DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Credit deflation and the reflation cycle to come (part 3)

spunko

More essential prime fertile land being taken away from farming in the name of the net zero drive in Ireland.

If anyone can’t see how this is deliberate then it’s beyond me.

• Replies 30.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
M S E Refugee

Many thick Mumsnetters seem to have sensible Husbands.

mcmooberry · Today 18:11

My DH is just the same! Listens to podcasts which confirm his views! He also has stockpiled food and has just bought a generator as he is sure there are going to be power cuts! Also un-vaccinated and blaming the death or various young sports people on the vaccine (without any evidence that they have even been vaccinated). Am also fed up with it. He thinks I should take all my savings out of the bank and buy gold. I actually think wfh with no social interaction has sent him bonkers.

The thing is even the MSM has mentioned about power cuts and food shortages and yet these thickheids think their husband's are crackers!

M S E Refugee

This is brilliant!

GeorgiaDe · Today 18:42

mcmooberry · Today 18:11

My DH is just the same! Listens to podcasts which confirm his views! He also has stockpiled food and has just bought a generator as he is sure there are going to be power cuts! Also un-vaccinated and blaming the death or various young sports people on the vaccine (without any evidence that they have even been vaccinated). Am also fed up with it. He thinks I should take all my savings out of the bank and buy gold. I actually think wfh with no social interaction has sent him bonkers.

Yes, I forgot about the gold (and silver in his case) He has boxes upon boxes of silver coins.

I really appreciate everyone's advice, I was hesitant about posting on aibu, however, I'm glad I did.

It's so difficult to think clearly when you're in this situation.

Bookmark
OP's

I think the moral here is "make life less trouble by not telling your wife what you are doing"

Begs the question why do you even have a wife, unless you plan to make her run on the generator treadmill

M S E Refugee

I must be lucky as my Wife thinks something very weird is going on and is quite happy for us to hoard food and Silver.

I've never even told her about The Great Reset as I don't want to worry her.

She just senses that something is very wrong with the World.

M S E Refugee
6 minutes ago, Joncrete Cungle said:

So these crazy women are going to leave their prepared husbands just before the shit hits the fan xD

It is interesting that they think the Husband has been programmed and yet these Harridans think they are completely sane.

1 hour ago, Lightscribe said:

More essential prime fertile land being taken away from farming in the name of the net zero drive in Ireland.

Imagine if we all just ignored them

No violence necessary

43 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

This is brilliant!

GeorgiaDe · Today 18:42

mcmooberry · Today 18:11

Yes, I forgot about the gold (and silver in his case) He has boxes upon boxes of silver coins.

I really appreciate everyone's advice, I was hesitant about posting on aibu, however, I'm glad I did.

It's so difficult to think clearly when you're in this situation.

Bookmark
OP's

BRB just trying to social engineer the daft bints address, because of reasons 

Chewing Grass

Strange isn't it when you look back how what was put in place has come to pass, almost like it has all been planned.

Introduced in January 2019, the cap stops suppliers simply passing hikes in wholesale prices on to the consumer and is meant to be reviewed by Ofgem every six months.

https://inews.co.uk/news/consumer/energy-price-cap-rise-2022-when-increase-bills-rishi-sunak-announcement-explained-1652091

Chewing Grass
2 hours ago, Lightscribe said:

They are going to stick valuable solar panels on them, the security had better be armed because any decent Irishman knows that Solar Panels are better off on their roofs rather than sitting in a field for somebody else (foreign) to make money off their backs.

The DH's should do what I did. Bring out the CB balance sheet / money supply charts. Sit down and watch the excellent Hidden Secrets of Money series together. You can't argue with that stuff. It's there in black and white and has happened in history many times before. Talking about The Plan etc is not the way to do it and a lot of that will ultimately turn out to be noise, and politics following the macro, IMO. 

Main thing is to marry someone with a brain and intellect equal to or greater than ones own. Who likes to question and discuss the hard topics in life and keeps an open mind. Failing that, dont marry at all. 

Those women are brain dead and that site is a cesspit. Sounds like a lot of people are actually getting prepared though, so good news there.

Lightly Toasted
3 hours ago, BWW said:

so cheese obvs. yum shropshire blue. bread i often do ... cut the mouldy bit youcan see off, jam since forever. scrape the mould off.

what else?

Here's the horse's mouth.

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/food/1656338/Food-mouldy-foods-you-can-eat-safe-cheese-fruit-veg-storage-hacks

It's a pretty unenlightening horse TBH.

Chewing Grass
2 minutes ago, BadAlchemy said:

Those women are brain dead and that site is a cesspit.

They spend their entitled lives leaching off others and indulging in competitive bragging, any decent woman has better things to do. If you want to know who is destroying the planet, stockpiling shoes 'n' handbags they never use and constantly replacing functional things because they are not fashionable then Mumsnet is the place to go.

Lightly Toasted
3 minutes ago, BadAlchemy said:

Main thing is to marry someone with a brain and intellect equal to or greater than ones own. Who likes to question and discuss the hard topics in life and keeps an open mind. Failing that, dont marry at all. 

Those women are brain dead and that site is a cesspit. Sounds like a lot of people are actually getting prepared though, so good news there.

Equal to or slightly less IMO, assuming you're a bloke.

The kind of woman you want is one with a need to respect her mate -- difficult if he's obviously less intelligent. It's not so important the other way around, though the gap still shouldn't be too big.

Took a stroll around the city of London today.  Just as the bars etc were starting to fill up,  every other car that went past was a prius being driven by a Muslim.  

I wondered how many of the people walking past me were English,  and more to the point how many of them had a proper job that actually contributed to the country or were they just doing make-work, living off the backs of Chinese slave labour or gratuitous house price inflation. 

I go on these little strolls a couple of times a year.  Usually I just look at the shiny buildings and think about how much cash I can take off them.  Today felt like the end of days. 

I pissed on the side of the BOE,  if I could've decided on a decent slogan I'd have spray painted something in the side.  Just couldn't think of anything apocalyptic enough. 

5 hours ago, M S E Refugee said:

I do like some of his stuff but I think he is very wrong about the Russians as I think that the West are the bad guys.

Oh for sure I also disagree with some of his Russia stuff. I disagree even more with his man-made climate change opinions! But I guess can't/shouldn't agree on everything. And I do find his macro perspective useful and his rise/fall of empires theory persuasive. 

But context i think is important. Murrin's said elsewhere many times that the West should have engaged with Russia and not alienated and forced it into the clutches of China. This particular podcast is from March (older than I thought), so from the beginning of the conflict, and I think his point back then was for West not to show weakness to Russia. Weakness in geopolitics always backfires, and big brother China for example is quietly sitting back, listening and learning. 

Bus Stop Boxer
6 hours ago, Chewing Grass said:

London will be burned to the ground by the modern black puffa jacket blackshirts, the globalists 5th column.

Only when the KFC runs dry Grasshopper.

leonardratso

but the mumsnetters are looking for confirmational bias from 'like minded mumsnetters' like the people they are complaining about have sought it on you tube and podcasts.

To be honest - if society does collapse then even preppers will go down with it, you cant really survive as an completely isolated entity for long, its just not possible.

Archived