DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Credit deflation and the reflation cycle to come (part 2)

spunko

2 minutes ago, Barnsey said:

Been waiting 30 mins for ii to process my buy orders for BP and Shell, and now the f**kers are starting to recover :PissedOff:

I got in on Shell but missed BP at 284 - now up 16% from there!

• Replies 35.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Talking Monkey
59 minutes ago, DurhamBorn said:

Thats exactly the way the end plays out,people are missing it because they dont see the inflation cycle dead ahead.The dash for assets as you say will force the price of everything up and that will send bonds crashing.

Is the dash for assets the end of the next cycle 2027ish or what we discuss now eg buying oil, telcos, transports in 2020

Wasnt sure when you mentioned the end if you meant end of this cycle or end of fiat currencies like discussed end of next cycle

Democorruptcy
6 minutes ago, Barnsey said:

Been waiting 30 mins for ii to process my buy orders for BP and Shell, and now the f**kers are starting to recover :PissedOff:

It's as feared their website has fallen over badly. I have one for RDSB in my SIPP that didn't fill but the price certainly dropped below. Placing orders you are met with no price. I even got wrong password while I was logged in trying to place an order. Sometimes limit orders can be cancelled sometimes it's a technical error. It's like Betfair in the earlier days!

6 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

It's as feared their website has fallen over badly. I have one for RDSB in my SIPP that didn't fill but the price certainly dropped below. Placing orders you are met with no price. I even got wrong password while I was logged in trying to place an order. Sometimes limit orders can be cancelled sometimes it's a technical error. It's like Betfair in the earlier days!

Quite the eye opener isn't it?

Took 35 mins in the end, got BP at £3.24 so can't complain too much, cheapest since the 2010 crash.

12 minutes ago, Barnsey said:

Snap on iweb, watching shell rise as I wait.... :PissedOff:

Democorruptcy
2 minutes ago, Barnsey said:

Took 35 mins in the end, got BP at £3.24 so can't complain too much, cheapest since the 2010 crash.

I was trying to buy BP got sell price 3.62 buy price 3.26 xD :(

Democorruptcy

Is anyone getting HL emails today to confirm trades? I haven't had one.

Might be an idea to take screenshots if it's something you want to keep and not vanish into hyperspace xD 

Castlevania
14 minutes ago, Barnsey said:

Pretty sure they went sub £3 in 2016

Picked up Shell 2 ladders,BP,Repsol,DRAX,opened first ladder in BASF, more Equinor and Norsk Hydro,few Telefonica and Telia.

Noticed the same people who were calling oil to go to $80 at $60 when we said down to $43 on here are now saying $30 average for the half year.Bit of a change xD my oil/$ cross market says oil will be back above $45 by the end of the summer as the $ goes down another 8%.

13 minutes ago, Harley said:

RDSB limit down!

I had 2 ladders to get and it opened £1 below the bottom one,saved me a few bob on a slow decent xD 

30 minutes ago, Talking Monkey said:

Is the dash for assets the end of the next cycle 2027ish or what we discuss now eg buying oil, telcos, transports in 2020

Wasnt sure when you mentioned the end if you meant end of this cycle or end of fiat currencies like discussed end of next cycle

Next cycle and could be pain for us before the turn,but that never bothers me.Inflation is coming ,a 70s style and that wont take 20%,it will take 99% of capital if not hedged.

32 minutes ago, BearyBear said:

10Y US Treasuries hit 0.39%....!

My road map says thats bottom,lets see,it also says they will be 12% in 2028 xD Sounds like crazy talk.

This inflation thing, we've had HYPERINFLATION for decades! ie in debt and house prices....just cos the cunts don't report it doesn't mean it is not there :o

Another good example, share prices due to crony buybacks :P

Archived