DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Credit deflation and the reflation cycle to come (part 3)

spunko

3 minutes ago, JREWING said:

That's a nice role DB. Nice starting salary.

Job Link

Lead Production Technologist

Job locations UK-Billingham

ID2021-1768

Category

Operations

From

GBP £36,022.00/Annual

To

GBP £45,027.00/Annual

FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies

We are a trusted CDMO partner for life. At FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies (FDB), we encourage you to discover what inspires you every day, to follow your passion and your power – what we call Genki.

The work we do has the potential to transform people’s lives and to impact where it matters most. Each day is an opportunity to push the boundaries of your potential, so join us as a Lead Production Technologist and become part of a fast-growing global company, united by Genki.  

About Us

We are a dynamic global company and our focus is to combine technical leadership in cell culture, microbial fermentation and gene therapies with world class cGMP manufacturing facilities to advance tomorrow’s medicines.

We are growing and we are growing fast. With sites in Billingham & Wilton UK, Hillerod Denmark, North Carolina and Texas USA, the size and breadth of our business will open up huge opportunities for you, whether you want to move to a different role in the UK, relocate, or progress and take on more responsibility.

Our teams are proud to partner with innovative companies reimagining what’s possible in biopharmaceuticals. Every day at FDB is a day for improvement, each challenge is an opportunity for growth, and every moment is a chance to evolve together.

Role & Responsibilities

Line manage MCC Production Technologist team

Supervise manufacturing operations

Lead investigations into production issues using root cause analysis tools

Represent MCC during regulatory and customer inspections/audits

Qualifications and Experience

Science Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.

Experience of working in a GMP environment

Ability to plan, co-ordinate and delegate multiple manufacturing activities.

Flexible for “On-demand” shift working patterns.

Yes its a good position and its a new plant,i just cant bring myself to pay tax towards this crap government,and given the lifetime pension allowance crap i can even risk planting into my SIPP.Il just say i cant offer the commitment they would expect or something.

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
M S E Refugee
1 hour ago, DurhamBorn said:

Iv just been offered a job on a sunday afternoon, Lead Production Technologist for Fujifilm in Billingham to manufacture the new Novavax vaccine.The money was good on this one and 4 days on 6 off great work/life balance im almost tempted, imagine all you antivax lot and im the one in charge of producing the poison xD I nearly took this one,but il have to come up with an excuse for the guy.

Its one of the only vaxxes that I may be interested in taking, you could maybe procure some for us.

Chewing Grass
10 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

Its one of the only vaxxes that I may be interested in taking, you could maybe procure some for us.

You are not allowed to bring or take your own, computer says no.

working woman

An interesting challenge, how to "work" without paying tax.......

Be a volunteer and ask for gifts in silver / gold coins? 

Payment in shares or options?

Just because it is the norm, who says you have to be paid in Pounds.

If we are going Green by 2030, companies need to start getting onboard and creative.

For example, some places in the UK have their own currency - Bristol has the Bristol Pound which you can spend in local businesses and even on the buses.

It falls under the Green Agenda - Local Agenda 21 / Sustainable Development because it is all about enabling people to trade goods and services in an alternative way. 

Or , if you work one year, ask them to pay you over three, keeping you below the tax threshhold.

If all else fails and you have to say no, your excuse could be, "No thank you, I am fed up with all the trampolines  in the country". They will either think you are nuts or an interesting conversation will ensue.

5 minutes ago, working woman said:

An interesting challenge, how to "work" without paying tax.......

Be a volunteer and ask for gifts in silver / gold coins? 

Payment in shares or options?

Just because it is the norm, who says you have to be paid in Pounds.

If we are going Green by 2030, companies need to start getting onboard and creative.

For example, some places in the UK have their own currency - Bristol has the Bristol Pound which you can spend in local businesses and even on the buses.

It falls under the Green Agenda - Local Agenda 21 / Sustainable Development because it is all about enabling people to trade goods and services in an alternative way. 

Or , if you work one year, ask them to pay you over three, keeping you below the tax threshhold.

If all else fails and you have to say no, your excuse could be, "No thank you, I am fed up with all the trampolines  in the country". They will either think you are nuts or an interesting conversation will ensue.

Dole. Foreigners. Sorted.

