DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

ToSsers

TheCountOfNowhere

TheCountOfNowhere
25 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

Maybe a new forum section called Fight Club?

Then if one of the super troll hunters thinks they have a scent, they open a thread about it, quote the offending post and invite the "troll" to join it. That would move the troll arguments to one place and not turn loads of threads into off topic arguments like at ToS.

This troll hunter just wants to be left in peace to report on the madness of the housing bubble.

The trolls/bulls were right, They, the government, wouldn't and didn't stop at nothing to prop up their own wealth. 

The down side of this is what Im complaining about now, they dont seem to get it, till it affects them one day I guess, though I doubt people will want to have their children.

I just put anyone trolling me on ignore now, they've won, let them sit back and enjoy their victory, but just leave me in peace ( you twat ).

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Democorruptcy
15 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

This troll hunter just wants to be left in peace to report on the madness of the housing bubble.

The trolls/bulls were right, They, the government, wouldn't and didn't stop at nothing to prop up their own wealth. 

The down side of this is what Im complaining about now, they dont seem to get it, till it affects them one day I guess, though I doubt people will want to have their children.

I just put anyone trolling me on ignore now, they've won, let them sit back and enjoy their victory, but just leave me in peace ( you twat ).

I don't believe for one minute they have broken you. You are just pretending. Any minute now you might suggest that you could eat 50 eggs.

TheCountOfNowhere
5 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

I don't believe for one minute they have broken you. You are just pretending. Any minute now you might suggest that you could eat 50 eggs.

I've mellowed after buying in France, making a fortune off the qe backed stock market and winning the lottery.

Life's too short to he worrying about shite over priced UK slave boxes now.

The 2007 crash and subsequent events played into my hands ultimately.

Time to embrace the trolls, tell them they were right about house prices, givem a big hug then leave the nasty little bastards to wallow in the shit they have created.

5 hours ago, spunko2010 said:

Fine, but please don't continue it here, we don't want a slanging match again between here and HPC. There is too much drama lately please just use the ignore function.  :Old:

Its barely a slanging match, i am merely showing how he is one of the fools from the other website that ruined it with his pathetic jumping up and down shouting "troll"  of "he's an estate agent" nonsense to try an enlighten him why the site is an echo chamber.

1 hour ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

I've mellowed after buying in France, making a fortune off the qe backed stock market and winning the lottery.

Life's too short to he worrying about shite over priced UK slave boxes now.

The 2007 crash and subsequent events played into my hands ultimately.

Time to embrace the trolls, tell them they were right about house prices, givem a big hug then leave the nasty little bastards to wallow in the shit they have created.

You claimed to have moved to France a couple of years ago, boy who cried wolf springs to mind.

sleepwello'nights
19 hours ago, Banned by HPC said:

Now you and your bellend chums jumped on board claiming i was trolling and an estate agent, when in fact it was 100% accurate and it could have been debated if it was a perfectly good site as you claim, but you and your bellend chums decided otherwise as clearly house prices only ever go down.

We put an offer on a house that had previously sold in 2014 for £395k. It was advertised in 2017 for £620k and sold for £615k. You were correct with your view. I'm glad to see Venger was one of the posters "dissing" you.  

TheCountOfNowhere
13 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

We put an offer on a house that had previously sold in 2014 for £395k. It was advertised in 2017 for £620k and sold for £615k. You were correct with your view. I'm glad to see Venger was one of the posters "dissing" you.  

Any links?

Wonder how much it'll sell for as a repo when mortgage rates are 8%

sleepwello'nights
Here's a screenshot from Rightmove.

Sales history

Sold prices provided by Land Registry
  • Mar 2018 Sold £610,000
  • Mar 2014 Sold £395,000
  • Dec 2013 Listed for sale Marketed by Gascoigne Pees - Basingstoke Sales £385,000 View listing
  • view less
    • Nov 1995 Sold £165,000

Image history

leonardratso
25 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Any links?

Wonder how much it'll sell for as a repo when mortgage rates are 8%

£165,050

TheCountOfNowhere
1 hour ago, sleepwello'nights said:

Sales history

• Mar 2018 Sold £610,000
  • Mar 2014 Sold £395,000
  • Dec 2013 Listed for sale Marketed by Gascoigne Pees - Basingstoke Sales £385,000 View listing
  • view less
    • Nov 1995 Sold £165,000

Image history

Is that the beat u can do. 610k close to 615k tho. Well done. 2017/2018...a matter of months.  Surprises you didn't mention the 165k price in 1995. What that worth relative to wage inflation/inflation...£150k?

