DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Credit deflation and the reflation cycle to come (part 2)

spunko

ThoughtCriminal
Just now, Option5 said:

Is the GameStop et al share price any more ridiculous than the Tesla share price regarding valuation?

Nope

Because the tesla price is based on the fantasy bullshit land where we'll all drive luxury EVs

When the logistical reality is that we won't even be driving dog shit EVs

• Replies 35.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Option5 said:

Is the GameStop et al share price any more ridiculous than the Tesla share price regarding valuation?

probably not, this will be just a punt, i expect theyll all collapse back to lower than they were eventually, still, if it fucks off a few hedge funds and banks, great!

15 minutes ago, ThoughtCriminal said:

"What does that DB geezer know? 

Stick your macro strategy up your arse! Mad gainz all the way!" 

😂

DB works on a long term investment model not the rollercoaster short term model chasing gains like this.

3 minutes ago, Option5 said:

DB works on a long term investment model not the rollercoaster short term model chasing gains like this.

I think he might have been joking xD

4 minutes ago, 5min OCD speculator said:

right tomoz I'm in for 50k First Majestic first thing, best get to bed early and start dreaming :Jumping:

you may laugh BUT this is exactly what was happening in the .com boom over 20 bloody years ago!!!*

I remember reading on a BB about 2 cunts at The Mirror who were going to tip I think it was Pacific Media in tomorrows paper....I got in 5 mins before market close...

Next day, kerching, something like £5k profit in 5 mins, them were the days boys! xD

*History doesn't repeat itself but it often rhymes,” Mark Twain

Yadda yadda yadda
5 minutes ago, 5min OCD speculator said:

you may laugh BUT this is exactly what was happening in the .com boom over 20 bloody years ago!!!*

I remember reading on a BB about 2 cunts at The Mirror who were going to tip I think it was Pacific Media in tomorrows paper....I got in 5 mins before market close...

Next day, kerching, something like £5k profit in 5 mins, them were the days boys! xD

*History doesn't repeat itself but it often rhymes,” Mark Twain

First Majestic is trading in New York now. No need to wait. Why them though? They're at their 12 month high. Other silver miners are much lower. 

6 minutes ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

Why them though?

cos the reddit gang have called it! :P

joking apart I did read some of the thread and I share their sentiment re rigged markets, bankers holding the price down yadda yadda yadda ;) but I heard it all over 10 years ago too.......I've held silver ETFs in the past and I've still got some gold stock but to be fair they've been a shite investment long term......

I think I was trying to diversify away from Nasdaq and Dax BUT no need really, Nasdaq has just lost 13200, could get interesting there :Jumping:

32 minutes ago, 5min OCD speculator said:

FUCK ME I've been praising zerohedge for decades and I missed this one, tosser :wanker: lol

Anyone who disses Tyler and his mob from now on is an A1 cunt, ok? :)

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/so-you-missed-todays-epic-move-gamestop-heres-how-catch-next-one

Love the last line

For those who wish to gamble their next stimmy check and frontrun the next reddit-raid, the best move would be to buy equal amounts of the 10 companies (ex GME) and just wait for the short squeeze panic to unroll. Yes, there is a risk that the entire stimmy will be lost, but that would require logic and fundamentals to matter again... and we just don't see that happening any time soon.

i think this did it for me off reddit lol

JP Morgan and their gang is not same as Citron or Melvin Capital. They play another league

Indeed Jamie Dimon is one of the biggest cunts ever to walk the planet.... 9_9

edit what the fuck did the FED say, markets tanking :Jumping:

1 minute ago, Loki said:

Trading 212 is absolutely knackered xD

hmm, wierd that ive been on it all day and its been fine

i should have been working, but i was too busy.

ThoughtCriminal
37 minutes ago, Option5 said:

I know, I'm taking the p 😉

2 minutes ago, 5min OCD speculator said:

i think this did it for me off reddit lol

JP Morgan and their gang is not same as Citron or Melvin Capital. They play another league

Indeed Jamie Dimon is one of the biggest cunts ever to walk the planet.... 9_9

Jamie #IhateBitcoinButImBuyingItAnyway Dimon

Yadda yadda yadda
19 minutes ago, 5min OCD speculator said:

cos the reddit gang have called it! :P

joking apart I did read some of the thread and I share their sentiment re rigged markets, bankers holding the price down yadda yadda yadda ;) but I heard it all over 10 years ago too.......I've held silver ETFs in the past and I've still got some gold stock but to be fair they've been a shite investment long term......

I think I was trying to diversify away from Nasdaq and Dax BUT no need really, Nasdaq has just lost 13200, could get interesting there :Jumping:

I hadn't seen anything mentioning First Majestic on there. It does move fast though.

Democorruptcy
Just plant a few trees.... simples!

Carbon market plan could provide excuse to pollute, says Greenpeace

15:05

By Matthew Green

LONDON, Jan 27 (Reuters) – Plans to boost the global voluntary carbon market backed by U.N. envoy Mark Carney could hand oil majors and airlines an excuse to pollute for longer and jeopardise international climate goals, the head of Greenpeace International said on Wednesday.

A private sector-led task force including Royal Dutch Shell , BP , Tata Steel and airline easyJet that Carney convened in September is expected to unveil its recommendations for expanding the trade in carbon credits later on Wednesday.

Jennifer Morgan, executive director of Greenpeace International, said it would be impossible to meet the goals of the 2015 Paris climate accord if high-polluting companies used carbon markets as an excuse to avoid rapid cuts in emissions.

"The initiatives on voluntary carbon markets, like the one that Mark Carney is going to announce this evening, it has shortcomings in principle and practice that could really jeopardise genuine climate change mitigation, and with it the Paris targets," Morgan told a virtual meeting of the World Economic Forum.

The task force said in November that it aimed to create a transparent, verifiable and robust voluntary carbon market, that would have to grow 15-fold by 2030 to enable companies and organisations to achieve the Paris goals. ...

Companies, such as oil majors Shell and BP, and e-commerce giant Amazon have pledged to reach net zero emissions but will need to buy or generate carbon credits to offset emissions they are unable to cut.

Critics are concerned that companies may defer rapid cuts in emissions by instead backing projects such as tree planting or ecosystem restoration to absorb planet-warming carbon dioxide.

Campaigners say such schemes have run into a host of past problems, including infringements of land rights in developing countries, and difficulties in verification

13 minutes ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

I hadn't seen anything mentioning First Majestic on there. It does move fast though.

this is the one 

they're all over First Majestic, must be lots of jizz on keyboards tonight :o

1 hour ago, Green Devil said:

GME GameStop Corp. NYSE 138.08% 51.56M 69.75M Retail (Technology)
SPCE Virgin Galactic Holdings Inc NYSE 81.53% 53.65M 195.59M Investment Holding Companies
AMC AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc NYSE 68.93% 56.57M 108.90M Motion Pictures
BBBY Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. Nasdaq 66.62% 114.36M 126.01M Retail (Specialty Non-Apparel)
LGND Ligand Pharmaceuticals Inc. Nasdaq 64.24% 15.43M 16.08M Biotechnology & Drugs
FIZZ National Beverage Corp. Nasdaq 62.52% 11.65M 46.65M

Non-Alcoholic Beverages

I think everyones just buying this list :CryBaby: 

All of them are up huge.

Be quite amusing iff Virgin Galactic went to the moon. Further than any of their rockets will ever get :-)

Archived