DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

ToSsers

TheCountOfNowhere

Wight Flight
2 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

Whats a white pendragon?

Why do 3% search for The white pendragon?

Dunno. Whenever i google them I end up back here!

(But I think they are a further right than most movement)

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

If you don't know who the mark is...

Just nobody mention national action FFS!

sleepwello'nights
8 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

Well I ignored the links that led back here, and guess what I found. http://whitependragons.com/

They definitely are not like us. Sadiq (my father was a bus driver) Khan is their hero. Google must be playing a joke on them, or us :ph34r:

Wight Flight
3 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

Well I ignored the links that led back here, and guess what I found. http://whitependragons.com/

They definitely are not like us. Sadiq (my father was a bus driver) Khan is their hero. Google must be playing a joke on them, or us :ph34r:

Spoof site but quite funny.

leonardratso
26 minutes ago, The Second Mouse said:

this is definately the most important thing anyone has said this week, i am in complete agreement and would like to give you hard cash for this tip

TheCountOfNowhere
12 hours ago, Banned by HPC said:

Stop boring everyone with your trolls bollocks. It was you and the tossers on that site calling everyone trolls that dare suggested house prices were rising when they were clearly rising and turning it into an echo chamber that ruined it.

Stop boring everyone trolling thecountofnowhere.  It was tossers like you that have destroyed a perfectly good site.  

I dont remember you being but in charge of what people can say, shame that you've moved over hear now,

I've blocked you and satch now.  You're posts are getting a bit tedious. Personal attacks are quite telling

"Mrs Satch thinks dosbods is DOS Bods and this is really Disk Operating System and the Bods bit are Geeks who talk and post about PC operating systems. I think I will let that thought persist rather than enlighten her. "

My thought too.......now I know the truth!

Thanks whoever it was who directed me here as I really liked DB's deflation thread.  It was the best thing on TOS and I too am finding that site has really gone downhill.  It's not so much trolls which annoy me as people who bully others if they go "off message".  That has gone from bad to worse.  There are a couple of posters who are merciless over there.

leonardratso
22 minutes ago, janch said:

"Mrs Satch thinks dosbods is DOS Bods and this is really Disk Operating System and the Bods bit are Geeks who talk and post about PC operating systems. I think I will let that thought persist rather than enlighten her. "

Thanks whoever it was who directed me here as I really liked DB's deflation thread.  It was the best thing on TOS and I too am finding that site has really gone downhill.  It's not so much trolls which annoy me as people who bully others if they go "off message".  That has gone from bad to worse.  There are a couple of posters who are merciless over there.

haha, soon igor, soon.

TheCountOfNowhere
1 hour ago, janch said:

Same old tactics.

sleepwello'nights
1 hour ago, janch said:

It's not so much trolls which annoy me as people who bully others if they go "off message".  That has gone from bad to worse.  There are a couple of posters who are merciless over there.

I could handle that, it was the heavy handed "moderation" that got my goat ;). I'd post something and it could be three or four days before it was allowed to be shown. By which time the conversation had moved on.

Anyway I don't know what a troll (on the internet) is. The only troll I know of is the one who lived under the bridge used by the Billy Goats Gruff. 

Bobthebuilder
9 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I would say genuinely so; I owe a lot of economics knowledge to that site and it has enlightened a lot of people.  It deserves a wider audience than it has.

I had ten good years active on there.

Yep, i would 2nd that, started reading 2004, started investing in 2008.

Some outstanding threads over the years.

15 hours ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Stop boring everyone trolling thecountofnowhere.  It was tossers like you that have destroyed a perfectly good site.  

I dont remember you being but in charge of what people can say, shame that you've moved over hear now,

I've blocked you and satch now.  You're posts are getting a bit tedious. Personal attacks are quite telling

OK here is a post i made about Help to Sell sending prices insane just months after its inception.

https://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/196430-prices-in-hampshire-are-booming/

Now you and your bellend chums jumped on board claiming i was trolling and an estate agent, when in fact it was 100% accurate and it could have been debated if it was a perfectly good site as you claim, but you and your bellend chums decided otherwise as clearly house prices only ever go down.

leonardratso

bellend chums, hahahaha, i like that. ill use that tomorrow when we record fake question time in advance.

Carl Fimble
On ‎26‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 19:04, No Duff said:

What kind of chart is that?  Descent = more views?

The numbers on the chart refer to the site's position in the world/UK rankings, so lower is less popular.

No Duff (troll)
16 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

The numbers on the chart refer to the site's position in the world/UK rankings, so lower is less popular.

Ta.

15 hours ago, janch said:

It's not so much trolls which annoy me as people who bully others if they go "off message".  That has gone from bad to worse.  There are a couple of posters who are merciless over there.

From Wikipedia (I know, I know) :

Furthermore, in a group that has become sensitized to trolling – where the rate of deception is high – many honestly naïve questions may be quickly rejected as trollings. This can be quite off-putting to the new user who upon venturing a first posting is immediately bombarded with angry accusations.

Inoperational Bumblebee
11 hours ago, Banned by HPC said:

OK here is a post i made about Help to Sell sending prices insane just months after its inception.

https://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/196430-prices-in-hampshire-are-booming/

Now you and your bellend chums jumped on board claiming i was trolling and an estate agent, when in fact it was 100% accurate and it could have been debated if it was a perfectly good site as you claim, but you and your bellend chums decided otherwise as clearly house prices only ever go down.

Could you do us a favour and not continue the fight over here then please?

TheCountOfNowhere
9 minutes ago, Inoperational Bumblebee said:

He's still trolling xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD

38 minutes ago, Inoperational Bumblebee said:

cant im banned due to count and the gang for stating prices were rising and not being part if the hpc inner circle

30 minutes ago, Banned by HPC said:

cant im banned due to count and the gang for stating prices were rising and not being part if the hpc inner circle

Fine, but please don't continue it here, we don't want a slanging match again between here and HPC. There is too much drama lately please just use the ignore function.  :Old:

ToS is rather unreadable using a phone at the moment with those bloody Bloomberg adverts bouncing around the browser. :PissedOff: Anyone would think that they were trying to put off users!

OK I know , I should sort out a pop up blocker for it. :Geek:

TheCountOfNowhere
17 minutes ago, UmBongo said:

ToS is rather unreadable using a phone at the moment with those bloody Bloomberg adverts bouncing around the browser. :PissedOff: Anyone would think that they were trying to put off users!

OK I know , I should sort out a pop up blocker for it. :Geek:

it's very slow I find.

Also, dosbods "upvote" feature is nice.

It's good to get away from the madness of ToS.

Democorruptcy
3 hours ago, Inoperational Bumblebee said:

Maybe a new forum section called Fight Club?

Then if one of the super troll hunters thinks they have a scent, they open a thread about it, quote the offending post and invite the "troll" to join it. That would move the troll arguments to one place and not turn loads of threads into off topic arguments like at ToS.

Archived