DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

How many are you counting on a house price crash?

haroldshand

Milfhunter2021
13 hours ago, With a crooked smile said:

A 500k house buys you entry to most countries in the world.

Which country are you going to flee too....

How would you sell a house in a neighborhood that nobody wants to live in.

Which country is going to let in huge numbers of British people after they fucked up their own homeland ( as a German diplomat) we would certainly have no interest in allowing huge numbers of UK citizens in.....neither will many other European nations either.

In fact a lot of countries have put more restrictions on a lot of European emigration because they don't want the stupid liberal ideology in their homelands (and rightly so).

Ask yourself why would any country want White Europeans that voted to fuck up their own homeland. 😀

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, spygirl said:

Saw this -

Family of Briton held in UAE urges divestment from Dubai Islamic Bank

Ryan Cornelius’s relatives blame lender for businessman’s extended detention

https://www.ft.com/content/6b658635-a7c1-4e89-b4de-dabe1aacf387

Ryan Cornelius, 68, has been imprisoned in the Gulf’s commercial capital for 14 years after being arrested in 2008 along with three other people, including his former business partner Charles Ridley. All four were convicted of defrauding DIB, which is part-owned by the Dubai government, in 2011. At the end of their sentences in 2018, following an application by the bank, a Dubai judge extended their detention by 20 years until they settled $430mn in alleged debt. The judge retroactively used a 2009 law that provides for the imposition of a prison sentence for the non-repayment of fraudulent gains from government-related entities.

Fair enough.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10451575/Wife-British-businessman-locked-Dubai-jail-die-prison-repay-millions.html

A British property developer has effectively been condemned to die behind bars in Dubai, says his distraught wife, so that senior figures in the Emirati state can seize control of his assets, including a lavish city-centre polo resort.

Heather Cornelius says her husband Ryan has already spent 13 years in a cell the size of a shipping container with five other inmates following a minor banking fraud.

Officially, Cornelius stands convicted of fraud over a £372million loan he received from Dubai Islamic Bank to fund an upmarket 20million square foot polo development .

In the eyes of most Western observers, the property developer was guilty of no more than a minor financial infraction. He had kept up with every repayment until his arrest.

Another case of Brit stupidly commits crime in one of the world's shitholes where he's regarded as a second class citizen, gets angry when he cannot pay the penalty fine and has to go to prison. 

With a crooked smile
38 minutes ago, Milfhunter2021 said:

Which country is going to let in huge numbers of British people after they fucked up their own homeland ( as a German diplomat) we would certainly have no interest in allowing huge numbers of UK citizens in.....neither will many other European nations either.

In fact a lot of countries have put more restrictions on a lot of European emigration because they don't want the stupid liberal ideology in their homelands (and rightly so).

Ask yourself why would any country want White Europeans that voted to fuck up their own homeland. 😀

500k is more than enough for most visa requirements. During Brexit negotiations Italians dropped the amount of money you need to invest in property to get a residents permit from memory it's now about 300/350k (euros).

Argentina (where the entry requirements are so low you can practically just turn up)- absolutely lovely country good house somewhere like Mendoza will cost around 250k USD (that's a very  posh neighbourhood).

Thailand - every chav and his dog moves there.

Lots of other examples here https://www.businessinsider.com/countries-you-can-buy-resident-status-golden-visa-list-portugal-2022-8

42 minutes ago, Milfhunter2021 said:

What's German for "Fuck off, we're full"?

2 hours ago, Milfhunter2021 said:

I’d have no problems passing a right wing test but why would Germany want more Muslims over white Christians.

4 hours ago, Wight Flight said:

I don't care how rich some people are. I do care if they make that wealth, or use that wealth, by impoverishing others.

I don't care how poor folk are. If they blame their poverty on someone else they still make my piles bleed

Milfhunter2021
3 hours ago, With a crooked smile said:

500k is more than enough for most visa requirements. During Brexit negotiations Italians dropped the amount of money you need to invest in property to get a residents permit from memory it's now about 300/350k (euros).

