DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Credit deflation and the reflation cycle to come (part 9)

spunko

ashestoashes
36 minutes ago, DurhamBorn said:

Thats before the huge increases in NMW etc that kicked in this month.The NMW is so high now (simply because of bennies) companies cannot afford staff.Our local workmans club is in serious trouble for instance.They need two staff ,but sometimes the club is very quiet so they are looking at £30 an hour just on those wages .Business formation,real ones will fall off a cliff.Our bigger companies being bought out reducing our stock market to a backwater and no formation.

Taxation is crippling the wealth producing.Labour will no doubt decide to take industries under government ownership,making it worse.It seems collapse will have to happen as there is no talk of cutting the state at all.

Got gold?,Got SEDY?,Got EMs?.Got energy?,

what are the current targets ?

SEDY, junior gold miner etf, miner etf, BP, Shell, sibanye

I have SEDY, BP, Shell, Anglogold Ashanti, Fres and Blackwater EM etf, was looking to add more SEDY and Sibanye and gold miner ETFs

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 1

50 minutes ago, ThoughtCriminal said:

Daily Mail expose on female prison officers has dropped, with contribution from a very handsome ex prison officer. 

Not that I can read it mind as it's behind a fucking pay wall! Isn't there a magic trick someone posted on here that lets you read pay wall articles for free?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-13337243/female-guards-sex-jail-prisoners-rise-prison-sex-scandals-far-deeper.html

Here you go..   https://archive.ph/JBr01

Edited by Plan-b
  • Cheers 3

Axeman123

It really is the sort of corruption you would expect in India!

Hopefully Labour reverse all the contracts and seize assets to the value of payments already made to Infosys when they get in.

• Agree 6
  • Lol 1

Joncrete Cungle
1 minute ago, Axeman123 said:

Hopefully Labour reverse all the contracts and seize assets to the value of payments already made to Infosys when they get in.

They are more likely to let it carry on. Provided a few Labour polos or their family members get a cushty non exec position at Infosys once done with politics.

• Agree 10
  • Bogged 1

ashestoashes
25 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

next the civil service

Long time lurking
9 minutes ago, Axeman123 said:

It will never happen as they will do exactly the same ,it`s  seen as "perks of the job"  that`s why it`s never challenged by the opposition party, to do so would scupper their own possibilities before they even get there 

• Agree 4
  • Bogged 1

31 minutes ago, Axeman123 said:

Unlikely. They are in the queue to get their snouts in the trough.

• Agree 5
  • Vomit 1

Shamone
23 minutes ago, sancho panza said:

I'll get a job at aldi

That job will be stressful and horrendous, which is why there are always vacancies at supermarkets.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Levelling Up' a phrase created by the evil people 'in parliament' was always about levelling down

Yep just more inversion 

• Agree 7

Lightscribe
23 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

'Levelling Up' a phrase created by the evil people 'in parliament' was always about levelling down, to get away with it they simultaneously dumbed down education 'national curriculum' and the media 'ofcom'.

People were more intelligently savvy 100 years ago when things were 'discussed'.

IMG_6612.thumb.png.480532c2f5a4090b2509f5a7d9e6533a.png
The great levelling down since coming off the gold standard.

• Agree 9

Long time lurking
14 minutes ago, Loki said:

Yep just more inversion 

I might be wrong but i believe this is a customer service type job ,then you have California raising there NMW to $20 

These are skilled trades levels of pay in the UK and most of Europe 

• Agree 4
  • Informative 1

1 hour ago, Long time lurking said:

It looks like the original tweet that was linked may have been deleted, for me anyway, no luck finding it elsewhere so far.

From the comments I can sort of guess at its contents, briefly, what did it say?

image.png.39a44302a99fc9ab114ac0a82d0f64f2.png

• Agree 1

Long time lurking
1 minute ago, Plan-b said:

It looks like the original tweet that was linked may have been deleted, for me anyway, no luck finding it elsewhere so far.

From the comments I can sort of guess at its contents, briefly, what did it say?

image.png.39a44302a99fc9ab114ac0a82d0f64f2.png

That Rishis has awarded the IT contract for his new "FIT" back to work assessment system /trail which is basically independent assessors of sickness claimants to Infosys 

• Informative 2
  • Bogged 1
  • Lol 2
  • Vomit 2
  • Cheers 1

Shamone
49 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

we have been working our way down to the lowest common denominator for 30+ years i think we have hit the bottom

We ain’t seen nothing yet.

• Agree 4

1 minute ago, Long time lurking said:

That Rishis has awarded the IT contract for his new "FIT" back to work assessment system /trail which is basically independent assessors of sickness claimants to Infosys 

Thanks. 'They' don't even try and hide it anymore xD 

• Agree 7

wherebee
1 hour ago, Long time lurking said:

post unavailable.  what did it say?

NVM

Edited by wherebee

Onsamui
1 hour ago, GTM said:

Not one journalist dared ask why his missus voluntarily decided to pay millions more in tax than she otherwise could have done, to allow him to keep his £160K job.

He is an establishment plant.  Been trained for it for years via WEF.

• Agree 6
  • Informative 1