DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Property crash, just maybe it really is different this time (Part 3)

spunko

HousePriceMania
"  1 hour ago, With a crooked smile said:

You'll NEVER buy a house. Psychologically you wouldn't be able to deal with the process of buying.

What, instructing a solicitor to do all the work you are not legally allowed to?

When I bought a house I didn't have the option of doing it myself. I said to the estate agent "I will have it", and that was it, did nothing else than transfer some money to the solicitor.

No psychology involved at all."

@Bobthebuilder, I think he's trolling me, he's been at it for a while since the loon that was practically stalking me was told to stop by @spunko.  He must be the troll's biatch or something, it's pretty odd behaviour, trolling by proxy is even sadder than trolling.

It's really quite sad and pathetic especially given we moved quite recently :Old:

The troll loons can say/think what they want, it's their prerogative but I'd recommend they seek help they clearly have some mental health issues.

image.png.90626de804956db812d29b5134bafbc6.png

Edited by HousePriceMania

Bobthebuilder
33 minutes ago, HousePriceMania said:

I think he's trolling me,

He thinks you are wrong, its his opinion, that's all.

I quite like the mad fucker, but I bet he knows fuck all about P J Harvey. I stayed at her house once.

• Lol 1

With a crooked smile
3 hours ago, HousePriceMania said:
"  1 hour ago, With a crooked smile said:

You'll NEVER buy a house. Psychologically you wouldn't be able to deal with the process of buying.

What, instructing a solicitor to do all the work you are not legally allowed to?

When I bought a house I didn't have the option of doing it myself. I said to the estate agent "I will have it", and that was it, did nothing else than transfer some money to the solicitor.

No psychology involved at all."

@Bobthebuilder, I think he's trolling me, he's been at it for a while since the loon that was practically stalking me was told to stop by @spunko.  He must be the troll's biatch or something, it's pretty odd behaviour, trolling by proxy is even sadder than trolling.

It's really quite sad and pathetic especially given we moved quite recently :Old:

The troll loons can say/think what they want, it's their prerogative but I'd recommend they seek help they clearly have some mental health issues.

image.png.90626de804956db812d29b5134bafbc6.png

It does make me laugh how you've blocked me but still read the comments.  I've blocked 2 members but never read their comments. 

• Lol 1

sleepwello'nights
18 hours ago, Democorruptcy said:

I didn't think this looked much house for £275k

spacer.png

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/147058790#/?channel=RES_BUY

Looks idyllic. Bit like Cornwall. Wind swept trees in the background. 

* untill the noise of sheep baaing in the background starts to drive you nuts. How long did they wait for a dry day before they could photograph it? Perhaps the blue sky has been photoshopped. 

• Lol 1

With a crooked smile
7 hours ago, HousePriceMania said:

No I'm referring to actually ponying up the cash. You will be plagued by fear it's the wrong thing to do.

These forums are littered with posts where you've allegedly offered and withdrawn from buying a house. Frankly I think it's all bullshit and just in your head.

• Informative 1

HousePriceMania
9 hours ago, Bobthebuilder said:

He thinks you are wrong, its his opinion, that's all.

I quite like the mad fucker, but I bet he knows fuck all about P J Harvey. I stayed at her house once.

No, that wasn't an argument/discussion/someone offer an opinion, that was some nutter popping out of nowhere to have a go at someone.

That's f**king weird, you'd need to have some mental issues to keep doing that.  If I dont like someone I block them, I dont need to be going after them just because I dont like what they say. It's embarassing.

I've had him blocked for a long time so I dont know where he thinks the interaction is coming from because it's not from me.

1 hour ago, spygirl said:

Homeowner pain as major banks lift mortgage rates

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-68874847

_133209127_financecouple_gettyimages-141

Hmm, no black people.

From yesterday....

Edited by HousePriceMania
  • Cheers 2

spygirl
23 minutes ago, Bobthebuilder said:

Zoopla sees surge in Dorset seaside homes for sale - BBC News

Listings up 2.2 times from 2 years ago.

21 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

I would bet there is a corresponding decrease in the number of places to rent and holiday lets.

