DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Credit deflation and the reflation cycle to come (part 2)

spunko

2 hours ago, Bobthebuilder said:

Loads still owned by the national railway, A few have been re opened already with many more on consultation. We had a chat about it a few hundred pages back. I am still hoping the Somerset and Dorset joint railway may re open one day.

Well Beeching wasn't the disaster I thought it was then....with the Covid and WFH i.e. 1/2 days in office per week this (rail service extension) may be the solution to the 'housing crisis'

• Replies 35.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, JMD said:

Harley, many thanks. Will you be posting your final table showing scores, like for the forestry+products one you posted a few days back? 

I think ENI is more like a BP, it has refineries and even its own petrol stations.

I'll get back to you.  Not sure this stuff is of general interest.

DB posted the WHT rates a while back.  Here is a possible link.  Does the information look correct?  Be careful as most of the discussion concerns companies.  Enter a country ("Jurisdiction"), scroll down to the UK and click on the blue numbers for details.  Looks like we could possibly be screwed when we leave the EU!  I believe (DYOR) any mentioned exemptions, apart from say the US (especially into a SIPP) which some brokers do for you, have to be claimed by the individual and can be difficult.  Presumably though we can claim relief on our tax returns, if not in a tax wrapper, etc?

https://dits.deloitte.com/

PS:  Pension funds seem to get a freer pass, which makes their relative returns even worse for me!

I said i would post a chart if i saw a set up I like, please DYOR.  But I have taken a position today and am targeting the 2 green lines on the chart and then a gap at .13p and then .17p.  My stop is the the green line at the bottom, you dont have to have as tight a stop as me.  But nice risk reward.

I hope the chart uploads.  

Screenshot_107.png

Here we go:

Endeavour Silver Q3 production of 942koz silver and 10koz gold, obviously 66% up on Q2 (duh!), but also more than 10% up on Q1.

Yamana reporting 200koz gold a 3moz silver, increasing annual guidance and raising dividend by 50%.

Edit: also, this from EDR news release:

"Sold 741,263 oz silver and 8,998 oz gold, held 412,913 oz silver and 1,963 oz gold of bullion inventory and 13,761 oz silver and 1,032 oz gold in concentrate inventory. The Company’s improved balance sheet provided management with the flexibility to withhold metal from sale during the price correction over last two weeks of September. Management expects to sell a significant portion of the metal inventory in anticipation of a precious metal prices rebound in Q4, 2020."

StrugglingMillennial

5 minutes ago, jacko73 said:

I said i would post a chart if i saw a set up I like, please DYOR.  But I have taken a position today and am targeting the 2 green lines on the chart and then a gap at .13p and then .17p.  My stop is the the green line at the bottom, you dont have to have as tight a stop as me.  But nice risk reward.

Screenshot_107.png

What does this company do? Ive never heard of them.

56 minutes ago, kibuc said:

Here we go:

Endeavour Silver Q3 production of 942koz silver and 10koz gold, obviously 66% up on Q2 (duh!), but also more than 10% up on Q1.

Yamana reporting 200koz gold a 3moz silver, increasing annual guidance and raising dividend by 50%.

Edit: also, this from EDR news release:

"Sold 741,263 oz silver and 8,998 oz gold, held 412,913 oz silver and 1,963 oz gold of bullion inventory and 13,761 oz silver and 1,032 oz gold in concentrate inventory. The Company’s improved balance sheet provided management with the flexibility to withhold metal from sale during the price correction over last two weeks of September. Management expects to sell a significant portion of the metal inventory in anticipation of a precious metal prices rebound in Q4, 2020."

