DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

The Sunday evening 'week ahead' thread

Loki

Was gonna post this in "The Dunny" section 

gone.jpg.92cfdc9e720ea0a5d332167621e8942a.jpg

Anyway rather than post in the credit reflation thread thought it might be funny to have a thread where we shitpost about the week ahead, markets, economies, stonks, etc

I think it will  be a number go up week but this is not financial advice, but you should go all in on margin

Edited by Loki
  • Lol 2
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Castlevania said:

Brazil elections today. So if you’ve been buying Brazilian stocks, Bolsanaro wins numbers go up, Lula wins is largely priced in but numbers go down.

Who do you reckon? 

5 minutes ago, Loki said:

Who do you reckon? 

I think there’s a big shy Bolsanaro vote and the polling companies are underestimating his support. I think very close (probably 1-2% in it) but Lula just. 

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

There’s lots of earnings this coming week. BP on Tuesday. I expect them to do well and there to be much outrage over their profits from the MSM (no different to last week when Shell reported)

• Agree 5
  • Informative 1

3 minutes ago, Castlevania said:

I think there’s a big shy Bolsanaro vote and the polling companies are underestimating his support. I think very close (probably 1-2% in it) but Lula just. 

Are we talking a win, or a "Win"?

Time to YOLO into El Brazilo equivalent of Serco and G4S? 

6 minutes ago, Loki said:

Are we talking a win, or a "Win"?

Time to YOLO into El Brazilo equivalent of Serco and G4S? 

What’s the difference between a win and a “win”?

To be honest I don’t think it matters too much who wins. Brazil hiked early and aggressively and should see inflation fall, whilst as a big commodity exporter will do well from generally higher prices. I think they’re well placed for the next few years. Bolsanaro wins, not much change, Lula wins and higher taxes but more money given to the poor who’ll spend it, so will all flow back upwards.

Edited by Castlevania
  • Agree 2

9 minutes ago, Noallegiance said:

Are there any moderate right wingers opposing the status quo, or are they all......

Screenshot_20221030-202950_DuckDuckGo.jpg

IF YOU ALL PAID YOUR LICENCE FEE THE BBC COULD AFFORD TO FABRICATE NEW LOADED TERMS FOR PROPAGANDA PURPOSES 

• Lol 3

My kid goes into school Tuesday to fill in his 'feelings' book and tell them he's had to spend the holidays with me as the only two nights he went back to his mums, her retard of a boyfriend threatened to kill the dog, kicked a cupboard to pieces and the boy managed to pull a knife on the neighbour kids.

So that might get things moving a bit, probably not tho. 

Suppose the mum might sober up and decide to get rid of the retard, that'd be a pain in my arse as I'd have to deal with her then. At least this little creature keeps her on lockdown and she can't bother me.

IAG shares seem to have been having a little recovery. Not much further and I shall probably call it a win and cash them out.

It's be nice if there was another reduction or two in my flat search area, I don't need things to drop more than about 20% from summer's kite flying prices and I'm sorted.

• Cheers 2

10 minutes ago, Calcutta said:

My kid goes into school Tuesday to fill in his 'feelings' book and tell them he's had to spend the holidays with me as the only two nights he went back to his mums, her retard of a boyfriend threatened to kill the dog, kicked a cupboard to pieces and the boy managed to pull a knife on the neighbour kids.

Is he long DASH?  You'd be a bit tetchy too 

1 minute ago, Jazztraveller said:

Good call, I didn't know about this thread.

Well you're here now, so shill me some meme stonks I can YOLO into, or take a guess if it's a number go up or number go down week :Jumping:

• Lol 1

Jazztraveller
2 minutes ago, Loki said:

Well you're here now, so shill me some meme stonks I can YOLO into, or take a guess if it's a number go up or number go down week :Jumping:

You're such a pimp...9_9

• Lol 1