DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Credit deflation and the reflation cycle to come (part 8)

spunko

King Penda
5 minutes ago, Joncrete Cungle said:

The car wash in Preston I know of is paying £60 a day to the foreigners working there according to one Romanian I work with (he knows a few who have worked there / work there).

A couple of years of inflation + no payrise and suddenly the rapidly improving Polish and Romanian economies are a lot more tempting. The car wash in Southport has had to put wages up to £80 per 12 hour day.

Was 40 a day in stoke around 8 years ago

• Informative 1

King Penda
1 minute ago, leonardratso said:

Penicillin should take care of that.

but what about your car?

It’s going to be the best 10 quid I’ve ever spent getting an east European rubbing it off for ages .cough

• Lol 2
  • Cheers 1

Lightscribe
34 minutes ago, Calcutta said:

3x I know of, all albos, one has a habit of crashing expensive cars which is an interesting business model, one has about a dozen workers who wash no cars and have set up an encampment in the woods behind it. The other one has a well deserved reputation for stealing anything anyone is stupid enough to leave in their car.

The Albanian mafia are probably the top criminal organisation in the world. They're unstoppable, I'd love to know what bank they use.

They also use a pidgin dialect for communication, making any translation very difficult for the likes of police, whilst also accounting for the highest foreign nationality in prison.

Bear in mind that the average prisoner in the UK costs £42,670 per year.

729264295.572821public.thumb.jpeg.519165be42c919ec95f04607c540b856.jpeg

• Informative 9

Democorruptcy

Talking about bennies, I don't know how 'fat Sharon' would have managed in this news story from Thailand (Starts at 1:55). It's a classic and sort of shows the difference between the sense of entitlement in the UK?

• Cheers 3

16 hours ago, DurhamBorn said:

Im there now.I grew up in the poorest town in England because Thatcher closed our factory,yet i voted for her and adored her.Why?,because she was right and her vision matched my own.It was hard but the prize was real,individual economic freedom.Now?,every polo in the west is my enemy.They despise me and my children,and they want to kill them as cannon fodder.Putin and Russians are no enemy of mine.If they cross the Humber as invaders then yes,but until then no.I see my homeland invaded now,the threats to my children are not Russians but stabbie,ugly,filthy smelly Africans and Middle Easterns.The government call them commies,yet they are nowhere near as commie as us.Luckily their reach still has not changed life much where i live.Its there of course with illegals,but still ok,but you feel the flood coming.Its pretty obvious we need a bloody civil war to remove them,and thats the only thing i would be prepared to fight and die for,but it still might be early for that.Its closer than many think.Likely why they have turned most young men into faggots or carb filled sacks of shit,remove th threat.

Faggot you say? 

I agree but believe the modern term in Soy Boy... Ie. A feminised man often characterised by open mouthed smile (aka Soylent Grin; which of course introduces other unfortunate connotations but which are in fact also relevant here).

image.png.b1e710455da49a930471249faca2e8e7.png

Edited by JMD
  • Agree 1
  • Lol 2

2 hours ago, Lightscribe said:

They also use a pidgin dialect for communication, making any translation very difficult for the likes of police, whilst also accounting for the highest foreign nationality in prison.

In a previous life I had some dealings with them, their trick was to turn up mob handed so they couldn't be overrun should things go south. I don't care who you are, 30 or 40 armed illegals turn up to do business and you put your professional hat on.

Mate of mine got a phone call from them, his job was to make phone calls, that phone wasn't supposed to ring. So he's answered it and gone nuts down the line, told them to fuck off ringing that phone. Turned out it was the boss man ringing him

Next meet they've asked for *redacted*, this lad is thinking he's about to die, boss man comes out smiling, hugging him, slapping his cheeky face, tells us anytime we want to deal with him we get *redacted* to handle it.

Nice guys. Absolutely fucking terrifying. I wouldn't be shocked if the mexican cartels or the Napoli mafia were basically their bitches now.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 5

sancho panza
16 hours ago, DurhamBorn said:

Im there now.I grew up in the poorest town in England because Thatcher closed our factory,yet i voted for her and adored her.Why?,because she was right and her vision matched my own.It was hard but the prize was real,individual economic freedom.Now?,every polo in the west is my enemy.They despise me and my children,and they want to kill them as cannon fodder.Putin and Russians are no enemy of mine.If they cross the Humber as invaders then yes,but until then no.I see my homeland invaded now,the threats to my children are not Russians but stabbie,ugly,filthy smelly Africans and Middle Easterns.The government call them commies,yet they are nowhere near as commie as us.Luckily their reach still has not changed life much where i live.Its there of course with illegals,but still ok,but you feel the flood coming.Its pretty obvious we need a bloody civil war to remove them,and thats the only thing i would be prepared to fight and die for,but it still might be early for that.Its closer than many think.Likely why they have turned most young men into faggots or carb filled sacks of shit,remove th threat.

As if on cue.Really is quite stark how bad the Tories are. They're that incompetent they haven't even looked after their voter base let alone anyone else.

