DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Credit deflation and the reflation cycle to come (part 2)

spunko

Bringing shares to the masses via Robin Hood. :Jumping:

It was said Aldi would never catch on too . Look what Aldi did to the cost of good wine , good chocolate and compressors .

Will there be any safe shares in a decade ?

It will be like walking on thin ice .

• Replies 35.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, AWW said:

Be quite amusing iff Virgin Galactic went to the moon. Further than any of their rockets will ever get :-)

NOK is another one to watch, 1B shares traded today. Up 40%. Let hope itd beat Richard Branson to the moon? I wouldnt buy Bransons shit on principle. I bet he's selling as much as he can right now.

Chewing Grass
16 minutes ago, Gin said:

Bringing shares to the masses via Robin Hood. :Jumping:

It was said Aldi would never catch on too . Look what Aldi did to the cost of good wine , good chocolate and compressors .

Will there be any safe shares in a decade ?

It will be like walking on thin ice .

I think now is the ideal time to do a shocks'n'scares ISA for shits'n'giggles with the idea of teaming up with others for mild lockdown amusement to while away The Establishments Institutional Covid Blues.

The worst companies I ever worked for were tight assed, bone picking, Venture Capitalist twats as well.

ThoughtCriminal
4 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

I think now is the ideal time to do a shocks'n'scares ISA for shits'n'giggles with the idea of teaming up with others for mild lockdown amusement to while away The Establishments Institutional Covid Blues.

The worst companies I ever worked for were tight assed, bone picking, Venture Capitalist twats as well.

I've long thought we should do a mass investment with one of the trusted members in charge. 

I mean, we're all pretty like minded. 

And it's not like any of us are maniacs or anything. 

Well........... 🤔

looks like they nearly doubled their membership today as well.

Like 4chan found a Bloomberg Terminal
3.4m

Degenerates

Buying FDs

Wednesday's policy statement reiterated that the Fed will keep buying at least $80 billion Treasuries and $40 billion in government-backed mortgage securities per month. Fed Link

FTSE futures down 1.5%. BP might, I say might bounce off that 2.72 gap if she follows the ADR down? Tomorrow.

If not, it's probable BP has bottomed having touched 2.74 today. 

Miners should have a better day, Tomorrow. Some nice buys today. [email protected]. Poly@ 1582. [email protected].

All in all "Carry on Printing". What can't go wrong.

GLA.

ThoughtCriminal
2 minutes ago, leonardratso said:

3.4m

Degenerates

Buying FDs

What a fucking time to be alive. 

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

🔥🔥🔥😈😈😈

Chewing Grass
2 minutes ago, leonardratso said:

3.4m

Degenerates

Buying FDs

Perhaps they could take out the Biden familys ill-gotten 'investments' using common or garden trading tools.

Somehow.

11 minutes ago, ThoughtCriminal said:

What a fucking time to be alive. 

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

🔥🔥🔥😈😈😈

The same psyche that wants to bring the system down , the internet , the banks , the NHS , where does the list end .. It doesn`t .

If these scallywags can hack into US Government agencies I`m sure Wall street is next . Bitcoins are virtual and shares are not . ?

Its very nice to see these hedge funds taken down.They are one of the worst examples of the dis-inflation cycle where due to falling rates/falling margins capital went to speculation instead of growing production and wealth that created jobs.Its simply a modern Im Spatacus.Ganging together they are forcing the funds to hand their liquidity to the mob xD

The Fed will keep printing until inflation is over 3% for a few months as will the BOE.As we expected lots of financial dislocation going on.

Maybe our silver target will hit a week on Thursday :ph34r:

20 minutes ago, Bricks & Mortar said:

Celebrity endorsement:

My sons mortgage is paid off with silver at $41 ,at 15x he could pay of the house and retire at 23 O.o

Democorruptcy
28 minutes ago, Hunty said:

Wednesday's policy statement reiterated that the Fed will keep buying at least $80 billion Treasuries and $40 billion in government-backed mortgage securities per month. Fed Link

FTSE futures down 1.5%. BP might, I say might bounce off that 2.72 gap if she follows the ADR down? Tomorrow.

If not, it's probable BP has bottomed having touched 2.74 today. 

Miners should have a better day, Tomorrow. Some nice buys today. [email protected]. Poly@ 1582. [email protected].

All in all "Carry on Printing". What can't go wrong.

GLA.

It looked like your 2.72 gap was going to get filled this afternoon, I saw 2.73 briefly but I topped up at 2.74, must still have a chance tomorrow for the reasons you state. Well done on Petrofac!

12 minutes ago, DurhamBorn said:

My sons mortgage is paid of with silver at $41 ,at 15x he could pay of the house and retire at 23 O.o

image.png.269ebf6d2f98dfdbae14a57fce2bdab7.png

If they break the silver and gold fixes we are in real black swan territory.  

Maybe China is behind this social movement?  They have large gold reserves, have been building for years, and it's the easiest way to take the USD down in my view.

Force gold to a true discovery level, USD goes to toilet, switch away from petrodollar accelerates.  Chinese clean up.

Lets think: 

• Election fixed
  • Trump gone
  • Biden useless
  • Pressure on Taiwan and India
  • Fuck US markets up and crash US Dollar via robinhood
  • Use gold reserves to buy hard assets
  • #profit

21 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

Well done on Petrofac!

A nice 11% today.  Maybe the shorts running for cover as it were?  Certainly were doing the standard short bashing stuff earlier?  Need to check my P&L and allocations tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, BadAlchemy said:

Endeavour Silver currently up 7.13% and Fortuna up 3.73%, after hours.

I've been patiently watching the GDX technicals work themselves downwards for a bottom.  Maybe that gets sideswiped?

2 minutes ago, Loki said:

What site is that? I want to check HOC

just google, search NYSE: AG

think its LON:HOC

but theres no LON aftermarket reported

think yahoo and some others give you aftermarket and tomorrow pre market %ages on NASDAQ+NYSE maybe NYSEARCA as well, just easiest on google for me.

Archived