DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Credit deflation and the reflation cycle to come (part 6)

spunko

M S E Refugee
Just now, Joncrete Cungle said:

Still waiting for my tax refund from January....

Through which provider?

I wonder if I can fine the HMRC for late payment.

• Agree 3
  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 1

Wight Flight
48 minutes ago, Plan-b said:

And why not if he's a dodgy fecker and likely to get repo'ed half way through your tenancy you'd be best to know.

It is a good point. Will they offer the same protection to tenants of broke landlords as they do to broke mortgage owners?

1 hour ago, M S E Refugee said:

Is the HMRC running out of cash?

Screenshot_20230623-202433_Freetrade.jpg.45045c986bb9877f143f4e44c8dc8e27.jpg

Hope not I’m waiting for my 5k cheque 

• Informative 1
  • Love / Hugz 1

30 minutes ago, Axeman123 said:

Ahem

Why the mortgage crisis will turn home offices into rooms for lodgers

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/why-mortgage-crisis-turn-home-190000631.html

I’m way ahead of the curve rotfl. Sabastion and Henrietta take in an Abdul what could Possably go wrong . Hector there young boy thinks great Abdul will tuck me up in bed and read me bedtime story’s 

• Agree 3

9 minutes ago, King Penda said:

Sabastion and Henrietta take in an Abdul what could Possably go wrong .

At least one of them is pretty much gauranteed to get sexually assaulted, 1/10,000 chance they all get their throats slit in their sleep one night.

EDIT: How TF do you background check someone that arrived without documents, and might also be lying about their starting point? Even if they are telling the truth about coming from a war zone, that isn't exactly helpfull for record keeping.

Edited by Axeman123
  • Agree 4

6 hours ago, JMD said:

As you say there is always another prop - especially if a transfer of wealth is on offer.

I think the incoming Interest only deals from the banks will need an extra sweetener given to the lender. So maybe the new mortgage contracts could have a small print addendum. Perhaps the option of 'giving back' say 1/2/3% of house equity per year to the mortgage lender in return for lower interest rate. Over only 30 years much of this country's housing wealth could be removed from private ownership.

Here in Victoria, the state gvt has a cunning scheme where they give you 15% of your borrowing at near 0% interest.  Catch is they own 15% of the property and any repayment off the mortgage have to come off their bit first.  If the house goes up in nominal value, you owe them 15% of the new value.

Over time I expect them to grow that 15% up (for good reasons, of course, what are your heartless?) and then bundle all those loans into bonds to sell to the private sector.  

Utter cunts.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 3
  • Love / Hugz 1
  • Bogged 1
  • Lol 1

leonardratso

hm m ds smith took a dive last few days, looks like the 75% increase in pre tax profits doesnt make up for a 40% slump in demand, which reminds me, ive got a load of cradboard to burn.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, wherebee said:

Here in Victoria, the state gvt has a cunning scheme where they give you 15% of your borrowing at near 0% interest.  Catch is they own 15% of the property and any repayment off the mortgage have to come off their bit first.  If the house goes up in nominal value, you owe them 15% of the new value.

Over time I expect them to grow that 15% up (for good reasons, of course, what are your heartless?) and then bundle all those loans into bonds to sell to the private sector.  

Utter cunts.

Shared ownership in effect.

I doubt that any banks etc will be seeking price exposure in this current sinking market though, unless they have a nominal floor on the value of their share as well.

• Agree 4

5 minutes ago, wherebee said:

Utter cunts.

Equity release :Old:

• Lol 1

17 minutes ago, Axeman123 said:

At least one of them is pretty much gauranteed to get sexually assaulted, 1/10,000 chance they all get their throats slit in their sleep one night.

EDIT: How TF do you background check someone that arrived without documents, and might also be lying about their starting point? Even if they are telling the truth about coming from a war zone, that isn't exactly helpfull for record keeping.

I had it with a previous inhabitant of next door ie the safe house.it’s got 2 Kurds in it at the moment. The one before was an African the kids were in the back garden and I heard him say something surgestive im wtf straight outside and I’m like get here you black cunt . I never saw him again . A week later the owner of the house (I’ve got his number now and the Kurds social workers number ) was around cleaning for his next tenants .I was like why do you rent it to fucking scum he is I want to give something back to society I’m like fuck off it’s for the money . He is from London lol.he kept a straight face and said honest I’m like where’s the wog gone .he said I was rang and told by one of his neighbours if he ain’t moved out he will be battered senseless . I’m like o you think it’s me do you . He is like no it’s the other side ie my phyco next door but one neighbour he must have been in his back garden and heard everthing fuck 

Edited by King Penda
  • Lol 8
  • Cheers 1

Living next door to a safe house for youngsters might sound like a horror story . But it has its funny moments it’s often empty . Unbelievably it’s normaly quiet the Kurds seem to have stoped their call to prayers . The best was 2 girls maybe 16 /17 that used to walk around topless in the back yard to attract my lodgers attention he fucked both of them twat . But they would stand there topless wearing thongs talking to us with zero shame . Fantastic lol.the most proud moment was a young lad lad from a difficult back ground he was having a party from university but some twats had said they were gatecrashing .he came and told me and phyco neighbour he was terrified of upsetting us . What he did not expect was me and phyco neighbour to say great carry on with your party but tell the twats you’ve hired door staff they can bring it . He did they came and er changed there mind about gatecrashing he got kudos has everyone believed he had actually hired doorstaff for the night 

• Lol 6
  • Cheers 5

13 minutes ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

This is what the WEF get embiggened over.

Yep and those with 2 spare bedrooms will soon be vilified and taxed accordingly I’ve warned you this is coming under not yet introduced green  taxes 

• Agree 2

Bus Stop Boxer
2 minutes ago, King Penda said:

Yep and those with 2 spare bedrooms will soon be vilified and taxed accordingly I’ve warned you this is coming under not yet introduced green  taxes 

According to the WEF your spare bed room will be used for business meetings while you're out.

Thoughts?:D

• Lol 3

Wight Flight
1 hour ago, leonardratso said:

hm m ds smith took a dive last few days, looks like the 75% increase in pre tax profits doesnt make up for a 40% slump in demand, which reminds me, ive got a load of cradboard to burn.

Can Antalis please fuck off and die as well?

• Informative 1
  • Lol 2

leonardratso
16 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

Can Antalis please fuck off and die as well?

never heard of them, still that will teach me for putting money into a boring product that i go to great lengths to avoid buying. Suppose its got lots of uses but its all invisible to me, it just exists, like mould.