DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Credit deflation and the reflation cycle to come (part 3)

spunko

Red Debt Redemption
6 hours ago, Plan-b said:

‘Obsessed with doom’: Greta Thunberg has ‘gone bust’

Looking back on the speeches like how dare you just looks like a bad acting cringefest. xD Does not age well, gender change in 3,2,1 Greta Thunberg? Never heard of her I'm Greta Thungela.

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don Coglione
7 minutes ago, Red Debt Redemption said:

Looking back on the speeches like how dare you just looks like a bad acting cringefest. xD Does not age well, gender change in 3,2,1 Greta Thunberg? Never heard of her I'm Greta Thungela.

How is the dividend?

On 22/08/2022 at 15:41, belfastchild said:

Heres one for @DurhamBorn

Was out today and went looking for a new bed. Been thinking about bullwhip effect and all that and figured I at least needed a new mattress and also my bed is about 15 years old. Probably the best time about now to get one.
Fancied a proper heavy wooden bed with tailboard etc, not cheap shite. Had a look online from a local small retailer and an irish made mattress and irish made bed were the guts of 1500 quid. Figured that wouldnt be too bad in the scheme of things (bed cost 400 quid 15 years ago).
Went down to have a look and they didnt have the wooden one in, nobody else in the shop so got chatting to the guy. Wooden beds were the rage about 3 years ago then they got hit with a 1000% increase in shipping costs. That irish made oak bed actually came from China and just warehoused here. The box volume is quite high and they are quite heavy so were getting crucified on the shipping costs so no longer imported (although he managed to source me one). Said the push is for older style divan beds easier to make here.
Settled on the mattress, delivery etc and it was about 1500 quid roughly. He gets the calculator out and gives me 25% off. Said they had to reduce their prices recently and I was the first person through the door at around lunchtime!
A few other people came in whilst I was there so I didnt get the chance to ask more about trends and footfall etc.
I bought my first bed from the same shop when I just bought this house and its a poor end of town so the stuff I bought today was the most expensive they had. Interestingly the cheapest stuff was about the same price now as I paid about 6 years ago for a mattress but the cheap stuff now looks like cardboard in comparison.

The missus has asked me if we should splash out on one of these simba mattresses. Told her I'll sleep on it 

MV5BNzQ0MWJlMmEtODdmMC00M2I3LWI0ODAtMjFmZmZmNjdkY2MwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODIxMjk4Ng@@._V1_.jpg

M S E Refugee
16 minutes ago, Red Debt Redemption said:

This Winter she will be known as Greta the Granny Killer, thousands of the elderly will die because of governments pandering to her bonkers views.

She has zero authenticity and is just a propaganda tool of the Elites.

HousePriceMania
8 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

This Winter she will be known as Greta the Granny Killer, thousands of the elderly will die because of governments pandering to her bonkers views.

Why the fuck do the people fall for all this shite ?

Red Debt Redemption
14 minutes ago, Don Coglione said:

How is the dividend?

Who knows I bought things like pog to play at being a shit oligarch waiting for the boys to come round and sanction my yacht.

cruise-boat-835000-.thumb.jpg.eae650bf7fdae3e4bc78630e63c3b23f.jpg

Spiney Norman
22 minutes ago, HousePriceMania said:

Emperor new clothes I'm afraid.

Very few people have the balls to say or do anything against the narrative of the times.

The narrative of today is climate change.

I think (hope) that attitudes may change during the cold and dark of the winter.

56 minutes ago, HousePriceMania said:

Beacuse the world ended in 2012 after the Mayan long count calendar ended. We are in a perpetual ‘clown world’ cycle after entering the Kali Yuga and Age of Aquarius. The people around you are merely NPCs so will not breach their programming, this is your simulation and as you’re in purgatory it’s a test until you find the light and the way out.

Well you did ask…. ;) 

HousePriceMania

Dunno if this was mentioned but UK bond yields inverted a week ago.