Screenshot_20240210_161630_X.jpg

• Agree 8
  • Informative 2

Democorruptcy
8 minutes ago, sancho panza said:

As if on cue.Really is quite stark how bad the Tories are. They're that incompetent they haven't even looked after their voter base let alone anyone else.

Screenshot_20240210_161630_X.jpg

More journo begging for something like a 99% mortgage scheme backed by taxpayers, in the budget next month?

• Agree 4

15 hours ago, sancho panza said:

Ref the letter agencies and the US,I dont think I've ever known such a wide acceptance of the possiblity that JFK was murdered by his own side.

you dont have to answer LS,but Id be intresed to know if you give any credence to the rumurs of links between Epstein and his island being an intellitgence harvesting excercise for secret services>no presure

Amen to that.

I wonder what Putins policy would be on grooming gangs,uncontrolled immigration and the trans agenda.

I think our WEF overlords in Westmisnter aren't reading the room that well

Yes for me the 'real' Epstein story (running compromising honey traps for US government agencies) has many similarities to that of the British Stephen Ward - the 'society osteopath' - who was involved in the Profumo affair by introducing Christine Keeler, and was aquantance to many rich and influential of the time including Prince Philip (Thursday club). He apparently also ended up committing suicide whilst awaiting trial!

Edited by JMD
  • Agree 3
  • Informative 5

M S E Refugee

I was collecting Mail last night from a convenience store and a couple of young girls came in looking like Lily Savage and Danny La Rue, both wearing pyjamas and dressing gowns, what a fucking state they looked.

We must be close to rock-bottom as a Country.

• Agree 7
  • Lol 1

13 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

I was collecting Mail last night from a convenience store and a couple of young girls came in looking like Lily Savage and Danny La Rue, both wearing pyjamas and dressing gowns, what a fucking state they looked.

We must be close to rock-bottom as a Country.

The really brutal thing is that not only are you paying for the snacks and fags they're buying, but also your £300 energy bill contribution hasn't been used to have a shower for at least a dozen pumpings. There's probably still a black guys DNA dribbling down both their legs from last weekend. 

God save the queen. Pay your taxes. Cheers Tony!

• Agree 2
  • Bogged 1
  • Lol 6
  • Vomit 10

Castlevania
1 hour ago, Ash4781b said:

I just had a look at the NEST quarterly investment report.

https://www.nestpensions.org.uk/schemeweb/dam/nestlibrary/Nest-quarterly-investment-report.pdf

Blimey the NEST lower growth fund performance is a car crash. They named that well! Looking at notes they auto switch members into it (edit to be confirmed).  Holy smokes.

The sharia fund is big on Microsoft. Eh? 

48E48F0A-6BB3-48EC-82DD-50C74ACF6577.jpeg

I remember when someone posted up the NEST funds 5 or so years ago, and I did point out that the Sharia one was the least worst of the options available.

• Agree 5
  • Informative 2
  • Cheers 2

SpectrumFX
1 minute ago, Lightscribe said:

Well if you live in London (in which I’m one of a very few here) you get to see your tax disappear via hundreds of Uber Eats, Just Eat and Deliveroo bikes.

I’ve even got a depot for the fuckers near me, where the fast food places don’t even bother with shop fronts and retail custom anymore. Just non descript warehouses churning out takeaways for the big names (burger king etc).

Your parting ways the best part of £15 for one meal delivered. That’s where my tax is going and it’s how I can guage we’re no where near recession yet with so many milking off the government tit.

It's not just London. They're pretty much everywhere.

• Agree 6
  • Cheers 1

Yadda yadda yadda
6 hours ago, Lightscribe said:

What flag is that at Portugal? Has Sweden decided statistics are racist?

Lightscribe
Just now, SpectrumFX said:

It's not just London. They're pretty much everywhere.

They are, but it’s a sight to behold in London, because there is so many. Every other shop nearby is a chicken shop or take away. Each one has at least a few waiting outside, even the fucking Co-op does for lunch time meal deal deliveries.

What with the mopeds and those stupid bikes with the massive tyres in addition to the LTNs filtering traffic on the main roads and then slapping a 20mph limit on them. That’s before the likes of congestion charges and ULEZ.

The WEF are doing a fine job of discouraging the public from owning a car in the city.

• Agree 7
  • Informative 1
  • Lol 1

M S E Refugee

I know a lad who has only worked a few weeks since he left school 34 years ago, he must have cost the taxpayer at least £1 million in his lifetime.

Been in rehab numerous times, receives every benefit going, £70 a month mobile contract, Sky TV, orders clothes and trainers every week.

And he really thinks that he deserves more money than he currently receives.

• Agree 3
  • Bogged 1
  • Vomit 6
  • Cheers 1

Castlevania
30 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

The Corner shops also have immigrants delivering shopping to the really lazy benefit cunts who can't be arsed walking to the shop in their pyjamas.

I dunno. It’s a lifeline for those in poor health who like to smoke and drink.

• Lol 5