DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

ToSsers

TheCountOfNowhere

SpectrumFX
On 06/07/2018 at 10:35, spunko2010 said:

I used to enjoy The Eagle but I don't know if others were as fond of his wild conspiracy theories. :ph34r:

I think his computer got taken out by a government directed EMP, leaving him unable to post on forums anymore.

xD

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, One percent said:

Oohh, how exciting. Better alert @spunko2010 if B.B. (or one of the pretend ones) is involved 

Why would someone do such a thing, hopefully this weirdo can get the help he or she needs, by being directed to the nearest cliff!

One percent
1 minute ago, Banned by HPC said:

Why would someone do such a thing, hopefully this weirdo can get the help he or she needs, by being directed to the nearest cliff!

When you say this new poster has emailed you, do you mean that they have PMed you through the site?  

19 minutes ago, One percent said:

When you say this new poster has emailed you, do you mean that they have PMed you through the site?  

yes

TheCountOfNowhere
52 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Let's just say that nobody needs to worry about it.  :D

Let's never forget the crazy MSN from ToS who threatened to shoot people at a HPC meet up.

I didn't go to the meeting just sat in the corner of the pub with my kevlar suit on.

No Duff (troll)
On 05/07/2018 at 21:21, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Is there snybody left now bar the trolls?

On 07/07/2018 at 11:44, Funn3r said:

What about Greg Bowman I like him and his car stuff

Ok a snatch squad for Greg and then we seal them in.  

TheCountOfNowhere
42 minutes ago, No Duff said:

Greg's gone all..I've bought a house on an IO mortgage and house prices only go up. I'd leave him there with the other property investors.

1 hour ago, No Duff said:

Hes the boomer who thinks its a piece of cake buying if you work hard enough and all that jazz, seems to look down his nose on anyone who earns a pound less than him. 

Reminds me of that Harry Enfield character who is considerably richer than yaaaaw.

No Duff (troll)
1 hour ago, Banned by HPC said:

Reminds me of that Harry Enfield character who is considerably richer than yaaaaw.

But Mr Bowman was so good in those films and his character so badly misunderstood.  This is all so shocking.  Very upsetting news.

Their Alexa number of daily visitors thing has been taken down by the looks of it! 

TOS is still down:

Website Name: Housepricecrash

URL Checked:www.housepricecrash.co.uk

Response Time:no response
Housepricecrash.co.uk is DOWN
It is not just you. The server is not responding...

27 minutes ago, Option5 said:

TOS is still down:

Website Name: Housepricecrash

URL Checked:www.housepricecrash.co.uk

Response Time:no response
Housepricecrash.co.uk is DOWN
It is not just you. The server is not responding...

Perhaps the owners have turned it off due to the lack of vistors. Site not paying for itself anymore.

@TheCountOfNowhere

I saw you posted a thread the other day saying to expect some property lion data. Did you get round to posting that at all? Can you share it here?

On 01/05/2018 at 13:31, TheCountOfNowhere said:

I've pretty much given up on ToS now.  It was becoming soul destroying.

10 years of madness has taken it's toll.

We decided to pack it all in and move to France and will be off soon.

I noticed today though when I had a lurk that some ToSsers are trolling me even in my absence :wanker:

Someone's come back 10 years later to tell every how wrong I was.  Well done him.  Trolling over a decade takes some going.

I dont think they've noticed that everyone's left bar the trolls.

The subject of housing and the sums of money involved have turned the subject of housing into a very emotive subject, I have learnt so much about people because of it. It really is up there with politics, religion and even Brexit:)

I have seen the luvie dovey types who are all love and good will, they get the odd £10 quid of food for the food bank and fight to save a local woodland and broadcast the fact while at the same time threatening a tenant who is only weeks behind with the rent in their BTL that her 50 hr week job cannot cover, and they will spit venom at anyone wanting to destroy their comfortable lifestyle. Crocodile tears at it's worst from these people when you hear them at dinner parties and family get together's "Ohh the poor young people that cannot get on the housing ladder" knowing full well they are the obstacle.

Tos(just learnt what it means) is my one source that manages to keep me sane though it is so flawed and over controlled now, it does not even come close to showing the real anger out there, I am hoping that Steptoe very soon takes over that mantle that is the UK housing market, lives being ruined for the few million landlords that are hosting off the rest of us. There are two types of people in my opinion who want high house prices, one bad and in many cases evil and the one not so bad, the not so bad type just wanted family homes and had to pay huge sums in order to do so, the others are the speculators, landlords, the people who just live for greed and to rub the faces of those they hate in it, for so many reasons there are people out there who just will say anything to keep prices high.

