DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Credit deflation and the reflation cycle to come (part 3)

spunko

3 minutes ago, Errol said:

Almost certainly a Western intelligence operation. Don't believe what you read in the UK media.

I certainly have my doubts about that. See no reason at all why the Ukrainians couldn't have managed it. We'll find out soon enough I expect.

Still doesn't change the fact that they killed people in the UK.

• Replies 30.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CannonFodder

Dugin is a bit like Martin Lewis - I sent a letter to the chancellor/kremlin on studentloans/ukraine and numer10/putin is 100% listening to me. He values my advice.

Most people think both are knobs.

Western media now cheering the murder of a journalist his daughter.

Journalists happy that journalists die

1 minute ago, Starsend said:

I certainly have my doubts about that. See no reason at all why the Ukrainians couldn't have managed it. We'll find out soon enough I expect.

Still doesn't change the fact that they killed people in the UK.

I was talking about the Skripals.

M S E Refugee
5 minutes ago, HousePriceMania said:

:ph34r:

Thank goodness I have bought more Florins and Half Crowns off ebay over the weekend.

I can see Nationwide accepting them as payment for my Mortgage by next yearxD.

7 minutes ago, Starsend said:

The Russians assassinated people in the UK not so long ago, with an innocent Brit killed as well and a piggy who spent months in hospital.

Fuck 'em.

6 minutes ago, Starsend said:

I don't approve of this act and we shouldn't be cheering it on but why the fuck is everybody acting like the Russians are fucking angels?

I hear what you are saying, but mostly it was Russians in exile targetted and likely they were plotting a coup to install a pro-NATO President of Russia. Many of them had already gotten unimaginably rich during the fall of the USSR, and presumably wanted a second bite of the cherry. It all just seems like a case of laying down with dogs and waking up with fleas to me.

The collateral damage from Salisbury was unforgivable, if you accept the official version of events at least. I am on the fence on that issue though. Wasn't the only person to die a junkie bin diver anyway? Lay down with dogs, again...

2 minutes ago, Axeman123 said:

I hear what you are saying, but mostly it was Russians in exile targetted and likely they were plotting a coup to install a pro-NATO President of Russia. Many of them had already gotten unimaginably rich during the fall of the USSR, and presumably wanted a second bite of the cherry. It all just seems like a case of laying down with dogs and waking up with fleas to me.

The collateral damage from Salisbury was unforgivable, if you accept the official version of events at least. I am on the fence on that issue though. Wasn't the only person to die a junkie bin diver anyway? Lay down with dogs, again...

She was an alcoholic, thought it was perfume she'd found - something like that.

I find the Russian love-in on this forum perplexing at times, like they can do no wrong. Most of the people on this forum despise Western governments for obvious reasons that are well covered on this forum and this seems to translate into Russian love, like a binary choice. I think we're governed by cunts but I also think the Russian leaders are a bunch of corrupt, gangster cunts.

Anyway, don't really want to get into the Russian stuff, it's not what this thread is about.

8 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

Thank goodness I have bought more Florins and Half Crowns off ebay over the weekend.

I can see Nationwide accepting them as payment for my Mortgage by next yearxD.

If you are still paying your mortgage next year they will push you to the front of the mile long queue outside the bank 🤦🏻‍♂️😆😆

1 minute ago, Starsend said:

I find the Russian love-in on this forum perplexing at times, like they can do no wrong. Most of the people on this forum despise Western governments for obvious reasons that are well covered on this forum and this seems to translate into Russian love, like a binary choice. I think we're governed by cunts but I also think the Russian leaders are a bunch of corrupt, gangster cunts.

Anyway, don't really want to get into the Russian stuff, it's not what this thread is about.

100%. I think our government demonising Russia is part of the plan to fuck us over so pointing out the contradictions is very reasonable. No love in on my part.

25 minutes ago, Errol said:

Almost certainly a Western intelligence operation. Don't believe what you read in the UK media.

Jane bond did it 

M S E Refugee
1 hour ago, Axeman123 said:

100%. I think our government demonising Russia is part of the plan to fuck us over so pointing out the contradictions is very reasonable. No love in on my part.

All I see is Russia acting in a logical manner and the West acting illogically.

For me it's got to the point where I can no longer believe anything the West says as I have been lied to and gaslighted too many times.

I don't now if this Tom Luongo video from Palisades Gold Radio has been posted yet, from two days ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osupSwB3kNY

He's an entertaining speaker, and is arguing (amongst other things) that the financial system has split into factions, with Jamie Dimon of JPMorgan now in open opposition to the EU, and working to destroy it. His take on the Draghi affair was that Draghi was put in place (obviously as an un-elected leader) to entangle Italy legally in such a way that it would be impossible for it to leave the Euro (and that such an entanglement happened with Greece previously). However, the no-confidence and early election has foiled this dastardly plan, and the EU will probably collapse.

Maybe the globalist coordination was never as close as many people here have suspected; but if it was, then the picture he paints does look like the thrashings of a decapitated power structure. Anyway, he doesn't make that leap, and I need to listen again, but a good story of different actors operating in a less uni-polar world.

37 minutes ago, Starsend said:

The Russians assassinated people in the UK not so long ago, with an innocent Brit killed as well and a piggy who spent months in hospital.

Fuck 'em.

Maybe a we can do it as well thing,do you love your daughters etc ?

1 minute ago, Cattle Prod said:

One for you, @DurhamBorn those brickies should be ashamed of themselves. It's really not hard to use twine and lay a straight row of bricks, not a flying fuck is given by the trade, the builder or whoever sets the spec. Maybe they're hacked off at their neighbours on bennies getting the same money for doing nothing. Those photos are a snapshot of the country right now.