Argentina (where the entry requirements are so low you can practically just turn up)- absolutely lovely country good house somewhere like Mendoza will cost around 250k USD (that's a very  posh neighbourhood).

Thailand - every chav and his dog moves there.

Lots of other examples here https://www.businessinsider.com/countries-you-can-buy-resident-status-golden-visa-list-portugal-2022-8

I have property in Argentina.... (Brits are hated) Germans are welcome. 

Brits are not wanted anywhere ..... (From an EU Diplomat) . 

Milfhunter2021
3 hours ago, Don Coglione said:

Britain wanted "Diversity" after WW2 .... now they are getting it ... laughing . 

You didn't want Hitler's White Europe policy ... 

I guess Its Karma.... hey ... laughing. 

Milfhunter2021
1 hour ago, King Penda said:

I’d have no problems passing a right wing test but why would Germany want more Muslims over white Christians.

Its not exactly that .... (and we do share mostly the same opinions) 

Partly is after WW2 (The Turkish "Guest workers" rebuilt a lot of things in Germany and did not ask for much in return. so they got a lot of respect (They even vote for the AFD as a party) and did not want Syrian's back in 2015 with Merkel's crazy policy. 

We both share the same concern (Turkish are moderate) but some of the radicals living mostly west Germany (Essen, Duisburg etc are not .... 

I am pushing along with many others for the stop of Islamic immigration from non Turkish heritage nations. 

Honestly I share your opinions in so many ways. 

I think because the Turkish are respected in Germany for the rebuild ( many see other Nations coming in thinking they would do the same) Which of course they are not !!

With a crooked smile
22 minutes ago, Milfhunter2021 said:

I have property in Argentina.... (Brits are hated) Germans are welcome. 

Brits are not wanted anywhere ..... (From an EU Diplomat) . 

You make me laugh. Been to Argentina many times. My wife is British but was born in Bolivia and grew up in Argentina until her teenage years. We stay with people she knows in non tourist areas. What you say simply isn't true. It's like saying Germans are hated in the UK.

Don't believe the press BS.

6 hours ago, King Penda said:

My old lodger messaged me yesterday he has been given a permanent contract at jcb he followed my advice he will now have to watch how much overtime he does has he does not want to go into the next tax bracket (50k I think ).

Alright, wait for it !

King Penda is teaching his friends to watch the pennies :)

Oh dear, if I was any sharper I would cut my throat :)

49 minutes ago, Milfhunter2021 said:

Britain wanted "Diversity" after WW2 .... now they are getting it ... laughing . 

You didn't want Hitler's White Europe policy ... 

I guess Its Karma.... hey ... laughing. 

We don’t even have enough gas to solve the problem 

5 minutes ago, humdrum said:

Alright, wait for it !

King Penda is teaching his friends to watch the pennies :)

Oh dear, if I was any sharper I would cut my throat :)

If I was him I’d do shitloads and hide a lot of it from his girlfriend just in case he rents so is safe from getting his house stolen

Milfhunter2021
46 minutes ago, With a crooked smile said:

You make me laugh. Been to Argentina many times. My wife is British but was born in Bolivia and grew up in Argentina until her teenage years. We stay with people she knows in non tourist areas. What you say simply isn't true. It's like saying Germans are hated in the UK.

Don't believe the press BS.

I have an Argentinian passport too... 

Half my family live there after WW2 ... 

EU has been told not to grant mass visas to UK citizens.... how do I know ?  Its part of my job working for an embassy .  

With a crooked smile
14 minutes ago, Milfhunter2021 said:

I have an Argentinian passport too... 

Half my family live there after WW2 ... 

That's hilarious you view the Argentine passport as a high value asset more than a 500k house.

Have you looked at how unspectacular that passport actually is? My brother in law (also born in Bolivia) who lives in Italy now looked at getting an Argentine passport and decided it wouldn't benefit him in anyway. 

I'm sorry but you have a passport that doesn't unlock doors for a country with a walk in immigration policy.

Milfhunter2021
5 minutes ago, With a crooked smile said:

That's hilarious you view the Argentine passport as a high value asset more than a 500k house.

