DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

“Anybody from any walk of life, I believe, with the right training and right support, can become a successful property investor.”

Delboy

Like most things in life courses, training etc..

Martin and his wife Kirsty ran training sessions promising to teach would-be investors how to make a killing.

let-me-help-you-kid.gif

• Lol 2

Noallegiance

“Anybody from any walk of life, I believe, with the right training and right support who can breathe and sign on a dotted line can become an unsuccessful debt junkie.”

• Agree 1

One percent
12 minutes ago, Noallegiance said:

“Anybody from any walk of life, I believe, with the right training and right support who can breathe and sign on a dotted line can become an unsuccessful debt junkie.”

“Anybody from any walk of life, I believe, with the right training and right support, can become a successful property investor in a rising market.  Just don’t try and catch a falling knife”

leonardratso

hahah, 3 years and 3 comments and only 1.3K views, low interest, 2 comments last 3 days, hahaha:

pete a
pete a
15 hours ago
Lol
David Lewis
David Lewis
2 days ago
Yeah right , waste of time twats gone bust for 3million
Kat Mando
Kat Mando
3 years ago
Martin Roberts what a twat!