DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

HMRC list of deliberate tax defaulters

HousePriceMania

7 minutes ago, HousePriceMania said:

Just came across this from HMRC.

Have a look, there seems to be a distinct pattern of defaulters, have a look and tell me what you see ..

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/publishing-details-of-deliberate-tax-defaulters-pddd/current-list-of-deliberate-tax-defaulters

"Bricklayer, builder, construction"

Go on boys :Jumping:

I fully support not paying tax to an illegitimate government, let it all burn, they'll either print it, or they won't

• Cheers 2

One percent
18 minutes ago, HousePriceMania said:

Have a look, there seems to be a distinct pattern of defaulters, have a look and tell me what you see ..

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/publishing-details-of-deliberate-tax-defaulters-pddd/current-list-of-deliberate-tax-defaulters

I like the way multiculturalism is meant to enrich us all but am befuddled as to how this can happen if they don’t contribute any tax. xD

• Agree 1
  • Lol 3

10 hours ago, HousePriceMania said:

It's usually Chinky takeaway, Chinky importers, builders n muzzer curry houses.

Oh, n various self employed EE builders n truck drivers.

Pretty racist, implying all foreigners are all dodgy.

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, spygirl said:

It's usually Chinky takeaway, Chinky importers, builders n muzzer curry houses.

Oh, n various self employed EE builders n truck drivers.

Pretty racist, implying all foreigners are all dodgy.

Thirty three of them have "income from property" in the desription.

How does BTL end again?

Edited by Option5
  • Lol 2
  • Cheers 1

HousePriceMania
3 minutes ago, Option5 said:

Thirty three of them have "income from property" in the desription.

How does BTL end again?

Builders/construction/property/fast food

Pretty indicative of what! Must be falling apart in the economy.

• Agree 2

23 minutes ago, HousePriceMania said:

Builders/construction/property/fast food

Pretty indicative of what! Must be falling apart in the economy.

There's a Barrister on the list.

Unless of course they meant Barista :Old:

• Lol 2

Chewing Grass
11 minutes ago, Option5 said:

There's a Barrister on the list.

Unless of course they meant Barista :Old:

You have all missed Manuel Pellegrin - Fooseball Manager ex Manchester City £860,000 plus charges.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1

16 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

You have all missed Manuel Pellegrin - Fooseball Manager ex Manchester City £860,000 plus charges.

Manuel Luis Pellegrini Ripamonti Football manager Formerly of 8 Rappax Road, Hale, Altrincham, WA15 0NT and 7 York Drive, Bowdon, Altrincham, WA14 3HF 6 Apr 2014 to 5 Apr 2017 £816,579.80 £343,728.07  
Emile William Ivanhoe Heskey Football development officer Roadside Farm, Barnshaw, Holmes Chapel, Crewe, CW4 8DE 6 Apr 2017 to 5 Apr 2020 £92,161 £41,933.25  
  • Lol 1

HousePriceMania
30 minutes ago, No One said:

I dont see BTL in there...

I was assuming this might be BTL... "income from property" 

• Agree 1

Frank Hovis

This one is outright taking the piss:

Enriched Care Limited Residential care facilities Formerly of 57 Stroud Green Road, Finsbury Park, London, N4 3EG 1 Mar 2020 to 31 Mar 2021 £206,426.90 £170,302.17
  • Agree 1
  • Lol 2

Virgil Caine
13 hours ago, HousePriceMania said:

Bankruptcy claims was one of the jobs I did as a Collector of Taxes for the old Inland Revenue in the 1980s. The list of habitual defaulting trades looks pretty similar to the one I handled with regard to the construction industry, retail and fast food/restaurants. The one that is unusual is “income from property” which would not have cropped up often 40 years ago as BTL did not exist and living on rental income was confined to a relatively small group of private landlords many of whose families had owned property for generations. I suspect the number of defaults will rise rapidly in the next 18 months as the cost of credit climbs.

Edited by Virgil Caine
  • Agree 3
  • Informative 5
  • Cheers 1

Democorruptcy
10 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

This one is outright taking the piss:

Enriched Care Limited Residential care facilities Formerly of 57 Stroud Green Road, Finsbury Park, London, N4 3EG 1 Mar 2020 to 31 Mar 2021 £206,426.90 £170,302.17

My favourite was this £16.6m:

Silvermask Ltd Hologram technology Formerly of Office 32, 19-21 Crawford Street, London, W1H 1PJ 1 Sep 2020 to 31 Dec 2020 £16,600,000 £16,102,000
  • Agree 2
  • Informative 1

Democorruptcy
20 hours ago, Virgil Caine said:

Bankruptcy claims was one of the jobs I did as a Collector of Taxes for the old Inland Revenue in the 1980s. The list of habitual defaulting trades looks pretty similar to the one I handled with regard to the construction industry, retail and fast food/restaurants. The one that is unusual is “income from property” which would not have cropped up often 40 years ago as BTL did not exist and living on rental income was confined to a relatively small group of private landlords many of whose families had owned property for generations. I suspect the number of defaults will rise rapidly in the next 18 months as the cost of credit climbs.

If a landlord decides to sell due to the cost of credit climbing, is it the sale of the property that triggers a tax bill for what wasn't paid on the rental income?  Selling (and buying) property encourages them to take a look at you?