DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Credit deflation and the reflation cycle to come (part 4)

spunko

48 minutes ago, Starsend said:

@DurhamBornyou mention right at the end of the Part 3 that your roadmap is pointing to 100% systemic collapse. Can you elaborate on what you mean by systemic collapse?

To my mind it means primarily a collapse in sterling?

I see it as a point in the history of a society when it is unable to continue in its present form.Take for instance empty shelves.They dont in themselves mean systemic collapse,no broccoli when there is plenty of cabbage etc.However the reasons behind those shortages do build towards collapse.There are many macro roads to it,and many have been seen over the millenia.Usually it comes from over stretch, corruption and invasion.In the UK its because we have passed the point where more consume than produce.It has been masked by imports paid for with printed sterling.That has slowly drained savers savings,both here and from the provider countries.

So systemic collapse is already underway.Nobody can get a dentist,thats a turn of the dial,the coppers in my street getting 13% pension increases while workers get 5%,a turn of the dial,bennie woman the same,turn the dial.Food and energy are flatlining or falling in production,but government is only protecting those on its tit,so directly pushing more and more down who produce.£6k energy bills are are huge marker on systemic collapse given around 30% of homes cant pay.

In simple terms systemic collapse is when economic forces destroy the currency and the productive economy.It starts on the edges and moves inwards to the core,the edges beg for help and at first they get it,but in the end the core tells them to look to their own defences because they are under siege themselves.The core imagine they can regain control of the edges once things settle,but they never do because more and more hits continue and the edges look to new leaders and systems.

In the UK its almost all self inflicted by the polos and elite.Its huge policy errors that got us here not acts of god.

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, DurhamBorn said:

I see it as a point in the history of a society when it is unable to continue in its present form.Take for instance empty shelves.They dont in themselves mean systemic collapse,no broccoli when there is plenty of cabbage etc.However the reasons behind those shortages do build towards collapse.There are many macro roads to it,and many have been seen over the millenia.Usually it comes from over stretch, corruption and invasion.In the UK its because we have passed the point where more consume than produce.It has been masked by imports paid for with printed sterling.That has slowly drained savers savings,both here and from the provider countries.

So systemic collapse is already underway.Nobody can get a dentist,thats a turn of the dial,the coppers in my street getting 13% pension increases while workers get 5%,a turn of the dial,bennie woman the same,turn the dial.Food and energy are flatlining or falling in production,but government is only protecting those on its tit,so directly pushing more and more down who produce.£6k energy bills are are huge marker on systemic collapse given around 30% of homes cant pay.

In simple terms systemic collapse is when economic forces destroy the currency and the productive economy.It starts on the edges and moves inwards to the core,the edges beg for help and at first they get it,but in the end the core tells them to look to their own defences because they are under siege themselves.The core imagine they can regain control of the edges once things settle,but they never do because more and more hits continue and the edges look to new leaders and systems.

In the UK its almost all self inflicted by the polos and elite.Its huge policy errors that got us here not acts of god.

Thanks db, I think that first sentence puts it very succinctly.

1 minute ago, ThoughtCriminal said:

You know the drill.........

It gets to a point where it becomes meaningless, 1000 or 1000000, what's the difference! It's unpayable for almost everybody.

Does provide a good laugh though at how dysfunctional it all is and the inability of politicians to get a grip on it.

11 minutes ago, DurhamBorn said:

I don't think it's an error though - how you gonna "Build Back Better" (Their words!) without demolishing an existing structure?

Whatever the case your numbers/forecast seem to be spot on so hopefully we can make it through the carbon-zero red green "economy"

New video by Alasdair Macleod. Not watched it yet but looks like a bit of a chuckle, saving it for this evening with a beer and some popcorn.

55 minutes ago, Calcutta said:

Transfered my 2500 out of beat as soon as I could. Invested it in United Airlines @35 when sterling was 1.40. Sterling crashed, UAL went to 50. Doubled my money over night. Now its sat in the SIPP waiting for the FTSE to go sub 5500.