Blocked.

1 hour ago, sleepwello'nights said:

Sales history

• Mar 2018 Sold £610,000
  • Mar 2014 Sold £395,000
  • view less
    • Nov 1995 Sold £165,000

Image history

Did you buy in 2014, or did you just watch in disbelief like myself at the rate prices went up thanks to help to buy?

19 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Is that the beat u can do. 610k close to 615k tho. Well done. 2017/2018...a matter of months.  Surprises you didn't mention the 165k price in 1995. What that worth relative to wage inflation/inflation...£150k?

Blocked.

Oh dear, toys out the pram again. I am already blocked (so C*** will not see this) as Nowhere also totally lost a discussion he had with me, no answer so an inane response and put on ignore, standard response. Given from advert / viewing / offer  to actual sale on the LR would take 4 to 6 months a viewing at  £620k in late 2017 and sale going through in the following March is normal. No answer from Nowhere so he has to puts Sleepwell on ignore. Rather childish but then again if he has no answer what else can he do ....except .....  not fair not fair troll troll  wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaahhhh blocked.

32 minutes ago, satch said:

Given from advert / viewing / offer  to actual sale on the LR would take 4 to 6 months a viewing at  £620k in late 2017 and sale going through in the following March is normal. 

Just shows that as insane as Labours bubble was, it took 20 years to add just over 230k to that house, Gidiot and the Tory party have managed almost as much in 4 years.

sleepwello'nights
32 minutes ago, Banned by HPC said:

Did you buy in 2014, or did you just watch in disbelief like myself at the rate prices went up thanks to help to buy?

No we didn't buy then. We made an offer in 2017, much lower than the price it sold for.  The agent told me the successful buyer made his offer the day after we did. I watched the price rises in disbelief, pleasurably as we the houses we owned were increasing. I really lucked in, just as well I never knew about TOS when I bought them. If I had I wouldn't have bought them. 

Actually I started selling the BTLs we had in 2014, should have waited a bit. But hey that's how the cookie crumbles. I was expecting prices to fall, mainly because I spent too much time on TOS. I'm very suggestible O.o. The first one we sold there was no capital gain but we lent our equity to my son who purchased his first house. He paid £300k I think and sold a year, maybe 18 months later for £475k. So good for him, his gain was tax free whereas if we'd kept the BTL any increase would have been taxable.

What's the matter with the Cunt of Nowhere he's blocked me because he didn't like my anecdotal experience of the way prices increased from 2014. Not my fault, but true.

9 minutes ago, leonardratso said:

mein arsch ist blocked recht jetz.

?  Try syrup of figs or banana and rum  :P

Oh well ive made fuck all from BTL and nothing from the rigged stock market (sold everything just prior to the 2007 crash) ... and have been an idiot waiting for prices to fall for many years ... which they would have if we lived in a capitalist economy.

Still at least i have a bridge to live under being the unwashed troll that i am.

2 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

#PMSL

Screenshot_2018-06-28-22-00-00.png

i bet you have a quick cheeky look to see whats been posted by us tossers in your bad books, cant resist pressing that options button can you.

14 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Brilliant...5 posts from 4 ignored users, couldn't make it up :Jumping:

Tossers for sure.

Poor old nowhere he doesn't even realise what an idiot he looks as the blocked posters all seem reasonable people to me (check their posts) ... I however must be a troll, a LL and an EA and maybe even work for a bank. So again no reasoned response just another inane comment, no wonder no one believes anything he says ... oh except 'the bankers are going to crash the market and steal all the houses'. Still I am blocked so he will never see this .....

TheCountOfNowhere

@TheWig has joined, innit :)

I can vouch for him as I directed him here after he was having a moan about ToS!!! 

He's said he's off on holiday but will catch up with all the ex-tossers on his return

Is there snybody left now bar the trolls?

Inoperational Bumblebee
3 hours ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

I can vouch for him as I directed him here after he was having a moan about ToS!!! 

He's said he's off on holiday but will catch up with all the ex-tossers on his return

Well done, thanks. I really appreciate his sense of humour!

14 hours ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

I used to enjoy The Eagle but I don't know if others were as fond of his wild conspiracy theories. :ph34r:

On 05/07/2018 at 23:38, Inoperational Bumblebee said:

Well done, thanks. I really appreciate his sense of humour!

On 05/07/2018 at 20:21, TheCountOfNowhere said:

What about Greg Bowman I like him and his car stuff

Archived