DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Credit deflation and the reflation cycle to come (part 2)

spunko

5 hours ago, DoINeedOne said:

that used to 'Steve Bannon's website' ie, 'extreme right wing alert'

Apparently he did leave so dunno what influence he still has....I just get the impression he changes his POV depending on what direction the money tree is blowing.....

Edit: yeah run by the joos and proud of it, employ a 'token black geezer' and a 'token far east women' to make it look like you're 'down wiv da kids innit'  

• Replies 35.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Panda said:

At least you're still firing...

I'm stuck in the trenches at 10.25 and 2.34 respectively awaiting to go over the top and take a head shot.

You couldn't make this up. MKT caps destroyed in six months. Wish Looney would keep his gob shut...

that's me educated for today, so this guy is Looney by name and looney by nature?

to be fair RDSB are down more than BP today......I think it's more to do with 'no stimulus package' at the moment....

ill stimulate your package  with my shitty stick in a minute.

Shell are starting to get on my tits with their carbon offset emails, apparently ive used 871 ltrs of derv since 2017 and theyve donated £9.14 on my behalf to grow some trees somewhere.

If that 871 ltrs cost be £9.41 then id be happy, otherwise GFY.

28 minutes ago, Cattle Prod said:

you need to be in for the long term though, this approach is not for trading IMO.

It's not that.  It's just I could have bought more, buying later. 

"More is better. It just is" ~J. Clarkson.

2 minutes ago, Cattle Prod said:

Never regret or dwell on past decisions, because you always have more information afterwards than you did at the time. Make your decision, with the best available information, and move on.

Very good point!

who was it didnt like the wanky names of companies, hehehe;

image.png.6ad0a6fbde718039a6c309011e76c47e.png

avg: 0.671p  

curr:*1.875p

rise:179.45%  

just been watching a video on the new VW ID.3 - what a load o shite! Decent looking motor and I like the alloys but the software doesn't even work properly, absolute garbage :Sick1:

It's interesting though that I'm reading in the news more and more car manufacturers are completely dumping diesel...

Here's the vid if you're bored.....

2 hours ago, 5min OCD speculator said:

that's me educated for today, so this guy is Looney by name and looney by nature?

to be fair RDSB are down more than BP today......I think it's more to do with 'no stimulus package' at the moment....

Wouldn't surprise me if Exxon take's a look a BP as takeover bid. This price makes BP look very vulnerable.

Offers shareholders £3 a share.... Good business for Exxon.

Might double up to average down tomorrow if she goes sub 2...

Gonna be interesting tomorrow, maybe 2 is the psychological barrier where the falls go into reverse..

Divi wise BP and RDSB are roughly at the low level equilibrium. BP 1 to RDSB 4.5...

41 minutes ago, Panda said:

Might double up to average down tomorrow if she goes sub 2...

yeah I'm in for more if they go sub 2 BUT the dip in OIL was bought.....as were the Yankee markets for the time being so I don't think it's going there tomorrow.....

I think I'll start a BTFD thread and see how much money I can lose xD

3 minutes ago, 5min OCD speculator said:

yeah I'm in for more if they go sub 2 BUT the dip in OIL was bought.....as were the Yankee markets for the time being so I don't think it's going there tomorrow.....

I think I'll start a BTFD thread and see how much money I can lose xD

At these prices. Five years time you'll look back and think. 

Nah. It weren't real. 

Be brave now while the weak sell off and fall by the way side....

Opportunity of a generation. And I'm over 50..

Just now, leonardratso said:

go large or go home.

blimey I used to say that! Maybe we once met in a London bar?

I've got a great animated gif but it's too big, have this instead

all in.gif

3 hours ago, leonardratso said:

pity i only bought £250 worth, ah well, could easily have done a ukog.

Haha. Alien aka Arian Silver, good luck with that. At least the Williams are long gone now; those bozos cost a lot of people a lot of money...

14 hours ago, jamtomorrow said:

Right now, boils down to fear.

If you know any Russians or have been there, you'll know it just "feels" European, and Russia certainly has the science, technology and culture to play a leading role economically.

The problem is the risks involved in playing with their big boys - go off-message or spill the beans and you'll "mysteriously" end up like Skirpal/Navalny/Litvinenko/Magnitsky, or one of the journos with exploding apartment syndrome.

Morals aside, it's arguably a misplaced fear - my observation is they save the worst stuff for other Russians, whereas it's mostly light intimdation for foreign outfits.

But for the time being, this makes Russia look a bit more like "them" than "us" (unless you're Italian)

I've fallen down a Magnitsky rabbit hole.  2 documentaries by independent filmmakers ;

'The Magnitsky Act - Behind the Scenes' by Andrei Nekrasov - a big critic of Putin.  
He set out to make a sympathetic documentary about Bill Browder's lawyer Magnitsky's ordeal+murder in a Russian prison. Read Browder's book 'Red Notice-A True Story of High Finance Murder' all about it. HOWEVER, Nekrasov tried to re-enact the scenes and found he could not; they did not make sense, timeline-wise, logistically etc. and his movie turned 180 degrees and actually frames Browder instead.  In the movie you witness Nekrasov querying the events and Browder warns him not to delve any further or there would be consequences.  Vimeo have banned the movie but you can watch it http://www.magnitskyact.com.
Magnitsky is always stated to be his lawyer, but he was actually an accountant by training and did the books for Browder whilst he was at Hermitage Capital embezzling..Magnitsky was murdered (or left to die of an illness as mentioned in the movie) because he knew too much, but not by the Russians who actually needed him alive to testify against Browder.
The actual US Magnitsky Act law blocks certain Russian Govt officials from entering the US - why? In reality it's so they cannot come to the US with proof / to testify about this scandal.

