DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Credit deflation and the reflation cycle to come (part 3)

spunko

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
M S E Refugee
6 minutes ago, CannonFodder said:

Our media class and political class preparing us up for the future. 

Dont complain - topsoil is nutritious

There must be more and more people researching conspiracy theories with all the weirdness over the past 2 years.

The Politicians and Media must be hoping that they have got things under control.

Chewing Grass
4 hours ago, M S E Refugee said:

Millions could be left without heat and food in winter, London mayor warns https://www.rt.com/news/561209-uk-inflation-khan-london/

Khan wants the Government to step in, as usual he offers no solutions he just wants more money.

First level thinking is really getting out of hand.

London will be burned to the ground by the modern black puffa jacket blackshirts, the globalists 5th column.

CannonFodder
12 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

There must be more and more people researching conspiracy theories with all the weirdness over the past 2 years.

The Politicians and Media must be hoping that they have got things under control.

After covid , ukraine and climate change - people must be suspecting surely..

A good David Murrin podcast. His theory and narrative on historical cycles is very seductive (the cynic in me says hes got a subscription service to sell) but too be fair also accurate I think - so is at least useful for putting events (and hopefully the future) into perspective. I believe this podcast is actually a couple months old. But I do think David is far better than Peter Zeihan on this macro stuff imo.                ...anyway at 44mins I hope Truss was taking some notes!!

https://www.davidmurrin.co.uk/media/podcast-episode-37-when-empires-fall-lessons-from-history

M S E Refugee
21 minutes ago, CannonFodder said:

After covid , ukraine and climate change - people must be suspecting surely..

You would think that the Gaslighting can only work for so long.

Dr Campbell is now being castigated as a conspiracy theorist as he now has reservations about the Jab and won't take the booster.

If people like him are questioning things then maybe there is hope!

M S E Refugee
2 minutes ago, JMD said:

Good David Murrin podcast. His theory and narrative on historical cycles is very seductive (he cynic in me says hes got a subscription service to sell) but too be fair also accurate I think - so is at least useful for putting events (and the future!) into perspective.        ...anyway at 44mins I hope Truss was taking some notes!!

https://www.davidmurrin.co.uk/media/podcast-episode-37-when-empires-fall-lessons-from-history

I do like some of his stuff but I think he is very wrong about the Russians as I think that the West are the bad guys.

Chewing Grass
7 minutes ago, JMD said:

A good David Murrin podcast. His theory and narrative on historical cycles is very seductive (the cynic in me says hes got a subscription service to sell) but too be fair also accurate I think - so is at least useful for putting events (and hopefully the future) into perspective. Far better than Peter Zeihan on the macro imo.                ...anyway at 44mins I hope Truss was taking some notes!!

Empires fall when they repeatedly debase their currency, usually because they are consuming more than they produce themselves and are paying for it with tokenage.

Animal Spirits
52 minutes ago, JMD said:

A good David Murrin podcast. His theory and narrative on historical cycles is very seductive (the cynic in me says hes got a subscription service to sell) but too be fair also accurate I think - so is at least useful for putting events (and hopefully the future) into perspective. I believe this podcast is actually a couple months old. But I do think David is far better than Peter Zeihan on this macro stuff imo.                ...anyway at 44mins I hope Truss was taking some notes!!

Yeh. I predicted this and I predicted that, and now I'm going to share them with everyone...

1 hour ago, CannonFodder said:

Our media class and political class preparing us up for the future. 

Dont complain - topsoil is nutritious

so cheese obvs. yum shropshire blue. bread i often do ... cut the mouldy bit youcan see off, jam since forever. scrape the mould off.

what else?

4 hours ago, Castlevania said:

The cake and eat it green energy option would win. People are stupid.

tonights bbc radio news leads with some quango/independant consultacy we've never heard of now says av energy bills will be 6k next spring.

this story has been on repeat for several weeks with them adding 1k each time. i usually watch itn / sky. it reminds me of  a spoof farce movie that gets ever more ridiculous. 3.5k is simply impossible for a very large group, they.ll go cold or not pay. 6k i.d guess the group is 50%+.

i don't quite.understand what they wantto achieve.

truss was interviewed.in the distillery mid last week saying short term we need to take as much energy as available from n. sea , invest in nuclear and go full steam at new tech and roll out of renewables.

she didn't say it but coal would be a good addition to the first bit. what are the lead times? her soundbite was do all that rath@er than just keeping putting a sticking plaster on it. couldn't agree more.

9 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

German central bank warns of unprecedented inflation https://www.rt.com/news/561225-germany-highest-inflation-central-bank/

The German Central Bank says inflation could reach 10% by the AutumnxD.

10% is not unprecedented. You'd think "wheelbarrows for wages" Germany of all countries would know that

More essential prime fertile land being taken away from farming in the name of the net zero drive in Ireland.

If anyone can’t see how this is deliberate then it’s beyond me.

M S E Refugee

Many thick Mumsnetters seem to have sensible Husbands.

mcmooberry · Today 18:11

My DH is just the same! Listens to podcasts which confirm his views! He also has stockpiled food and has just bought a generator as he is sure there are going to be power cuts! Also un-vaccinated and blaming the death or various young sports people on the vaccine (without any evidence that they have even been vaccinated). Am also fed up with it. He thinks I should take all my savings out of the bank and buy gold. I actually think wfh with no social interaction has sent him bonkers.

The thing is even the MSM has mentioned about power cuts and food shortages and yet these thickheids think their husband's are crackers!

M S E Refugee

This is brilliant!

GeorgiaDe · Today 18:42

mcmooberry · Today 18:11

My DH is just the same! Listens to podcasts which confirm his views! He also has stockpiled food and has just bought a generator as he is sure there are going to be power cuts! Also un-vaccinated and blaming the death or various young sports people on the vaccine (without any evidence that they have even been vaccinated). Am also fed up with it. He thinks I should take all my savings out of the bank and buy gold. I actually think wfh with no social interaction has sent him bonkers.

Yes, I forgot about the gold (and silver in his case) He has boxes upon boxes of silver coins.

I really appreciate everyone's advice, I was hesitant about posting on aibu, however, I'm glad I did.

It's so difficult to think clearly when you're in this situation.

Bookmark
OP's

I think the moral here is "make life less trouble by not telling your wife what you are doing"

Begs the question why do you even have a wife, unless you plan to make her run on the generator treadmill

M S E Refugee

I must be lucky as my Wife thinks something very weird is going on and is quite happy for us to hoard food and Silver.

I've never even told her about The Great Reset as I don't want to worry her.

She just senses that something is very wrong with the World.

M S E Refugee
6 minutes ago, Joncrete Cungle said:

So these crazy women are going to leave their prepared husbands just before the shit hits the fan xD

It is interesting that they think the Husband has been programmed and yet these Harridans think they are completely sane.

Archived