DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Credit deflation and the reflation cycle to come (part 3)

spunko

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
geordie_lurch

So I missed this from the other day from Glasgow via Trudeau the NWO's greatest puppet here but it seems another 'conspiracy theory' is about to become true in the not too distant future :PissedOff:

"Limit personal consumption of hydrocarbons by individual Canadians, in terms of allowable miles travelled by motor vehicle, train or air."

I'm pretty sure they will try and track your usage via your Covid Passport (Digital ID) or whatever the equivalent is where you are :Old:

HousePriceMania
17 minutes ago, MvR said:

I was wondering why PMs just spiked up.. now I know!

I just put another £30K into oil shares.

The time for dicking about is over.  

The bankers are out of control.

2 hours ago, Hancock said:

37 minutes ago, DurhamBorn said:

Nice to see my inflation targets hitting now,inked 3 years ago before this happened based on how much i thought they needed to print back to cover the dis-inflation.We are actually ahead of what i thought as i had it more back ended,so we are getting more now less later,or i was understating and my 62% cycle inflation compounded is too low.I think it still looks good though.Notice the telcos have all started going up,some a lot like in Brasil,others creeping forward in Europe.

Soon the ease and talk it was indeed all just transitionary and the CBs knew best?  Except it never goes back down (negative) so it ain't, it's a permenant step change up.  But we all go "phew", stuff sells off, and the smart money moves in for the next  (more insidious) phase where it crawls up, and up, and up?

2 minutes ago, geordie_lurch said:

"Limit personal consumption of hydrocarbons by individual Canadians, in terms of allowable miles travelled by motor vehicle, train or air."

I'm pretty sure they will try and track your usage via your Covid Passport (Digital ID) or whatever the equivalent is where you are :Old:

Presumably CBDC will enable two paralel balances, Fiat and carbon credit. Every product could then have the two paralel prices, and both debit in a single transaction.

Like a religion fiat could be exchanged for indulgences, but at a punitive rate to prevent the little people with a few quid forgetting their place. Meanwhile all wealthy people would make political donations to be a "climate envoy", with special exemptions to attend "climate conferences" in holiday destinations around the world on their private jet.

HousePriceMania
45 minutes ago, DurhamBorn said:

Nice to see my inflation targets hitting now,inked 3 years ago before this happened based on how much i thought they needed to print back to cover the dis-inflation.We are actually ahead of what i thought as i had it more back ended,so we are getting more now less later,or i was understating and my 62% cycle inflation compounded is too low.I think it still looks good though.Notice the telcos have all started going up,some a lot like in Brasil,others creeping forward in Europe.

Hey DB.

Are you saying, no deflation bust now ?

If they are forced to raise rates sharply and wage inflation lags, are we talking a large house price crash and BKK  ?

18 minutes ago, HousePriceMania said:

Im going to buy some barrick and Yamana gold shares today, any other suggestions, this insanity is going to get worse so want some as a hedge

I have some (far too) modest holdings of Yamana, Barrick, Harmony, Sibanye, Fortuna, Anglogold Ashanti.  Not advice/DYOR etc. They were among various miners discussed on first part of this thread a few years ago... thanks DB, Sancho and all of you. The miners are liking this , as am I. Most are up 3 or 4 percent. Anglogold is up over 9 percent.

26 minutes ago, HousePriceMania said:

Im going to buy some barrick and Yamana gold shares today, any other suggestions, this insanity is going to get worse so want some as a hedge

The Mighty Panther ;)

Don’t by the way. They came out with another profit warning are down by a third today.

Gold at 1861 usd/oz, my GJGB up 4% today!

:Jumping:

8 minutes ago, Hancock said:

Surely at 6.2% it bring the interest rate rise forward, or at least suggestions that its going to happen sooner than the end of 2022.

DXY is up today, maybe pricing that in?

HousePriceMania
1 minute ago, BadAlchemy said:

I have some (far too) modest holdings of Yamana, Barrick, Harmony, Sibanye, Fortuna, Anglogold Ashanti.  Not advice/DYOR etc. They were among various miners discussed on first part of this thread a few years ago... thanks DB, Sancho and all of you. The miners are liking this , as am I. Most are up 3 or 4 percent. Anglogold is up over 9 percent.

