DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Decent drops

Wight Flight

Where will avg mortgage rates (NOT the base rate) peak in the next 5 years?  

106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, HousePriceMania said:

Can yuo get a faster phone ?

I could but it isn't related only to the phone (in my case at least). Embedded twitter is just shite as is twitter itself. Why not take a screenshot or post the URL to rightmove like everyone else?

HousePriceMania
13 minutes ago, A_P said:

I could but it isn't related only to the phone (in my case at least). Embedded twitter is just shite as is twitter itself. Why not take a screenshot or post the URL to rightmove like everyone else?

It's okay, I wont post any more. I was just making the point yesterday that there are suddenly a huge number of drops.

If you want to see some, head over to the twitter feed.

:Beer:

15 hours ago, Stuey said:

Yes it will be bail ins. For those lucky enough to have cash in the bank, the choice is clear.

Buy a house now that you want. Or your bailed-in cash will be buying a house you don't want. 

Still a slight gamble.

I would agree that the odds on a massive bailout for those with huge mortgages is unlikely but far from impossible. Already I can hear the clatter of begging bowls in the MSM as they plead for help/charity for "poor hard hit homeowners" though of course renters can get fucked.

Those who got on the ladder recently or are about to could possibly be among those who called it right if there is a bailout, really really really cannot see it though;) but Hey! you have watched the housing market these past several years

24 minutes ago, haroldshand said:

Still a slight gamble.

I would agree that the odds on a massive bailout for those with huge mortgages is unlikely but far from impossible. Already I can hear the clatter of begging bowls in the MSM as they plead for help/charity for "poor hard hit homeowners" though of course renters can get fucked.

Those who got on the ladder recently or are about to could possibly be among those who called it right if there is a bailout, really really really cannot see it though;) but Hey! you have watched the housing market these past several years

I am still of the opinion that this recession will be amplified by the media so as to be perceived as absolutely awful, to the point where even those not seeing any actual changes in their living standards will still feel as if they are suffering from the ravages of extreme poverty, all because of excessive MSM consumption.  

Once Sir Kia Picanto becomes PM everything will be resolved and there will be a debt jubilee or bail in. People will be much worse off but the MSM will be packed full of Saint Kia stories so only the enlightened few will realise they've been bumfucked again.

1 hour ago, spunko said:

I am still of the opinion that this recession will be amplified by the media so as to be perceived as absolutely awful, to the point where even those not seeing any actual changes in their living standards will still feel as if they are suffering from the ravages of extreme poverty, all because of excessive MSM consumption.  

Once Sir Kia Picanto becomes PM everything will be resolved and there will be a debt jubilee or bail in. People will be much worse off but the MSM will be packed full of Saint Kia stories so only the enlightened few will realise they've been bumfucked again.

I think a bail-in will be nailed-on by November and people will be panicking into buying any old house on the threat of it, kick-starting the roaring 20s. Tick tock...

Owner of PaTMa says he's open to pricing offers to use the API. 

In terms of functionality I reckon as long as people can search by postcode and can see the full address and price history, that should be enough, similar to houseprices.io

Democorruptcy
3 hours ago, HousePriceMania said:

It's okay, I wont post any more. I was just making the point yesterday that there are suddenly a huge number of drops.

If you want to see some, head over to the twitter feed.

:Beer:

I don't have a twitter account so can't scroll down far, before the block kicks in. This works for pasting a link in but you have to delete back to the "?" after their username.

https://12ft.io/

leonardratso
3 minutes ago, spunko said:

Owner of PaTMa says he's open to pricing offers to use the API. 

In terms of functionality I reckon as long as people can search by postcode and can see the full address and price history, that should be enough, similar to houseprices.io

did you reply FOIADB?

sancho panza
22 hours ago, sancho panza said:

LE5 Liecester-you have to be from here to understand how overpriced that is. even at £425k lol

This hosue is very close to one of only two places outside Afghanistan theyve found a thermally heated suicide bomber belt according to a ussually relaible source

PHOTOGRAPHY

Price Change History
27/09/2022 Price changed from £450,000 to £425,000
03/08/2022 Price changed from £475,000 to £450,000
21/06/2022 Initial entry found: £475,000

As if on cue.About 300 metres away,this was yesterday

image.png.580ea37f8f13142d7a14fc62d4b5d40a.png

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/teenager-terrorism-charges-appears-court-7672293

HousePriceMania
17 minutes ago, mattydread said:

@HousePriceMania Keep these twitter things coming

@Stuey might get a semi at this rate:)

I hope you're talking about a sem-detetached.

Anyway, If you want to see the falls just to to UKPropertyLion on twitter then I wont clock up the thread.

There were 8800 falls over 10% detected last month, that is double what is was since July back to when we started running it.

Democorruptcy
On 06/10/2022 at 19:58, Democorruptcy said:

Drops you say? This is going up £15k a day!

It has a photo of Benllech beach, that was in the news with another raw sewage warning this summer! Last sold £528k in 2020 and before that £250k in 2013

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/127617203#/?channel=RES_BUY

575.jpg

Went SSTC on the 11th, somebody probably stepped in on the 6th before the price went up another £15k!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, dnb24 said:

Put in a £250k offer, what do you have to lose? It may be the only bid they get.

Nah they'll not accept that in a million years.

9 minutes ago, belfastchild said:

Fuck me I knew Whitehead access could be bad in winter. One landrover maybe, but two?

They've just photoshopped the same one in twice to make the area look posher and justify the £325K price tag.

Archived