Have you looked at how unspectacular that passport actually is? My brother in law (also born in Bolivia) who lives in Italy now looked at getting an Argentine passport and decided it wouldn't benefit him in anyway. 

I'm sorry but you have a passport that doesn't unlock doors for a country with a walk in immigration policy.

I have the 3rd most powerful passport on earth too ... German which i am 

I have 4 Passports , German , Russian, Argentinian, Irish . 

My German Diplomatic passport allows me freedom from prosecution from anything ( I am free from ANY Immigration laws worldwide). 

I have use of Diplomatic passport gates , I am not allowed to have any baggage searched... or stopped at ANY border!!!

Whilst you are searched at Heathrow airport , I go straight through Immigration and passport control , You get on your Ryanair.... I get on my German fully paid for Private jet. :)

I have Millions in assets and passports are my most valued. 

With a crooked smile
9 minutes ago, Milfhunter2021 said:

My German Diplomatic passport allows me freedom from prosecution from anything ( I am free from ANY Immigration laws worldwide). 

I have use of Diplomatic passport gates , I am not allowed to have any baggage searched... or stopped at ANY border!!!

Whilst you are searched at Heathrow airport , I go straight through Immigration and passport control , You get on your Ryanair.... I get on my German fully paid for Private jet. :)

Dude I think you need to lay off the coffee. This is the most hilarious stuff I've read on the Internet thos week.

Milfhunter2021
3 minutes ago, With a crooked smile said:

Dude I think you need to lay off the coffee. This is the most hilarious stuff I've read on the Internet thos week.

Its all true ... and I don't care what you think. 

Enjoy your 4 hour wait at Heathrow....  :)

With a crooked smile
3 minutes ago, Milfhunter2021 said:

Its all true ... and I don't care what you think. 

Enjoy your 4 hour wait at Heathrow....  :)

This being the Internet and all we can be anyone we want. I'm actually Mr Jinping but I'll let you call me XI. And we'll see how important you are in a few years when my tanks are running through Berlin arsewipe.

With a crooked smile
5 hours ago, Don Coglione said:

I'm not sure they have that phrase in the German lexicon probably why @Milfhunter2021 s future nephew is going to be known as Mo.

Milfhunter2021
2 minutes ago, With a crooked smile said:

I'm not sure they have that phrase in the German lexicon probably why @Milfhunter2021 s future nephew is going to be known as Mo.

Rather have MO than Goldsmith.... laughing loudly...

19 minutes ago, With a crooked smile said:

This being the Internet and all we can be anyone we want. I'm actually Mr Jinping but I'll let you call me XI. And we'll see how important you are in a few years when my tanks are running through Berlin arsewipe.

Laughing you are funny.... 

With a crooked smile
2 hours ago, Milfhunter2021 said:

Just got back from a fantastic run around Derwentwater. I bessed to live in a most beautiful part of the world and earn a fantastic salary working for an American SaaS based in The Valley. 

You seem rather desperate to impress me with your bold type. Unfortunately I can genuinely say none of the above really impresses me.

You might as well have said "I'm a diplomat and have access to unlimited Ferrero Rocher" for all I care.

I've mixed with diplomats before. (British Embassy Beijing). There's different levels the proper guys all have great people and business skills. Others are just manual data entry clarks or even dependants taken on as locally employed staff. If any of this is remotely true I'd say you fall You seem to fall into the latter category. 

2 hours ago, With a crooked smile said:

it is comical because if he really were a diplomat (he's not much good at it btw :-) ) he'd know that the German state would disavow his immunity for any serious crimes committed in a friendly country. There are also varying status of diplomatic immunity, sometimes it only covers you in direct relation to your mission.

With a crooked smile

@Dave Bloke totally agree as I said above I've spent a little time with people people British embassy in Beijing.  At best he's a low level wanna be but I'd suggest he's not even that.  As a troll he's same sort of level as that forgettable electric car fanatic MikeH or whatever he's called. 

Not in the same league as the great @THEFREEMAN or whatever handle he's using now. 

Archived