'The Forecaster' https://vimeo.com/ondemand/theforecaster was made by German doc-maker Marcus Vetter about the events that lead up to Martin Armstrongs decade long incarceration.
Background August 1999; Yeltsin is blackmailed by the US Big Banks+IMF with the Clinton's permission in order to take over Russia.  Armstrong is invited to join in this take-down but he refuses, does not want to get involved, but also because his computer forecasts and warns that capital flows coming out of Russia at that time meant it was about to collapse in 8 days. The Big Banks lose big time, Yeltsin is replace by Putin and they come for Armstrong and his source code... 

Edmund Safra who worked with Bill Browder at Hermitage Capital is murdered in Monaco (probably by the Russians). 
As Armstrong says, he's had a front row seat to all of this.
Great to watch both this weekend if you have the time.

1 hour ago, christh said:

Haha. Alien aka Arian Silver, good luck with that. At least the Williams are long gone now; those bozos cost a lot of people a lot of money...

hehe, did read some shit about it, its a rubber bandder/momo gambler, stretch it far enough and it will snap and be useless.

37 minutes ago, Viceroy said:
I've fallen down a Magnitsky rabbit hole.  

you will also want to read Alex Krainer's book https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/40894109-grand-deception 

Lots of relevant reading at https://www.thekomisarscoop.com/ The Off Guardian article will give you a way into the Der Spiegel analysis https://off-guardian.org/2019/12/06/the-der-spiegel-expose-of-bill-browder/

J'accuse News covers the story from time to time https://jaccuse.news/

If still investigating, you could read "The Hermitage Effect: How Bill Browder Went from Ally to Enemy of Russia" by Regina Mouradian. 

Then there is Danish investigator Birgitte Dyrekilde's book https://www.amazon.com/Man-Power-Browder-Laundering-Manipulation-ebook/dp/B08B4MTFQ3/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=Birgitte+Dyrekilde&qid=1601289438&s=books&sr=1-1

Once you start down this rabbit hole you won't stop.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/china-sells-dollar-bonds-directly-us-buyers-first-time-gets-record-demand

ties in with what was said up thread about china being short of USD to service existing debts.  This doesn't exactly fit in with the 'china is going to decouple from the USD and issue gold backed YUAN' idea though.

Unless - you issue these bonds knowing you are going to crater the USD value in 3 years.  Who cares if you are paying 2.5% interest if the value has halved against the Yuan.

14 hours ago, Loki said:

I am hesitant to post this, but it specifically mentions documented Fed policies, and we talk about the Fed on this thread.   I am posting it as I am Interested in others thoughts on this vid, rather than it being 'proof' of anything.

@Loki Since mid April I have been coordinating my investment strategies (and research) to factor the possibility that Covid-19 (aside from being potentially highly lucrative for Big Pharma) is a catalyst to bring about the following:

1)  A social credit system.

2)  Mandatory vaccination (probably incorporating biometric identification).

3) A digital currency.

4) Universal Basic Income.

George's video covers three of the above.  So my thoughts on said video are that it's plausible and on point.  I think that we may be witnessing the controlled demolition of existing global economic systems and a systematic assault on the freedoms that we have historically taken for granted.  Control certainly seems to be the order of the day.

To be clear I am not pitching or bogged down by 'conspiracy theory', I am simply and objectively interested in how the above interacts with the macro economic picture.  Equally I understand your hesitancy in posting but appreciate it nonetheless.  We live in fascinating times. 

@Tingles I appreciate your post, you understand what I meant.  Your last paragraph says it brilliantly. I am curious as to how compatible the reflation with Fed as key player, is with the digital dollar etc in that vid.

I don't like the sound of it at all, but that's for my own reasons which you pretty much listed anyway.xD

I wanted a return to some sort of fit for (my) purpose economy and all I got was this lousy great reset

this is the problem I have with crypto....

Woman uses mobile to convert crypto to FIAT and ooh check the machine out, it's contactless :P

So with that £5 she buys

a - another coffee

b - down payment on another tatt

c - nail job for her shitty little dog

until she can 'shop direct' in crypto I don't see the point, it's just another 'asset class'.....but an illiquid one at that

bitcoin.jpg

12 hours ago, leonardratso said:

who was it didnt like the wanky names of companies, hehehe;

image.png.6ad0a6fbde718039a6c309011e76c47e.png

avg: 0.671p  

curr:*1.875p

rise:179.45%  

I preferred the old name. Arian is Welsh for both money and silver. So silver silver or money silver. It was a good name.

11 hours ago, 5min OCD speculator said:

Every time I buy another 'bag' be like.....

tecno viking.gif

The techno Viking... ahh the memes of yesteryear before the internet was used as an all encompassing global elite subversion tool. :)

69B17FA7-42D7-4785-A683-B8B6A0434C71.jpeg

23 minutes ago, 5min OCD speculator said:

until she can 'shop direct' in crypto

Can't see that ever happening natively with BTC - there's just no way for the blockchain to accommodate the necessary scaling in the transaction rate. This kind of thing:

image.png.1e94aba2f50d150e6cf78b076f8e3217.png

My BTC bet is it'll end up functioning as a reserve banking layer, and transactions will increasingly become large, infrequent and institutional. Well that's the upside at least - downside: goes to zero on some timescale I care about.

Archived