Don't give up count, deep down I still think this will be resolved.

On 01/05/2018 at 22:38, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Don't be bitter....they'll eventually collapse even more,

And it could be worse...you could be the/an EA troll ToSser trying to start a fight in an empty forum.

ToS has gone to the dogs, 3 or 4 trolls destroyed it over the last 12 months. 

Considering how right they have been and how well they've done, they don't half sound scared.

Why would you bother if everything was so great?

Got to wonder.

I was encouraged to come over here by several people after getting a hard time from a troll that everyone else knew about, why are they not banning these people or are they actually working for them?  Hoping decent real affordable home activists come over here and start getting really angry and maybe even pro active, when you think about it why would fubra HPC even want a crash now and ruin their cash cow.

On 07/05/2018 at 19:57, This Time said:

I think it doesn't help that Venger, Beary and Neverwhere all gang up on anyone who disagrees with them or calls them out on their cliquey behaviour - you're either on message or you're shunned.

Beary was the biggest p***k of them all, just could not work him out, he went for those that supported high property prices, fair enough, and also attacked people who wanted the same, strange

On 12/05/2018 at 10:50, Frank Hovis said:

It found it great for the ten years that I was on it.  Then it became not great so I left.

It was still great for ten years; not many websites make that anniversary.

Plus its underlying message remains correct; the only failing being that nobody could see quite how far governments were prepared to go to sustain high house prices.

In all honesty and now that we are all friends :), I had three Id's over years on there. I was getting on well with everyone, reached over a 1000 posts and had some great debates. Then one day I defended a mortgaged home owner to a point, the person and not the system, just basically saying I never wanted to see them "burn" or "suffer" etc, that made me a troll "Goodbye" , just banned and no reason and caused by a few people that said it over and over again. How dumb, my fight was to end the immoral and ugly greedy housing market in the UK, but one slip up and I was gone

By the time I got to the third ID I knew how to play the game, nothing I posted was a lie, but a lot was never said by me that needed to be said was the price I paid.

Frank Hovis
1 minute ago, grumpygit said:

In all honesty and now that we are all friends :), I had three Id's over years on there. I was getting on well with everyone, reached over a 1000 posts and had some great debates. Then one day I defended a mortgaged home owner to a point, the person and not the system, just basically saying I never wanted to see them "burn" or "suffer" etc, that made me a troll "Goodbye" , just banned and no reason and caused by a few people that said it over and over again. How dumb, my fight was to end the immoral and ugly greedy housing market in the UK, but one slip up and I was gone

By the time I got to the third ID I knew how to play the game, nothing I posted was a lie, but a lot was never said by me that needed to be said was the price I paid.

It ddn't used to be like that at all.  I think Bruce Banner is a very poisonous individual even though I agree with much of what he says; and if you say something that he personally doesn't like, even though it breaches no rules, he will ban you.

On 08/06/2018 at 00:08, ThoughtCriminal said:

I left TOS due to the blatant leftist/liberal bias of the mods. 

Whilst discussing immigration and Islam on there someone said he didn't care how many children were blown up by terrorists as it was a price worth paying for diversity. I took him to task for it and they moderated ME!

I was picked up on a few immigration issues, nothing horrible or what would be classed as racist. In short, too many have come here, Muslims are on a breeding program, please prove me wrong HPC "just stop it"

2 minutes ago, grumpygit said:

I was picked up on a few immigration issues, nothing horrible or what would be classed as racist. In short, too many have come here, Muslims are on a breeding program, please prove me wrong HPC "just stop it"

You go on too much, CONW was certainly correct in spotting what you are. BTLer or someone from 118.

Anyway there is a blocking option on here and to save reading your drivel i will use it. 

On 14/06/2018 at 11:39, Bruce Banner said:

It is unfortunate that you feel that way, however without a specific example to work with I can only refer to my previous comments of our website being a troll magnet. Being a long-term member you should know that. 

I liked your posts at first BB, then just got fed up after the same 1000th post with the same identical rallying call, we are problem in this for the same reasons, but HPC has totally lost it's way.

On 14/06/2018 at 11:39, Bruce Banner said:

It is unfortunate that you feel that way, however without a specific example to work with I can only refer to my previous comments of our website being a troll magnet. Being a long-term member you should know that. 

One thing I will tell you for a fact, even though I know how devious many of these pro high house price groups are who will do anything to bring down HPC, which I mostly support I might add, the word troll was used so easily by HPC in what was a very subjective discussion. I have already noticed a few bitter HPC trolls on here, but just let them get on with it is my view, they are easily found out and its a price worth paying for a good discussion.

Archived