1 hour ago, DurhamBorn said:

Yes its a good position and its a new plant,i just cant bring myself to pay tax towards this crap government,and given the lifetime pension allowance crap i can even risk planting into my SIPP.Il just say i cant offer the commitment they would expect or something.

Can't you use VCPs to avoid income tax? Edit: ... or maybe that's VCTs? Anyway, @Frank Hovis has talked about them.

working woman

Yes it is shocking that our taxes go to pay other people's pensions. That really needs to end and employess told to make their own pension arrangements.

54 minutes ago, Phil said:

Dole. Foreigners. Sorted.

Dole.  Foreigners. Govt. pensions. Sorted.    

The list goes on and on..............

9 minutes ago, Cattle Prod said:

Coming soon to a council near you...this is astonishing. Federal bailout incoming, inflation will be too slow to fix this I think. "Shortfall went up when interest rates went down" = they are balls deep in bonds. Good luck with that. Chicago is already a war zone, could be a canary in the coal mine.

I mentioned a while back the work hard, work long hours, don't take much holiday, retire early model in the US. A cousin of mine joined the NYPD at 21, and could retire at half pay after 20 years service. He reckoned he could retire at 37 if he didn't take any holidays...at all. I must check in with him, see if he did. Then they go and get a security job and live it up. I don't begrudge them that, but in a ZIRP world, thats how you get yourself a $530bn pension deficit.

Its incredible where we are.The only way to pay those promises is to take it from others.Hence in the UK why Council Tax and the Police precept goes up every year to pay their pensions.The system used to be quite well balanced.Governments would have to pay decent interest on debt so were more careful.Labour was protected from inflation mostly due to rates.Cash would see a small loss of buying power,but nothing drastic.They need to give those pensions haircuts,but the record so far is to make whole with other peoples money.

1 minute ago, working woman said:

Yes it is shocking that our taxes go to pay other people's pensions. That really needs to end and employess told to make their own pension arrangements.

Foreigners as in cash in hand. Not the boating club from the rest of the world. Pensions for say construction subbies  are unicorns and rainbow talk. Assumed you didn’t understand that and no offence if you did. ( infact, I’d be offended at your offence if you were offended).

Chewing Grass
2 minutes ago, working woman said:

I do work, client pays Joint Venture Company, JVCo pays Yankee Co, Yankee Co pays Agency, Agency Pays Accountants Company, Accountant Company takes money and gives it to Government, some gets siphoned into Pension Co to delay Government getting it, Pension Co charges 'fees' and I get what's left.

I'm valuable to a lot of people who get half of my money and life.

3 hours ago, working woman said:

Oooooh interesting! If you believe in the jabs, that you are providing a valuable service to society and your skills are in high demand, go for it. Sounds like you can name your price.

It would also be good for Dosbods to have a spy in the camp / man on the ground.

You could be known as "Our Man in Novavax".

I'm looking forward to reading everyone's ideas for an excuse to say "No"

Unfortunately, I'm a bit busy now, just off to check out old running clips of Linford Christy on Youtube.

Well you won't have to worry about the price of the gas for your cold shower afterwards! :-)))

18 minutes ago, Cattle Prod said:

Just triggered a thought, assuming there are some smart people in the administration somewhere, probably the Pentagon: it only makes sense from a game theory point if view where the objective is to bring China to heel.

Your triggered thought triggered me to look at the Twitter feed of Jim Rickards who has been trumpeting for years his role in Pentagon game theoretic simulations of "Currency Wars" the title of one of his books. I've always been suspicious of his rather slick patter and constant reminders of his "Pentagon advisor" status. 

Had a look through his tweets on climate change, vaxing, lockdowns, money printing and so on. He now seems to have become a full-fledged Dosbodder (or did I miss something?)

https://twitter.com/JamesGRickards

11 minutes ago, Erewhon888 said:

Your triggered thought triggered me to look at the Twitter feed of Jim Rickards who has been trumpeting for years his role in Pentagon game theoretic simulations of "Currency Wars" the title of one of his books. I've always been suspicious of his rather slick patter and constant reminders of his "Pentagon advisor" status. 

