Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

IGNORED

Blackrock Boom!


spygirl

Recommended Posts

Place holder.

TE summer special has this long god awful poof peice on Fink.

https://www.economist.com/1843/2023/07/27/the-demonisation-of-blackrocks-larry-fink
 

Its fawning drivel

TLDR -My opinion of BR/Fink, as they one and the same -

Fink/Blackrock didnt go bust in 2007. They got a chance to buy competitors for pennies.

They then levraged up during ZIRP and the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ rolled in.

Fink then thought he was the mesiah, preachign to Pols etc etc.

A total No No in the Wall street./Washington Nexus - see how Jamie Dimon operates.

Now IR are shooting up a lot of BR stuff is going to go bang.

 

 

  • Informative 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

One percent
41 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Place holder.

TE summer special has this long god awful poof peice on Fink.

https://www.economist.com/1843/2023/07/27/the-demonisation-of-blackrocks-larry-fink
 

Its fawning drivel

TLDR -My opinion of BR/Fink, as they one and the same -

Fink/Blackrock didnt go bust in 2007. They got a chance to buy competitors for pennies.

They then levraged up during ZIRP and the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ rolled in.

Fink then thought he was the mesiah, preachign to Pols etc etc.

A total No No in the Wall street./Washington Nexus - see how Jamie Dimon operates.

Now IR are shooting up a lot of BR stuff is going to go bang.

 

 

I thought black rock was a bunch of ex military who go in doing government dirty work. No?  

  • Informative 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

I thought black rock was a bunch of ex military who go in doing government dirty work. No?  

That's Blackwater.  Confusingly, there's also a Blackstone financial company

  • Agree 4
  • Informative 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

One percent
7 minutes ago, Loki said:

That's Blackwater.  Confusingly, there's also a Blackstone financial company

Why is everything black?   Weird. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Loki said:

That's Blackwater.  Confusingly, there's also a Blackstone financial company

Stepson was offered a job with them after 3 tours of Iraq and Afghanistan 

  • Informative 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

One percent
Just now, King Penda said:

Stepson was offered a job with them after 3 tours of Iraq and Afghanistan 

What does he know about finance?  

  • Lol 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, King Penda said:

Stepson was offered a job with them after 3 tours of Iraq and Afghanistan 

Stuart was disappointed when he discovered the other one was BlackRock and not BlackCock 

  • Lol 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, One percent said:

What does he know about finance?  

Not much obviously has he is now working on hs2.his last job in the army was teaching people how to use the new glock pistol he said it had no safety catch

  • Informative 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

leonardratso
1 minute ago, King Penda said:

Not much obviously has he is now working on hs2.his last job in the army was teaching people how to use the new glock pistol he said it had no safety catch

heheh, last pistola i fired didnt even have a trigger, it was a vintage smith and wesson from the some old cowboy period where you fired it by just cocking it, no latch on the cock either, just pull back and let go. All the innards were removed for speed.

  • Lol 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Blackstone: Private Equity firm.

https://www.blackstone.com/

 

Blackwater: Private Military Contractor (now part of Constellis Holdings)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackwater_(company)

 

BackRock: Investment Management firm. (Notable produce the Aladdin portfolio management software)

https://www.blackrock.com/uk

https://www.blackrock.com/aladdin

 

  • Informative 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

leonardratso
1 minute ago, Don Coglione said:

Treadstone.

Good tyres them. Except for those ones that killed ford explorer drivers. Or was it ford escape, dunno.

Edited by leonardratso
  • Lol 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

1 minute ago, leonardratso said:

Good tyres them. Except for those ones that killed ford explorer drivers. Or was it ford escape, dunno.

Yabba dabba doo!!

  • Lol 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, King Penda said:

Stepson was offered a job with them after 3 tours of Iraq and Afghanistan 

Warner were based/ripped off Black Water.

Brother was surprised that they'd actually found a bunch of more trigger happy morons than than black water..

  • Lol 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Warner were based/ripped off Black Water.

Brother was surprised that they'd actually found a bunch of more trigger happy morons than than black water..

Yes they fucked up in that market and killed dozens . 

Edited by King Penda
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, leonardratso said:

heheh, last pistola i fired didnt even have a trigger, it was a vintage smith and wesson from the some old cowboy period where you fired it by just cocking it, no latch on the cock either, just pull back and let go. All the innards were removed for speed.

A slip gun. The most reliable of firearms.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...