Zoopla suggests rising property prices over the past five years in areas like Christchurch may be prompting homeowners to sell

Yeah thats right ... nothing to do with higher mortgage cost of OO and the FHL/2nd home....

• Agree 3
  • Lol 2

With a crooked smile
3 hours ago, HousePriceMania said:

Who they going to sell to ?

Obviously buy to let landlords to house the new British. 

• Agree 1

JoeDavola

Friend of a friend bought a house for £325K in NI 3 years ago. Was in a great state, nice modern kitchen and bathrooms etc.

Bungalow in the same development not as big and needing a new kitchen and decorative updating went on for £380K last week and is already under offer.

A house in the same development just came on that is about the same size as the first house mentioned, slightly bigger (but not better IMO) garden and needs more updating than the first house - listed at £460K.

• Informative 2

With a crooked smile
44 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Friend of a friend bought a house for £325K in NI 3 years ago. Was in a great state, nice modern kitchen and bathrooms etc.

Bungalow in the same development not as big and needing a new kitchen and decorative updating went on for £380K last week and is already under offer.

A house in the same development just came on that is about the same size as the first house mentioned, slightly bigger (but not better IMO) garden and needs more updating than the first house - listed at £460K.

SHHHHH @JoeDavola stop your obvious trolling. Everyone knows prices are crashing (or atleast are in @HousePriceManias world).

• Lol 1

JoeDavola
7 minutes ago, With a crooked smile said:

SHHHHH @JoeDavola stop your obvious trolling. Everyone knows prices are crashing (or atleast are in @HousePriceManias world).

I only bring the truth.

The housing market is many markets. This micro example is in line with the macro which is a continual and perhaps accelerating wealth transfer into the hands of fewer and fewer people. So the folk with the money competing harder and harder for the 'posh' places.

FWIW I find both your smug "I own loadsahouses me" and HPM's "I can will a crash into existence if I say it enough on here and Twitter" attitudes both a bit silly....there ya go you can both take offence and block me now ;)

Edited by JoeDavola
  • Informative 1
  • Lol 2

With a crooked smile
2 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

there ya go you can both take offence and block me now

Nah, I only block complete wankers even @HousePriceManias not blocked. Mainly coz I occasionally find his hysterical posts funny. He kinda reminds me of @AVERAGEUKBLOBwith his car brain comments and other little epithets.

JoeDavola
Just now, With a crooked smile said:

Nah, I only block complete wankers even @HousePriceManias not blocked. Mainly coz I occasionally find his hysterical posts funny. He kinda reminds me of @AVERAGEUKBLOBwith his car brain comments and other little epithets.

I agree with Blob's assessment of car brained places for the most part. I also find him hilarious at times.

He's one of my top 20 posters here easily. Don't be telling him that or he'll tell me to FUCK OFF.

• Lol 1

AVERAGEUKBLOB
2 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

I agree with Blob's assessment of car brained places for the most part. I also find him hilarious at times.

He's one of my top 20 posters here easily. Don't be telling him that or he'll tell me to FUCK OFF.

there arent even 20 posters on this shit forum you stupid goon

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Love / Hugz 1
  • Lol 3
  • Cheers 1

With a crooked smile
1 minute ago, AVERAGEUKBLOB said:

I'm real mother fucker!

• Informative 1
  • Lol 1

JoeDavola
2 minutes ago, AVERAGEUKBLOB said:

I'm never gonna live it down if it turns out you're actually Stuey...

• Lol 3

THEMAJOR
7 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

I'm never gonna live it down if it turns out you're actually Stuey...

Screenshot_20240423-195819_Chrome.jpg

• Informative 1
  • Lol 5

Bobthebuilder
2 hours ago, With a crooked smile said:

Obviously buy to let landlords to house the new British. 

One of the most horrible comments I have ever read in my life.

• Agree 4

With a crooked smile
7 minutes ago, Bobthebuilder said:

One of the most horrible comments I have ever read in my life.

It's probably true, I doubt it will be many individual British people. I recon it will be lots of big investor types (serco types) housing associations and a few Asian Fergus slumb lords.

Itll be supported by taxing the middle class who wont criticize immigration. 

• Agree 1