DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Credit deflation and the reflation cycle to come (part 8)

spunko

M S E Refugee

I came out of my Royal Mail Pension last year and transferred it to HL.

I thought I may as well rejoin, after crunching the numbers it looks like all Postal Worker's will fall out of Salary sacrifice when the NMW rises to £11.44 in April.

When I rejoin I will have to join a lower percentage rate and won't be able to contribute to an Avc.

• Informative 2

21 minutes ago, Lightscribe said:

Well the most frightening thing is as a professor he may be ‘teaching’ others which may explain why the education system is in the state it is and why the US stock market is akin to acting like an NFT ape meme melt up at the moment.

Maybe he is trying to get a job in the Erdogan cabinet or is nostalgic for the good times in Zimbabwe.

More likely he’s a ‘supports the current thing’ NPC, that’s petrified of the status quo changing which will affect his comfy lifestyle. It’s what’s fundamentally gone wrong with the country and is to blame.

Bet he’s got a few BTLs fleecing youngsters, cheers record immigration to pick his micro salads, has private healthcare, and lives out the way of it all in a nice chocolate box village somewhere.

Can’t imagine him digging his own coal out of Durham’s surface deposits, or going rabbiting at 5am in the morning. Self sufficiency terrifies them, which is why they act and say the things they do.

I think he’s also the guy who had a letter published in the Guardian over Christmas (which I posted a link about at the time) in which he claimed our politicians have a duty to use our pensions and savings to build an “economy of hope”.

• Agree 3
  • Bogged 1
  • Lol 3
  • Vomit 5

Lightscribe
6 minutes ago, Axeman123 said:

Some of these people are actual crypto communist, hiding behind all sorts of masks from green to MMT in order to advance the Cloward-Piven strategy of collapsing the current system to install comunism. The rest are useful idiots.

Most certainly and how high that goes and to what’s means that’s panning out in the current global economic landscape looks like it’s all going exactly as planned.

But this guy most definitely falls in the useful idiot camp.

• Agree 4

7 minutes ago, DurhamBorn said:

Notice how he wants the state to come and steal my money,not come and do it himself.

If they ever make Taken 4, about taking our money instead of sex trafficking, then I want you in the Liam Neeson role.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 6

1 hour ago, Axeman123 said:

I agree.

They place great faith in the idea that the govt never having defaulted on local currency bonds before means markets will always want them. It is impossible to hard default on a currency you print Inflation of course, but inflation of the money supply is a soft/stealth default. When markets catch onto that and only want USD bonds, or insane yields on local currency ones, the spiral starts.

UK - and any country tgat prints its own currency - cannot will not default.

It just needs to print more, which debases the currency.

They need to ask why uk currency buys less.

• Agree 10
  • Informative 1

Axeman123
14 minutes ago, marceau said:

The reality is what post after post on here very effectively covers - what we can actually do as a nation is fucked. In terms of the British state, it is fucked permanently. It doesn't matter what legal, economic, procedural or policy changes Uk gov makes; it cannot make multi-cult work, it cannot make multi-racial work, it cannot undo the endless self-inflicted shithole-ification of its cities, no matter how productive they used to be.

In their gross stupidity they created an anti-national nation, there's no way back from it. The remedies to these problems lie outside the British state's identifying boundaries. To implement them would be to dissolve the entire construct. It can't be done, it won't be done. The next 25 years is the story of how this plays out. 'Number' will continue to go up (credit cycles allowing), but it will become increasingly meaningless in the real world.

I am remember something from "Food of the gods" by Terrance mckenna*, and it has an apt parallel to the above. He describes LSD as a de-conditioning agent, disolving social norms and conditioned patterns of thinking/behaviour wherever it flowed like a solvent. Any group attempting to use the supply of LSD to advance an agenda, from the CIA to biker gangs, found it to be an anti-agenda agent.

What better description for the effects of Multiculturalism and glabalisation?

*A weird non-fiction book that claims essentially all world religions are magic mushroom etc cults that spiralled.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 3

Yadda yadda yadda
18 minutes ago, DurhamBorn said:

Opening scene,massuese crying "they have taken everything from me" ,me,"your sister?,daughter?","no my pension,they life styled me and gave it to fat Sharon and the policemans pension who raided me last year".I phone Catherine Mann,"this can end now,you reverse monetising the welfare budget or i will find you".In her husky voice she says "good luck"..............

It will be a bit unexpected when she turns out to be in the Fighting Cocks, Durham.

• Lol 6

2 minutes ago, Axeman123 said:

I am remember something from "Food of the gods" by Terrance mckenna*, and it has an apt parallel to the above. He describes LSD as a de-conditioning agent, disolving social norms and conditioned patterns of thinking/behaviour wherever it flowed like a solvent. Any group attempting to use the supply of LSD to advance an agenda, from the CIA to biker gangs, found it to be an anti-agenda agent.

What better description for the effects of Multiculturalism and glabalisation?

*A weird non-fiction book that claims essentially all world religions are magic mushroom etc cults that spiralled.

Civilisational solvent is the drug. The US empire is the manufacturer & pusher, aiming for an easily controlled global Brazil. The 'national' administrations are the clueless and disposable doctors writing the prescriptions. At the end of it all, everyone  gets to live in a favela. A lucky few get a gated compound.

10/10 masterplan guys. xD

• Agree 6
  • Cheers 1

16 minutes ago, Axeman123 said:

s essentially all world religions are magic mushroom etc cults that spiralled.

It sounds like another spin on the "you are nothing but shaved apes" atheist nihilist "philosophy"

aliens.thumb.jpg.aa4a7c6691c2c75f05d1a8f72c6b0002.jpg

• Agree 1
  • Lol 8

32 minutes ago, DurhamBorn said:

Opening scene,massuese crying "they have taken everything from me" ,me,"your sister?,daughter?","no my pension,they life styled me and gave it to fat Sharon and the policemans pension who raided me last year".I phone Catherine Mann,"this can end now,you reverse monetising the welfare budget or i will find you".In her husky voice she says "good luck"..............

DOSBODS Taken:

DOSBODS Taken.webp

• Lol 9

Axeman123
1 minute ago, Loki said:

It sounds like another spin on the "you are nothing but shaved apes" atheist nihilist "philosophy"

Its more an interesting read to challenge your preconceptions than anything I would place great faith in. It does have the best explanation I have heard for the Hindus and cows thing though.

Best rebuttal (that misses his point):

Stoner societies Alcoholie societies

• Lol 5
  • Cheers 1

Axeman123
2 minutes ago, Plan-b said:

A lesson I learned many years ago at great financial cost - Never ever take financial advice from an accountant.

The classic example is a yank with an unchrystalised capital gain being advised to wait until it would be taxed at a lower rate as a long term gain, and pays 10% on 6 figures vs 20% on 7 as a result.

• Informative 1

Axeman123

Reading the link from earlier about stealing Russia reserves, it jumps out at me that Russia has 40% of GDP going to defence ie at cold war levels. This is dismissed as the only reason their economy hasn't collapsed, and as being an unsustainable way to stall until the US elections.

What isn't said is that the US couldn't do the same, because cold war military spending would mean cold war levels of taxes and benefit spending! 

• Agree 3

Castlevania

More clown takes from Richard Murphy with regards to Rishi Sunak’s tax return. He seems to think that people would willingly pay 57% tax and not fuck off offshore.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 2
  • Lol 4
  • Vomit 2