Had a look through his tweets on climate change, vaxing, lockdowns, money printing and so on. He now seems to have become a full-fledged Dosbodder (or did I miss something?)

https://twitter.com/JamesGRickards

Rickards is a grifter and a massive bullshitter. If you dig around hard enough online you can probably still find copies of the  goldbug/'government insider' newsletters he's been peddling since the late 1980s. He's made a living from this guff for literally decades.

7 hours ago, ThoughtCriminal said:

M2 money supply has gone stratospheric. It isn't rocket science.

I see Snyder has a video up a few hours ago going into this more. Some of the commenters imply he is disagreeing with something Rickards is pushing. The comments indicate this is a live and continuing debate not just here.

M1 and M2 once informed central bank decisions.

But the monetary aggregates were so narrowly defined that they were, in effect, mere keyholes that offered policymakers an unsatisfactory, and often-enough misleading, peek into the great monetary hall. -----EP. 164c TOPICS------

00:00 INTRO: How to define money? What is money velocity? The worldwide surge in M2 and M3.

00:50 Simon Newcomb, economist, developed the "equation of societary circulation".

02:35 Newcomb was writing during an age when shocking depressions roiled economies.

05:20 Interest rates should moderate imbalances in money supply and/or its distribution.

06:19 The equation of exchange is fatally flawed, in multiple ways.

07:58 "M" wasn't properly defined. "V" wasn't constant. So M*V = P*Q isn't much to go by.

09:32 In the 1970s the velocity of M surged, or at least, it appeared to (it didn't really).

11:39 In the 1990s the velocity of M surged, or at least, it appeared to (it didn't really).

14:28 Morgan Guaranty's estimates of M were understated and were far greater than M3.

17:42 There was a surge in M2 supply in 2020. Is that inflationary? Does M2 matter?

20:42 OUTRO: An equation that balances money and economy is a nice idea but not practical.

4 hours ago, DurhamBorn said:

If you have 1 million in a SIPP why even bother working

Long but good, Dr Lacy Hunt insists its disinflation all the way from here the US debt pile is too massive, tapering won’t work bond rates to continue to crater

5 hours ago, DurhamBorn said:

Iv just been offered a job on a sunday afternoon, Lead Production Technologist for Fujifilm in Billingham to manufacture the new Novavax vaccine.The money was good on this one and 4 days on 6 off great work/life balance im almost tempted, imagine all you antivax lot and im the one in charge of producing the poison xD I nearly took this one,but il have to come up with an excuse for the guy.

Interesting i own shares in them, they are or should be getting approval in the coming weeks in a few countries

4 hours ago, M S E Refugee said:

I agree with this if you look into Novavax its created completely different using old tech than the others available, most people i know seem to be waiting for this vaccine

geordie_lurch

I believe this time things really are different - forth turning and then some due to the short, medium and long term effects of the Covid 'vaccines' and the totalitarian structures currently being put into place on the back of all this including digital IDs :(

Unfortunately I also think the deaths over the next 12 months will change every aspect of society for many years to come in terms of trust in not only Governments but health, media, education, banking and fellow humans if we let them continue to divide us.

I also have an awful feeling that no matter how well I think I have protected my meagre cash via a stocks and shares ISA that I'm effectively just rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic at the moment. Given all this I've allocated a small portion of my wealth in one of the stable crypto coins in case I need to emigrate in a hurry as physical assets are hard to export.

I hope I'm being far too pessimistic with the above but needed to get that out of my head :Beer:

3 minutes ago, geordie_lurch said:

I believe this time things really are different - forth turning and then some due to the short, medium and long term effects of the Covid 'vaccines' and the totalitarian structures currently being put into place on the back of all this including digital IDs :(

Unfortunately I also think the deaths over the next 12 months will change every aspect of society for many years to come in terms of trust in not only Governments but health, media, education, banking and fellow humans if we let them continue to divide us.

I also have an awful feeling that no matter how well I think I have protected my meagre cash via a stocks and shares ISA that I'm effectively just rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic at the moment. Given all this I've allocated a small portion of my wealth in one of the stable crypto coins in case I need to emigrate in a hurry as physical assets are hard to export.

I hope I'm being far too pessimistic with the above but needed to get that out of my head :Beer:

Stable crypto is highly risky. Be careful.

10 minutes ago, geordie_lurch said:

What deaths over the next 12 month? 

Archived