And this is why people like you should be shoved into NEST and have the door nailed shut! :)

3 hours ago, spunko said:

No way I missed it

2 hours ago, spunko said:

Going by the number of outages from the hosting provider lately, I can't be sure. It does seem rather  strange that there have been 3 outages in the last month, and yet not any for the previous year.

It's the Feds, they are on to you.

M S E Refugee

UK facing ‘national disaster’ – London mayor https://www.rt.com/news/561600-uk-ofgen-energy-bill-cap/

Khan another economic Canutist, who demands the Government reduces the price of energy.

I do wonder whether we will get to the end of September before everything implodes!

Norway refuses to cut gas price for Europe https://www.rt.com/business/561596-norway-gas-price-europe/

Chewing Grass
2 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

Norway refuses to cut gas price for Europe https://www.rt.com/business/561596-norway-gas-price-europe/

Finite resource, when its gone its gone, only a fool sells it cheap when the price is high, especially to the Politically Bankrupt EU who as soon as they have got what they want will knife you in the back.

HousePriceMania

Not 1 politician 

Not 1 MSM output

Not 1 "expert"

...calling for interest rate rises.

And there you have the reason for the economic collapse.

@DurhamBorn What are you timescales for a currency event ?

Do I have time to wait for house prices to implode ?

4 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

UK facing ‘national disaster’ – London mayor https://www.rt.com/news/561600-uk-ofgen-energy-bill-cap/

Khan another economic Canutist, who demands the Government reduces the price of energy.

I do wonder whether we will get to the end of September before everything implodes!

Norway, which has overtaken Russia as Europe’s biggest gas supplier after Moscow cut flows, will curtail exports significantly next month due to heavy maintenance activity.

Oooh!

Chewing Grass
5 minutes ago, HousePriceMania said:

How many parts will there be ?

It's like watching Breaking Bad.

we haven't been deflated yet so we are only on season 3.

Chewing Grass
1 minute ago, spunko said:

Norway, which has overtaken Russia as Europe’s biggest gas supplier after Moscow cut flows, will curtail exports significantly next month due to heavy maintenance activity.

Oooh!

Safety First - its the Mantra of every Oil & Gas Company unlike Drug Co's who have to indulge in human experimentation as part of their normal business cycle.

2 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

Khan another economic Canutist, who demands the Government to reduce the price of energy.

But the silly cunt Khan also wants to expand ULEZ costing people more money to just drive their car per day or get rid of their cars

Thats the problem with all these politicians whilst generally they are all just useless cunts, all they do is demand that the party in power do this and that, but don't actually offer anything in the way of a solution or discussion 

Yesterday i had to pop into London for a few hours, still surprised to see alot cranes still building shitty apartments that look pretty but after a few years the cheap materials show there age

5 minutes ago, DoINeedOne said:

But the silly cunt Khan also wants to expand ULEZ costing people more money to just drive their car per day or get rid of their cars

Thats the problem with all these politicians whilst generally they are all just useless cunts, all they do is demand that the party in power do this and that, but don't actually offer anything in the way of a solution or discussion 

Yesterday i had to pop into London for a few hours, still surprised to see alot cranes still building shitty apartments that look pretty but after a few years the cheap materials show there age

Yep, pre covid it would cost me £20 in petrol and parking to drive into work. ULEZ and oil prices mean that would now be £45.

And yes , surprised at how much construction is going on. Maybe a rush to get projects finished.

1 hour ago, DurhamBorn said:

The core imagine they can regain control of the edges once things settle,but they never do because more and more hits continue and the edges look to new leaders and systems.

If this comes to pass, the gaps this will create are the future.

HousePriceMania
17 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

I thought we were already on Better Call Saul.

I reckons DBs name is Saul Shitman 

HousePriceMania
2 minutes ago, marceau said:

If this comes to pass, the gaps this will create are the future.

War or Revolution/Civil war is coming.

20 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

By the end it'll be full of neo-nazis, dead cops and blazing machine guns.

HousePriceMania
1 hour ago, DurhamBorn said:

inflicted on us more like.

Archived