DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Credit deflation and the reflation cycle to come (part 3)

spunko

2 minutes ago, nirvana said:

ok then what's his login when the FED are on the brink of tightening and everything appears to be turning to shit with the latest convid scariant? ie massive china supply issues incoming

We'll find out...for once I closed all my CFDs in time :Jumping: sat here willing the fucker to go lower and lower

• Replies 30.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, nirvana said:

ok then what's his login when the FED are on the brink of tightening and everything appears to be turning to shit with the latest convid scariant? ie massive china supply issues incoming

Seems legitScreenshot_20220113-203631_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d88d45c76a7e8d9317fe6b0e145ba056.jpg

1 minute ago, Loki said:

We'll find out...for once I closed all my CFDs in time :Jumping: sat here willing the fucker to go lower and lower

watched a bit of that palisades gold vid, he's off his tits, he said 'Jan strong strong month' so far it's shit the bed........meh don't get him on the lower timeframe charts anyone

You can will all you want man but the charts never lie :Geek:

4 minutes ago, Loki said:

Watch and learn

good one, I always used to say that lol

NASDAQ SHITTING EVEN LOWER! :Old:

It was in fact a beautiful piece of movement that can only be recognised by studying 'having a shit on a chart' xD

4 minutes ago, Loki said:

I know, it's fantastic ain't it? :Beer:

so u think Uncle Dave has a crystal ball? it's gonna hit his 14500 that he predicted BEFORE XMAS and suddenly fukin reverse?

Disclaimer: he might be on about the Composite, methinks thats hogwash, the 100 is the important one lol

Just now, nirvana said:

so u think Uncle Dave has a crystal ball? it's gonna hit his 14500 that he predicted BEFORE XMAS and suddenly fukin reverse?

Lie down on the couch and tell me how many NASDAQ options you have

1 minute ago, Loki said:

Lie down on the couch and tell me how many NASDAQ options you have

good idea, I'm off for a lie down, laters dudes

1 hour ago, nirvana said:

what happened to Uncle Dave's RALLY?

some fukkers took a big shite on the Nasdaq lol

NB tumbled over 400 pips from the spike high, hmmmm, good game, good game :Geek:

2022-01-13_12-53-16.jpg?itok=kuMU48gP

Turns out having a big chunk of an index being made up of stocks that need a constant supply of cheap money is not a good thing when Inflation really starts going.

1 minute ago, Loki said:

I assumed something to do with Kazakhstan or politics 

i turned the central heating down.

14 minutes ago, CannonFodder said:

Found this. What a tool

https://amp.theguardian.com/business/2022/jan/12/russia-europe-gas-crisis-international-energy-agency-boss

Will buy more if still down tomorrow nyse open

Talk utter shite dont they.Gas provides 24% of Europes energy.Supplies are down 15% over the last ten years from around 50bcfd to 43bcfd.The biggest falls are in self produced gas falling from 18 to 8 bcfd ,Holland alone has fallen from 8 to 2 bcfd.Russian imports have grown from 11% to 33% of supply.Nord 2 will add another 9%,so 40%.Those are the figures im using on my gas calls and the cross market says LNG will be the swing,a lot from the US (Repsol know this hence buying more gas fields in the US).Europe will look to other de-carbon plays like nature based solutions and carbon capture instead of pie in the sky renewables or energy prices will destroy their economies.If there is a pullback US LNG players should be added again.

THE SOUP DRAGON
3 hours ago, DurhamBorn said:

They are tax free,but if you then take them out and put the money into a SIPP you then get 20% free added by the government up to your taxable earnings amount.My partner can take out £16700 a year tax free from 55 to 68 so is stuffing everything she can in her SIPP to get all the tax relief because she will get it all back out tax free.

A £1000 divi from BAT in your ISA would buy £1000 more BAT shares,transfer that £1000 out into your bank,then pay it into your SIPP the government adds £250 so in your SIPP you can now buy £1250 worth of BAT.

Could you kindly explain how this is done, the personal allowance is £12,570 how is the remaining £4.130 extracted? I'm well on top of maximising the contributions both max taxable salary and the annual non earning partners £720 Brucie Bonus from a £2,880 contribution.  Got to start learning the best methods on how to repatriate it all when the time comes.

What gets me about that tool is that russian gas production is at multi year highs

https://www.intellinews.com/russian-oil-production-up-on-last-year-in-december-gas-production-in-2021-breaks-multi-year-highs-231260/

Russia is upping production, its Europe that didnt sign the contract to buy any, and now seems to be moaning that its expensive at spot so we arent buying any and as a result of not buying any, we are surprised none turned up. Clowns.

The rate we are turning off nuclear plants in the west outstrips the time for capex investment to bring new gas production online be it in russia or north sea or whatever.

Who are your lng players by the way?

9 minutes ago, THE SOUP DRAGON said:

Could you kindly explain how this is done, the personal allowance is £12,570 how is the remaining £4.130 extracted? I'm well on top of maximising the contributions both max taxable salary and the annual non earning partners £720 Brucie Bonus from a £2,880 contribution.  Got to start learning the best methods on how to repatriate it all when the time comes.

You only get taxed on 75% . 25% is tax free. 12,570 is the allowance for the 75% that is taxed.

Archived