DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Credit deflation and the reflation cycle to come (part 2)

spunko

• Replies 35.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Democorruptcy
13 minutes ago, RJT1979 said:

I did say. Markets peaked its all over.

Put some figures to it then. What's going to be the next low from here for FTSE, RDSB and BP?

3 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

Put some figures to it then. What's going to be the next low from here for FTSE, RDSB and BP?

Not got a clue. Just knew cause my dad went from 600k to 1.7m in 8 months in sipp. That was biggest sign.

Democorruptcy
15 minutes ago, Bricormortis said:

Fears of tax rises .

A $2 Trillion handout in cheques to everybody and then higher taxes to pay for it? What a good idea! I wish we had done that in the UK. Instead giving me nothing but allowing fraudsters to take what could have been my cheque, via bounceback loans.

I don't think "this is it" tbh.

Market sitting uncomfortably while it digests the new $2tn handout.

Personally I think there's a ways to go before this peaks, and it will draw a lot more people in once it goes parabolic. I've had a few friends who have never invested before ask me "do you invest in the stock market" etc.

People will always start shouting doom and gloom when there's a pullback.

Democorruptcy
3 minutes ago, Hardhat said:

Personally I think there's a ways to go before this peaks, and it will draw a lot more people in once it goes parabolic. I've had a few friends who have never invested before ask me "do you invest in the stock market" etc.

Put some figures to it then. What's the next peaks for the FTSE, RDSB & BP?

Brent got very close to my upside target of $58 so it might see a pull back here to shake out uncommitted hands and new entrants with some profits.The cycle will see hardly anyone owning the right stocks.If oilies see a 7%+ pull back it should prove a decent time for anyone who wants more allocation.

Dollar is seeing a short term boost as the Fed has said it will put rates up when inflation is over 2% for a year.However they didnt say at what rate they would start.I see 3% as been the the level,not 2%.

Fed tightening too soon is a huge risk for the markets.

43 minutes ago, RJT1979 said:

Not got a clue. Just knew cause my dad went from 600k to 1.7m in 8 months in sipp. That was biggest sign.

This is it. Forget all the other information in three threads over thousands of pages and several years.

My market nose knows. Why? Because 'my Dad'.

17 minutes ago, Hardhat said:

We need moar

Apparently a lot of people were expecting $2000 stimulus cheques, whilst what’s being proposed is an additional $1400 to the $600 recently sent out 

They’re also pushing ahead with the $15 minimum wage proposal

10 minutes ago, Noallegiance said:

This is it. Forget all the other information in three threads over thousands of pages and several years.

My market nose knows. Why? Because 'my Dad'.

My dad says hes got more chance waking up with Gillian Anderson riding him than The Scottish play ever making him a profit xD 

1 minute ago, DurhamBorn said:

My dad says hes got more chance waking up with Gillian Anderson riding him than The Scottish play ever making him a profit xD 

Christ, what odds!

Your father has impeccable taste, by the way.

1 minute ago, Castlevania said:

We need moar

Apparently a lot of people were expecting $2000 stimulus cheques, whilst what’s being proposed is an additional $1400 to the $600 recently sent out 

They’re also pushing ahead with the $15 minimum wage proposal

Im really pleased about the $15 minimum wage,yanks smoke more when they earn more and BAT can then send those US stimulus cheques to me in Durham instead.It will inject money direct to  lot of inflation areas.

5 minutes ago, DurhamBorn said:

Is he still giving you grief over the Scottish play?

23 minutes ago, DurhamBorn said:

If oilies see a 7%+ pull back it should prove a decent time for anyone who wants more allocation.

My SIPP is about 28% oilies, tempted to buy another £10,000 worth if they fall again, and leave it at that for the next decade.

My thinking behind this is if own enough oil shares i will get an invite to "The Oil Barons Ball".

4 minutes ago, Hancock said:

My SIPP is about 28% oilies, tempted to buy another £10,000 worth if they fall again, and leave it at that for the next decade.

My thinking behind this is if own enough oil shares i will get an invite to "The Oil Barons Ball".

Have you got a cowboy hat and boots?! 🤠

4 minutes ago, Hancock said:

Best show ever.

7 minutes ago, Cattle Prod said:

I make some inane comment about the Friday evening traffic in Houston, and he just laughs and heads off. 

We hear his helicopter taking off from the roof a few minutes later.

I'd rather sit in the Friday evening traffic, than fly in a helicopter.

Anyway i've worked with Texans at the other end of the hierarchy. 

When ISIS captured the Syrian Pilot and burnt him alive in that cage, i said to the Texan i was working with how horrific it must have been for him ..... to which he replied "i seen people get killed before; knife fight, gun fight". slowly dragging the words out "knife fight, gun fight".

I looked at him, and thought you have haven't you.

Archived