I know the US inversion is a bad sign, but in the UK ?

image.png.f6908740111ee834949b58605b7fbb54.png

9 minutes ago, Ash4781b said:

What’s Biden upto ?

More inflation.

What are his bankers up to?

26 minutes ago, Option5 said:

Wank in the shower like everyone else! :ph34r:

Not possible….there is no way you could fit the mattress into the shower 😉

1 hour ago, M S E Refugee said:

The media will blame evil Putin and the proles will just go with it.

2 hours ago, M S E Refugee said:

She was a stooge to set the table for public opinion for where we are today. 

https://www.finews.com/news/english-news/37460-greta-thunberg-climate-warning-climate-activist-un-conference-new-york-monaco-efg-bmw

Recognise anything?

FC2E0DE6-1F68-4913-9988-C4A89E6572BC.jpeg.67bd2b5d3b19f68779e78de77c946934.jpeg

11 hours ago, Starsend said:

Quite, when the currency collapses, they can't print, inflation is going nuts, energy and food supply is deteriorating, native Brits are finally getting edgy how exactly are they going to pay for all the people from Bongo Bongo fucking land! If I was one of the cretins in charge I'd bloody leg it while I can.

I'm calling it.

image.jpeg.3669fa86687bedf8f6781b94bd195306.jpeg

10 hours ago, ThoughtCriminal said:

Good to see the Greeks learned their lesson about magic money trees 🤡🤡🤡

Funded by producer tax 😂😂😂

OK I'm going to call it. Currency Crisis

* or HPC2 non-electric boogaloo [non electric because too expensive]

8 minutes ago, Lightscribe said:

She was a stooge to set the table for public opinion for where we are today. 

https://www.finews.com/news/english-news/37460-greta-thunberg-climate-warning-climate-activist-un-conference-new-york-monaco-efg-bmw

Recognise anything?

FC2E0DE6-1F68-4913-9988-C4A89E6572BC.jpeg.67bd2b5d3b19f68779e78de77c946934.jpeg

The circle of colours, and "UNITE BEHIND THE SCIENCExD 

Science doesn't need cult members to unite behind it.  It's a process, not a doctrine

If you can't feed your baby (yeah, yeah)

Then don't have a baby (yeah, yeah)

And don't think maybe (yeah, yeah)

If you can't feed your baby (yeah, y yeah 

Michael Jackson 

33 minutes ago, Loki said:

The circle of colours, and "UNITE BEHIND THE SCIENCExD 

Science doesn't need cult members to unite behind it.  It's a process, not a doctrine

Tick tick boom. When you open your eyes there’s more to see. :D

On 23/08/2022 at 07:30, Lightscribe said:

You can’t blame them. It’s like a 5 year old interpretation of an amalgamated mishmash of BBC propaganda summed up in a paragraph.

It is however an important reminder for us. This is what the nation mostly consists of. That’s why there will be no austerity and pulling socks up to save the economy. The FT reader comments doesn’t even understand that and calls for more bennies. 

We are well and truly fucked. If you can, leave the country.

And go where?

Where is substantially better?

8 hours ago, Pip321 said:

Out today with the dog and picked 4 big punnets of blackberries which are super sweet. No one is picking them….but they are paying £2 for a tiny punnet at the supermarket.

More tomorrow, to be bagged and frozen for my porridge and also apple and blackberry crumbles. 

As part of my annoying (and hopefully recognised somewhat slightly tongue in cheek advocacy of M&S) the advantage I have with M&S over Aldi is today I saved £2 a punnet whereas at Aldi you would have only saved £1.39 a punnet. 

That’s not just logic…..that’s M&S logic.😆 

Joking apart these blackberries are perfect now for picking, a bit of fun and save those inflation busting prices. Genuinely picked up many months of my daily supply. 

Yep, last night's pud: baked foraged berries with apples from the orchard I planted a few years ago.  Added a coconut flour based mini nut sponge for texture.  Got a few bags of berries in the freezer and loads more to pick.

Archived