Holy Fucking Shit xD

ThoughtCriminal
30 minutes ago, Starsend said:

She was an alcoholic, thought it was perfume she'd found - something like that.

When the Russians want to jail me for my tweets, incorrect use of pronouns and tell me a man can become a woman then I'll be sure to despise them.

As it is I'd happily hang almost every politician and journo in this country.

sancho panza
40 minutes ago, Noallegiance said:

The potential for Sterling collapse before Euro collapse.....

Very interesting rational presentation especially with regard to possible sterling move to parity with dollar.Then we'll have huge problems as our politcal elite jsut aren't equipped to deal with a respiratory virus with the fatality rate of flu let alone a sterling crisis.

As per recent basement discussions-the possibility of that happening has changed from 0% in Jan 22 to about 15%-20% now imho.it's the trend of that trade as well that's disconcerting in that the probability is growing and as the data comes through,shows no sign of reversing.

These crises creep up on you and then explode.

image.thumb.png.f4ec3993080641a3884de753a15c9d2f.png

50 minutes ago, HousePriceMania said:

:ph34r:

Lmao the comments on that article. 'Why would interest rate rises reduce inflation?' You can feel the realisation creeping in.

It's a long road down from here.

ThoughtCriminal
3 minutes ago, sancho panza said:

Very interesting rational presentation especially with regard to possible sterling move to parity with dollar.Then we'll have huge problems as our politcal elite jsut aren't equipped to deal with a respiratory virus with the fatality rate of flu let alone a sterling crisis.

As per recent basement discussions-the possibility of that happening has changed from 0% in Jan 22 to about 15%-20% now imho.it's the trend of that trade as well that's disconcerting in that the probability is growing and as the data comes through,shows no sign of reversing.

These crises creep up on you and then explode.

image.thumb.png.f4ec3993080641a3884de753a15c9d2f.png

Sneaky little sterling short against the dollar, SP?

ThoughtCriminal
1 minute ago, marceau said:

Lmao the comments on that article. 'Why would interest rate rises reduce inflation?' You can feel the realisation creeping in.

It's a long road down from here.

Everyone I know thinks I'm a doom monger 

Because I just sold both my houses I'm now getting "You've made a big mistake there. Can't lose with property. Only goes up."

Western complacency is limitless.

sancho panza
22 hours ago, ThoughtCriminal said:

Great post by Michael Burry.

Look at that debt line versus the GDP.

"That which cannot go on won't".

IMG_20220821_125255.jpg

Picture,1000 words etc.

Simply incredible.but it's that old Hemingway quote again isn't it?

''How did you go bankrupt?''

''Gradually at first,then suddenly.''

What's deeply disturbing to me is that that is the chart of the world's reserve currency(for now).

There's no getting off that train once the politicans are on it.

20 hours ago, DurhamBorn said:

Here in Durham our drifts near me closed first,the coal was shallow,sometimes at the surface,but the seams could be very thin,more suited to the old pickaxe mining than to mechanized.The coal measures slowly dropped deeper and by Easington were deep.Those seams ran way out to sea and it took half a shift getting to and from the face.However there are places where they could still get huge amounts of coal.Unlikely the drifts,but even they could be profitable given energy prices.Mining moved to where huge pits were needed like in South Africa,but we really should of kept a small industry going that could ramp a bit.

We should have kept some.Strategically,the UK's had a shocking 30 years of mismanagement.First duty of any govt is to preotect it's people-that means economic/physical/cultural security.

Now we're heading for bankruptcy,wide open to invasion/external control,cold winters and cultural dilution.And yet to sort it out we have the people who created the crisis and didn't see it coming.

Just now, ThoughtCriminal said:

Everyone I know thinks I'm a doom monger 

Because I just sold both my houses I'm now getting "You've made a big mistake there. Can't lose with property. Only goes up."

Western complacency is limitless.

Lots of those FT comments suggest people at max leverage with all bets in the same direction.

Sterling just can't cover the pain, it'll just go straight into balance of payments, blast up liabilities, and the problem will spiral out of control. How has the govt ended up here? The solution was right in front of them and they've blown it.

Democorruptcy

New rules coming to stop finance firms trying to break ranks on the race to zero

Financial institutions that signed up to Mark Carney’s industry alliance to tackle climate change could be kicked out for failing to hit targets by a new independent panel, under plans set to be made public this year.

Beefed-up checks by the UN on whether finance groups meet new criteria on ending coal financing and phasing out fossil fuels from portfolios could be announced at New York Climate Week in September and launched at the COP27 climate talks to be held in Egypt in November, according to Race to Zero, the UN group behind the plans.

More than 450 finance companies accounting for $130tn of assets have joined the Glasgow Financial Alliance for Net Zero. The initiative, which was announced with great fanfare at last year’s COP summit, is spearheaded by former Bank of England governor and Brookfield Asset Management executive Carney, alongside ex-New York mayor Michael Bloomberg and former Securities and Exchange Commission chair Mary Schapiro.

Gfanz’s aim is to galvanise the world’s most powerful finance companies to commit to achieving a net zero global economy by 2050. Members are required to meet standards set by the Race to Zero, a UN-led campaign.

While the Glasgow alliance was designed as a big tent to bring together as many new members as possible, the Race to Zero recently updated its rules to make them more onerous.

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ft.com%2Fcontent%2F58575db9-5670-4b2d-a555-2c3aed0fdd6d

Noallegiance
2 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

New rules coming to stop finance firms trying to break ranks on the race to zero

Jezuz fucking christ

2 hours ago, honkydonkey said:

NINETY ONE PLC pulled back enough for me to buy it today in the ISA.

that's a clear pull back in a downtrend, what makes you think its going higher?

ArcoLinux_2022-08-22_13-07-44.png

Archived