germany is going to gouge its middle class more.

3, PubAffairs

Germany asked EU to remove VAT from energy

4 Crap Energy Wire
EU tells Germany to fuck off

Germany getting what it deserves.

Democorruptcy
9 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

Read that and saw this link

Interest-free loans to be rolled out in UK to help with food bills

A zero-interest loans scheme aimed at helping thousands of people who are struggling to put food on the table is being rolled out across the UK.

Red Debt Redemption
On 16/08/2022 at 11:25, M S E Refugee said:

I think the NMW is £9.50.

Anyhow nothing will be saving people in places like Carlisle, loads of new estates have been built recently and most 4 bedroom detached houses start at 250k and most households won't be earning more than 50k.

And most of these people will have two new Cars on the drive, basically they are screwed.

Those houses are in the minority for the north north, 80-150k. Granted not 4 bed detached but that is also minority not many need that size but like the idea of it.

M S E Refugee
3 minutes ago, Red Debt Redemption said:

Those houses are in the minority for the north north, 80-150k. Granted not 4 bed detached but that is also minority not many need that size but like the idea of it.

They have been building loads of 4 bedroom houses in Carlisle and they have been selling like hotcakes.

These ones are a few hundred yards from the M6.

I found this property on the Rightmove Android app and wanted you to see it: https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/122261180

MSM news as great as ever.On inflation they had a few on.One a mother with a kid with "autism" obvious getting the bennies in and her cash cow,then a bloke who was on "carers" his son "autistic" another bennie claim none of them working.Reason given for inflation,global,Russia etc,no mention of monetising the welfare budget for 10 years,or the massive increase in money printing.Dishi saying he would hand out more bennies,but nothing for workers.Where are the questions about so many people consuming these benefits but producing nothing?

Next article an 80+ year old stabbed to death on his mobility scotter,images an obvious immigrant.Another innocent murdered by our liberal elites and polos.

Don Coglione
3 hours ago, ThoughtCriminal said:

Unthinkable 6 months ago.

We live in a new world and the old one is never coming back.

Chinese and Indians in a joint exercise?!

M S E Refugee
7 minutes ago, A tremendous # on the lung said:

I ducking hate those 

I have often fancied those for the bathroom, I would probably go for ones that said "shit" and "piss".

Head in hands. It’s looking like the BOE inflation forecast will be going in the bin.

Presumably with the energy rises the council tax bill will go up by what 5-10% with a matching rebate of the whole annual bill then pain in year 2 with a £2k bill?

0EDEB2A5-22A3-49A5-A51D-EFE2590CC918.jpeg

Yadda yadda yadda
4 hours ago, DurhamBorn said:

Here we go,the basement front running the politics again.Of course its bull because he has been chucking money at bennies.Its also not about taking a job for the unemployed,its about bennies being far too generous in work as well.They need to include working and disabled in the bennie cap,its far too easy to avoid unemployment benefit,just get carers,ESA etc etc.However it does show the direction of travel.

" if he becomes prime minister as he suggested he would force unemployed claimants to take jobs when they become available. 

Speaking at a leadership hustings in Belfast, Mr Sunak said he wanted to get more people "off benefits and into work" and that this would help businesses which are currently struggling to fill staff vacancies. 

The former chancellor said if he defeats Liz Truss and replaces Boris Johnson in No 10 then he would ensure that "if there are hours to do, if there is a job going, people should have to take the job". 

He said that other than rising energy bills the main problem facing companies is "getting access to workers and getting people to actually work". 

“And I strongly believe that part of the answer to this problem is being much tougher on our welfare system to get people off benefits and into work," he said. 

“Right now, there are more people claiming unemployment benefit than there are job vacancies in the economy. Just think about that for a second. And that is happening under a Conservative government. That is clearly not right, something has gone wrong.”

He added: “If there are hours to do, if there is a job going, people should have to take the job as opposed to just being able to stay on benefits and that is the change that I want to bring because I do think that is the right thing, it is the Conservative thing, those are our values, we believe in working hard and we want to support people off welfare into work because it is good for them and their families too because there is dignity in work.”

A couple of problems with this policy. Firstly, those on JSA are in poverty. They're either unemployable and unable to manage their way onto higher paying benefits or they're claiming temporarily whilst they find a job. This is not a target rich environment. Look at sickness scammers and part time work benefits. Secondly, a billionaire doesn't have the moral authority to implement forced work programs. He can fuck off.

Norsk Hydro is the big aluminium producer and had Hydro power for the energy.Its pulled back a bit from highs.I ought Alcoa in the Covid crash,one of my buys id been ready for and it made me very big profits.

4 minutes ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

A couple of problems with this policy. Firstly, those on JSA are in poverty. They're either unemployable and unable to manage their way onto higher paying benefits or they're claiming temporarily whilst they find a job. This is not a target rich environment. Look at sickness scammers and part time work benefits. Secondly, a billionaire doesn't have the moral authority to implement forced work programs. He can fuck off.

Exactly,very few single white men want £77 a week bennies.Single person and couple bennies are very low.Its kids and making up they are autistic where the big money is.My neighbour is preggy with child number 6 to 5 different dads,though no extra money with the 2 child limit she will be getting for 4 and one of them is 17 so down to 3 in a year she can claim for but 5 at home.

9 minutes ago, DurhamBorn said:

Exactly,very few single white men want £77 a week bennies.Single person and couple bennies are very low.Its kids and making up they are autistic where the big money is.My neighbour is preggy with child number 6 to 5 different dads,though no extra money with the 2 child limit she will be getting for 4 and one of them is 17 so down to 3 in a year she can claim for but 5 at home.

Get herself or one of the kids written off as dolly and the cap no longer applies. My kids mum didn't fancy admitting her insanity to a doctor or getting any of the kids written off,  so she just moved some desparate Dan in,  he looks a bit downsy,  kids reckon the government give him money for being a retard.  

It's fucking brilliant. She's got so much money coming in she rarely bothers me,  and she's stuck getting pumped by a mong to pay for her shit instead.  Great stuff. Cheers Tony!  

3 minutes ago, Calcutta said:

Get herself or one of the kids written off as dolly and the cap no longer applies. My kids mum didn't fancy admitting her insanity to a doctor or getting any of the kids written off,  so she just moved some desparate Dan in,  he looks a bit downsy,  kids reckon the government give him money for being a retard.  

It's fucking brilliant. She's got so much money coming in she rarely bothers me,  and she's stuck getting pumped by a mong to pay for her shit instead.  Great stuff. Cheers Tony!  

xDxDxDxD Just one thing, Who is Tony?

2 hours ago, M S E Refugee said:

They have been building loads of 4 bedroom houses in Carlisle and they have been selling like hotcakes.

These ones are a few hundred yards from the M6.

I found this property on the Rightmove Android app and wanted you to see it: https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/122261180

Storey builds? My son is a bricklayer and has done a lot of work for Storey around Carlisle. I’m pretty sure your description fits where he’s done a lot of work over the past couple of years.

Archived