Yamana listing on the London stock exchange soon too

Democorruptcy
1 hour ago, StrugglingMillennial said:

If you can find a firm on HL they usually have a Company Info tab. I think it's this one

i-nexus Global PLC is a United Kingdom-based company that provides strategy execution solutions. The Company provides i-nexus strategy execution software that enables organizations to deploy and execute strategy. It also provides real time performance measurement to gauge results and drive improvement. The capabilities of its product include goal management software, initiative management software and performance management software. Its goal management software includes strategic alignment, goal cascade and strategic discussion. Its initiative management software includes idea management, program or project management and portfolio management. Its business performance management software includes metric management, root cause analysis and benefit realization. Its platform provides a suite of features, including user management, workflow, alerts and notifications, reporting and analytics, and collaboration. It also provides Hoshin Kanri solution and Continuous Improvement solution.

https://www.hl.co.uk/shares/shares-search-results/i/i-nexus-global-limited-ord-gbp0.10/company-information

7 minutes ago, Cattle Prod said:

Thanks Kibuc. How do you think First Majestic are going to do?

I see no reason why they shouldn't have had a strong Q3 production-wise. They are a well-oiled machine.

I don't own them, but I believe their size makes them attractive - alongside PAAS - to big money wanting to get into silver.

2 hours ago, jacko73 said:

Screenshot_107.png

2 hours ago, StrugglingMillennial said:

We do strategy execution and project management software with some rather large interesting customers around the globe.

Never expected to see us mentioned here.

Avino Silver & Gold announces they have reached an agreement with the union and the strike at their mine has now ended.

Their entire Q3, however, is in the bin (the strike started in early July), and there are maintenance activities required before they can ramp up.

3 hours ago, StrugglingMillennial said:

Sorry for the delay in coming back to you.  I trade from the charts using my own system, so purely technical set ups.  @spongeh it seems works there and did answer you.  It was 15p pre covid and has some nice brands as customers and I cant believe any tech company would have had problems during covid.  It's numbers were due out on 30/09.

@jacko73good man (or woman) with the charts! I got my RS spanked on Cable this am (dosy git I left a pending sell on and forget about it :wanker:)

there was a Gold short at 1900 EXACTLY! What was I saying t'other day, anyone listening? :P

2 hours ago, Democorruptcy said:

i-nexus Global PLC is a United Kingdom-based company that provides strategy execution solutions. The Company provides i-nexus strategy execution software that enables organizations to deploy and execute strategy. It also provides real time performance measurement to gauge results and drive improvement. The capabilities of its product include goal management software, initiative management software and performance management software. Its goal management software includes strategic alignment, goal cascade and strategic discussion. Its initiative management software includes idea management, program or project management and portfolio management. Its business performance management software includes metric management, root cause analysis and benefit realization. Its platform provides a suite of features, including user management, workflow, alerts and notifications, reporting and analytics, and collaboration. It also provides Hoshin Kanri solution and Continuous Improvement solution.

We've got this at work, and it's great! The user interface has a row of buttons across the top that say:

• Lean manufacturing
  • Six sigma
  • Sweat the assets
  • Zero-based budgeting
  • Increase diversity
  • Make people our greatest investment

Then there's a "machine learning" module, which is a robot arm that reaches out across the office to any employee not following the strategy, and slaps him with a pair of Marigolds.

leonardratso

this reach around robot arm, can it be programmed to 'wipe da ass' with minimal toilet paper for efficiency in a covid bulk buyers saving mode?

1 hour ago, jacko73 said:

Sorry for the delay in coming back to you.  I trade from the charts using my own system, so purely technical set ups.  @spongeh it seems works there and did answer you.  It was 15p pre covid and has some nice brands as customers and I cant believe any tech company would have had problems during covid.  It's numbers were due out on 30/09.

Sales became a bit of an issue as the customers in the pipeline just shut up shop at the end of March and cancelled all sales.

This has changed and we are now signing up new customers again, mainly due to a complete refactoring of the user interface so it looks more modern and less like windows 95.

TBH I've worked here nearly 11 years now and the company is like a cockroach, you just can't kill it.

1 minute ago, Loki said:

@DurhamBorn Is it worth buying ASAP or holding on, do you think?

Hold,the chairman is renowned for his promises that never quite arrived while paying himself lots of cash,but they do have great assets,and great prospects as well.

2 minutes ago, DurhamBorn said:

Hold,the chairman is renowned for his promises that never quite arrived while paying himself lots of cash,but they do have great assets,and great prospects as well.

Thanks mate

Archived