DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Credit deflation and the reflation cycle to come (part 2)

spunko

On 10/12/2020 at 12:40, Viceroy said:

If of any help to anyone, I follow Gold Ventures @TheLastDegree  -he's followed by the likes of Luke Groman +others and mainly trades/invests in Silver. He follows DaveHunter

He helpfully lists his portfolio- https://www.goldventures.org/blog/silver-sitfolio

Current top 10 for smaller portfolios
1   Abraplata Rescources       2   Defiance Silver       3   Aftermath Silver       4   Aurcana Corp       5   Kuya Silver       6   Impact Silver OR Aya Gold & Silver       7   Golden Tag Resources       8   Southern Silver Exploration       9   SantaCruz Silver      10   Strikepoint

GV's Silver Producers Only List     
this is a more conservative list with majors and producers. This list is ranked by 2 criteria: risk and upside potential combined. Some picks are not included which i think have less upside than these. 
1   Fortuna Silver       2   Hecla Mining       3   First Majestic Silver        4   Coeur Mining       5   Pan American Silver      
6   Avino Silver        7   Endeavour Silver       8   Impact Silver       9   GoGold Resources       10   Aya Gold &Silver       11 SantaCruz Silver

Using cycles/EW/fib etc he points to 2021 Q1/2 being a stock market correction, Q2 a sell off in precious metals, wait til the end of 2021 and then get back in.  

fyi -Patrick Karim @badcharts1 has done a 2hr technical analysis vid of many of those Gold Ventures-chosen silver miners.

In the intro it's astonishing to see how Kirkland Lake Gold went from a penny stock in 2015 then shot up 22,000% in 5+ years.  

https://www.goldventures.org/20200915 "if you want to win the lotto you have to buy a lot of tickets" :D

It taught me a lot about charting and tech analysis - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxAtWeJDLuo

(Norzinc (6:43) Sterling Metals (9:03) Nubian Resources (11:20) Orex (13:27) Alianza (15:33) Silver Sands (18:17) Vangold (19:57) Brigadier (24:00) Stroud Resources (26:45) Outcrop Gold (28:52) Max Resources (32:06) Dolly Varden (33:15) Monarca (36:13) Argent Minerals (38:16) GR Silver (40:56) CMC Metals (43:28) Mountain Boy Minerals (45:48) Klondike Silver (47:19) Avino Silver & Gold (50:00) Gogold (52:14) Reyna Silver (54:31) Sable Resources (56:17) El Oro (59:08) Kuya Silver (1:01:14) Southern Silver (1:03:26) Silver Dollar (1:07:37) Equity Metals (1:09:28) SantaCruz Silver (1:12:12) Aya Gold & Silver (1:15:08) Impact Silver (1:18:21) Strikepoint (1:22:25) Canada Cobalt Silver Works (1:24:56) Golden Tag (1:27:51) Aftermath (1:31:47) Aurcana Silver (1:35:51) Defiance Silver (1:41:11) Abraplata Resource (1:46:48)

• Replies 35.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Democorruptcy

The number of days that bloody share is the only one in the red. Don't forget to tell everyone the governbankment advice, that people meeting at Christmas, should open all the windows and turn the heating up.

1 hour ago, Democorruptcy said:

The number of days that bloody share is the only one in the red. Don't forget to tell everyone the governbankment advice, that people meeting at Christmas, should open all the windows and turn the heating up.

I know this wasn't your point Democorruptcy, but I don't mind stating that the '...open windows...' advice/mantra/'eye of newt' spell(take your pick) from government triggers me. Are we here on dosbods, the last few sane ones noticing how crazy all this stuff sounds? Or is it that Witty and Valance are reasonable, well grounded chaps, and it is my own mental health that is at fault and failing? 

(I won't witter(Witty?) on about it more; but are all these dissonant policies - from the micro(fresh air good/cold air bad) to the macro(save the nhs/but refuse treatment to most) - a form of Stockholm Syndrome? Giving, then taking away, eventually we will accept and love our abusers?)

Chewing Grass
2 minutes ago, JMD said:

Witty and Valance are reasonable, well grounded chaps

No they are Civil Servants and work in a cosy government bubble of committees.

4 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

No they are Civil Servants and work in a cosy government bubble of committees.

Is that code for 'incompetent and untrustworthy'? Just asking. 

41 minutes ago, JMD said:

Is that code for 'incompetent and untrustworthy'? Just asking. 

Its translates as they have F*cked literally everything up this year and will be lucky not to join the decorations hanging from the lampost's.

I'm long rope.

Democorruptcy
3 hours ago, JMD said:

I know this wasn't your point Democorruptcy, but I don't mind stating that the '...open windows...' advice/mantra/'eye of newt' spell(take your pick) from government triggers me. Are we here on dosbods, the last few sane ones noticing how crazy all this stuff sounds? Or is it that Witty and Valance are reasonable, well grounded chaps, and it is my own mental health that is at fault and failing? 

(I won't witter(Witty?) on about it more; but are all these dissonant policies - from the micro(fresh air good/cold air bad) to the macro(save the nhs/but refuse treatment to most) - a form of Stockholm Syndrome? Giving, then taking away, eventually we will accept and love our abusers?)

I just thought that for once, they had said something that might help me financially.

i got 63pence, i now own exxon mobil as well, i dunno if ill have time for all these shit companies that im winning.

On 12/12/2020 at 15:58, DurhamBorn said:

Iv got some with them and think they should be ok.They dont lend out and hold the physical.$2 billion worth and its HSBC USA who hold the bullion.

Does not the USA have some rep for repatriation silver a gold ok I know it was the 1930 but it’s done it before 

5 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Does not the USA have some rep for repatriation silver a gold ok I know it was the 1930 but it’s done it before 

Think many many people simply didn’t hand it in and only a very few were done for it.

10 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

4 minutes ago, Shamone said:

Think many many people simply didn’t hand it in and only a very few were done for it.

Think of it as only the credulous fools went along with it

Bit like masks

5 minutes ago, Shamone said:

Big Corps will and those that hold paper notes against a banks bullion will get an IOU’s 

6 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Big Corps will and those that hold paper notes against a banks bullion will get an IOU’s 

If you can’t hold it you don’t own it.

2 minutes ago, Bobthebuilder said:

To be honest Stokie, I would rather have your cornetto in baileys right now.

It’s an interesting drink

About half way through it resembled cold sick but was ok with a spoon

5 minutes ago, Shamone said:

If you can’t hold it you don’t own it.

That’s my point at the rate we are going it’s going to be like bit coin you can make money a cash out until they decide you can’t 

12 minutes ago, Bobthebuilder said:

To be honest Stokie, I would rather have your cornetto in baileys right now.

I’d rather the titties he had on the tv.

Archived