I have some yamana and was laddering in, have HOC, just bought some Barrick

Hochschild Mining Plc
162.24 GBX+5.94 (3.68%)today

I've been getting increasingly worried about the bankers/politicians rhetoric over the last few weeks and have been buying oil/miners/infrsastructure shares.

I'm sticking with my plan of buying a house now with a 50% mortgage, then if we get the wage inflation my cash will suffer but my mortgage will be cleared in short shrift.

31 minutes ago, MvR said:

Great Panther down 30% on the day.  what happened?  lol

After their laughably bad quarterly report that sent their share price tumbling, yestarday after close they announced a new placement. However, it wasn't the size of the placement, although U$20mil is nothing to sneeze at, but more important was the offering price of U$0.26 (CAD $0.32), a whooping 32% below their closing price yesterday and, who would have guessed it, the price that it spiralled down to at today's open.

This is beyond ridiculous, they're trolling their shareholders Elon-style.

3 minutes ago, kibuc said:

After their laughably bad quarterly report that sent their share price tumbling, yestarday after close they announced a new placement. However, it wasn't the size of the placement, although U$20mil is nothing to sneeze at, but more important was the offering price of U$0.26 (CAD $0.32), a whooping 32% below their closing price yesterday and, who would have guessed it, the price that it spiralled down to at today's open.

This is beyond ridiculous, they're trolling their shareholders Elon-style.

So is it worth a punt at this price?

ThoughtCriminal
17 minutes ago, Hancock said:

Surely at 6.2% it bring the interest rate rise forward, or at least suggestions that its going to happen sooner than the end of 2022.

Of course that assumes that they're not trying to destroy everything on purpose. 

Ive got a horrible feeling that they are.

We hadn't considered the possibility that we're being governed by psychopaths.

I don't mean they're not very nice people and some of them diddle kids. I mean actual psychopaths. 

HousePriceMania
20 minutes ago, Hancock said:

Surely at 6.2% it bring the interest rate rise forward, or at least suggestions that its going to happen sooner than the ned of 2022.

You're assuming they will ever raise.

HousePriceMania
48 minutes ago, ThoughtCriminal said:

Of course that assumes that they're not trying to destroy everything on purpose. 

Ive got a horrible feeling that they are.

We hadn't considered the possibility that we're being governed by psychopaths.

I don't mean they're not very nice people and some of them diddle kids. I mean actual psychopaths. 

I've been considering nothing else.

Look at the house prices, look at the IRs, look at the inflation, look at the price of fuel, look at what the likes of Bliar has been buying up.

This has gone way past any sort of investment bubble, this is the end of the US captalist model.

As you say, this looks deliberate.

It's not like this is what happens every time bankers are deregulated.

5 minutes ago, Hancock said:

So is it worth a punt at this price?

They've only just secured a $25mil credit facility, yet were still so desparate for cash they placed for another $20mil at 32% discount. Even though it seems almost impossible at this point, I suspect their problems at Tucano are bigger than they've reported so far.

They are currently producing gold at the cost of $2500/oz and are hoping to get it down to $2000/oz down the road. That's a Tesla-worthy business model so who knows, maybe the share price chart will also become Tesla-esque.

1 minute ago, HousePriceMania said:

You're assuming they will ever raise.

But they have done, only fairly recently.

FED have a reservce currency to preserve ... or at least pretend to ..... and the debate about economics in the US media is far more enlightened than the shite we get this side of the Atlantic.

image.png.1665be536226380e17f0ab19dd53ddd1.png

HousePriceMania
1 minute ago, Hancock said:

FED have a reservce currency to preserve ... or at least pretend to ..... and the debate about economics in the US media is far more enlightened than the shite we get this side of the Atlantic.

And then the system collapsed.

CV19 my arse.

1 minute ago, Hancock said:

The people of the US own guns, the bankers will need to act.

Archived