DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Credit deflation and the reflation cycle to come (part 9)

spunko

Sasquatch
42 minutes ago, DurhamBorn said:

Just had the Labour lot at mine,i was re-seeding my lawn.I told them i would never vote for them or the Tories as they had both destroyed my homeland by letting in a load of 3rd world vermin,but i would gladly put them all on a rope and drop the trap door when the civil war arrives.The whole lot of them are the enemy of ordinary private sector workers.

Even after that diatribe, I bet they still gave you a pamphlet.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 5

leonardratso
15 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Even after that diatribe, I bet they still gave you a pamphlet.

Watchtower.

• Lol 5

Axeman123
25 minutes ago, Bobthebuilder said:

I said a similar thing to the local Labour councilor when he knocked on my door, being a typical politician he agreed with me.

I nearly knocked out a LibDem twat on my doorstep once, he was insisting that anyone that feels like coming here has an absolute right to asylum and that it is just a common misconception fostered by the far right otherwise...

• Lol 7
  • Cringe 2

Chewing Grass
32 minutes ago, Axeman123 said:

I nearly knocked out a LibDem twat on my doorstep once, he was insisting that anyone that feels like coming here has an absolute right to asylum and that it is just a common misconception fostered by the far right otherwise...

Did you also advise him that voter ID has been brought in the counter third world scummer 'squat toilet variety' vote harvesting.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1

Axeman123
1 minute ago, Chewing Grass said:

Did you also advise him that voter ID has been brought in the counter third world scummer 'squat toilet variety' vote harvesting.

The funniest part is this was for the council elections, and I still got straight into immigration with him. I wasn't joking when I said I nearly knocked him out, my body was gauging the distance and timing, and my mind was straining to hold it back. Fair play to the guy for sticking to his guns though, even though he flinched a couple of times! I had to shut the door on him eventually, as I was feeling closer and closer to losing control.

• Agree 3
  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 3

Yadda yadda yadda
5 hours ago, geordie_lurch said:

I think it was really good of her to show us what 70% inflation looks like xD

That 70% has compounded a few times over.

• Agree 1

baffledbyzirp
  1. It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance.” Sowell, T.

Amen Bruv. 

• Agree 7
  • Cheers 3

3 minutes ago, goldbug9999 said:

At $1,7trillion the debt repayments equal the entire gross federal tax receipts.

Now these are some numbers i can get into 

• Agree 1

sancho panza

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/half-million-firms-significant-financial-121903407.html

Half a million firms in ‘significant’ financial distress as Britain’s economy stagnates

Begbies Traynor, one of the UK’s biggest insolvency practitioners, said firms continued to struggle with the same pressures as last year, such as high interest rates, brittle consumer confidence and high levels of debt accrued during the pandemic.

Its “Red Flag Alert” research showed that a total of 554,554 businesses, in all major sectors of the economy, are now in “significant” financial distress - a 30 per cent rise since last year.

The number of businesses in “critical distress” has jumped by 20 per cent last year, with with 40,174 UK businesses affected. Begbies Traynor said that insolvency rates are at “historically elevated levels” as firms are servicing debt at higher interest rates.

The Bank of England hiked interest rates from 0.1 per cent in 2021 to the currrent base rate of 5.25 per cent in an attempt to combat skyrocketing inflation.

• Agree 4
  • Informative 4

Shamone
5 hours ago, manservantjerkins said:

Kids are great.

My son is hands down the most interesting person ever.

Almost a testicular divided.

Are you a bot?

• Cringe 1

Shamone
4 hours ago, Axeman123 said:

The funniest part is this was for the 

Edited by Shamone

15 hours ago, Chewing Grass said:

Interesting thing is that if you look through that infamously woke poster there is no manufacturing, their whole economy is supported by nothing.

No Primary Industry, no Secondary Industry, it is all done by out-of-sight, out-of-mind poor people elsewhere in Woketopia.

It is Golgafrinchan Ark Fleet Ship B

A place of the expendable, perhaps their idols in the WEF have a 15-minute Plan after all for the 'useful idiots'.

Morlocks and Eloi, for those who've read HG Wells' The Time Machine. I always wondered about that story. It seemed like he was taking the piss of his first-person narrator, putting him in the useless will-be-Eloi camp. Maybe he saw all this coming or maybe it was a comment on his own era.

• Agree 5

ThoughtCriminal

Daily Mail expose on female prison officers has dropped, with contribution from a very handsome ex prison officer. 

Not that I can read it mind as it's behind a fucking pay wall! Isn't there a magic trick someone posted on here that lets you read pay wall articles for free?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-13337243/female-guards-sex-jail-prisoners-rise-prison-sex-scandals-far-deeper.html

• Lol 1
  • Cheers 3

DurhamBorn
5 minutes ago, ThoughtCriminal said:

Daily Mail expose on female prison officers has dropped, with contribution from a very handsome ex prison officer. 

Not that I can read it mind as it's behind a fucking pay wall! Isn't there a magic trick someone posted on here that lets you read pay wall articles for free?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-13337243/female-guards-sex-jail-prisoners-rise-prison-sex-scandals-far-deeper.html

Refresh hold down ESC ,;)

• Agree 1
  • Informative 4
  • Cheers 2

ThoughtCriminal
43 minutes ago, Alex said:

Morlocks and Eloi, for those who've read HG Wells' The Time Machine. I always wondered about that story. It seemed like he was taking the piss of his first-person narrator, putting him in the useless will-be-Eloi camp. Maybe he saw all this coming or maybe it was a comment on his own era.

I'm a huge Wells fan, The Time Machine is perfection.

Wells was very conflicted as his ideological beliefs were undermined by his knowledge of human nature. He definitely saw where we were heading, an optimist's heart but a dystopian's brain. 

• Informative 4
  • Cheers 1

32 minutes ago, DurhamBorn said:

Refresh hold down ESC ,;)

Or permanently disable Javascript for that domain in browser settings.

• Informative 4
  • Cheers 1

46 minutes ago, ThoughtCriminal said:

Sop for Dm:  Read free bit then proceed to comments!  Seem quite a few already!

• Informative 1