DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Credit deflation and the reflation cycle to come (part 6)

spunko

A rare glimpse of the little known shadowy figures in the background who really run the UK. Here's one of them telling Sunak our unelected 'Prime Minister' what to do, its in the press where the public can actually see it happening - I doubt anyone noticed.

Never forget..

"If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it"

Shut down Britain’s gas network and roll out heat pumps, Sunak told

https://archive.li/4LoaC

image.png.fd2b538aae551f1c67fa08031dd26761.png

Edited by Plan-b
  • Agree 3
  • Bogged 1
  • Lol 3
  • Vomit 11

36 minutes ago, DurhamBorn said:

The irony is in the UK we could still save ourselves.The window is shutting fast,but still time,just.The problem is every policy is wrong.Every policy simply consumes all capital.They are inflating to give to none working consumption.Instead of capital creation we have capital consumption.Worse the ones who saved the capital are not the ones spending it,it is being given to those who didnt save and dont work etc.Incredible stuff.There is hell on up here in Hartlepool with migrants threatening the MPs staff outside her office etc.Flooding 3rd world scum into the country is the icing on the cake.The wests problems are simply funding consumption of those who wont work instead of that capital going into production.

I skimmed through allsop's nov auction catalogue. Noticed that 18k to 30k terraces in the ne are back. Guessing with LHA letting those to immigrants will now make you some dosh if you're prepared to get your hands dirty both in making the places decent at a functional level and forcing the newcomers to behave in a decent way.

Not my bag or location but Id say theres a fortune to be made there.

• Informative 4

15 hours ago, Pip321 said:

Excellent. However, as it was my initial idea I propose to be leader and would have some modest requirements to be met. 

Limitless expenses, access to booty 24/7, able to live above the law, private jet, ability to virtue signal without addressing the fundamental point, live at Downing street with a cat, several other homes paid for by the state, lifetime supply of chocolate oranges even after our term in power.

See.....power corrupts even myself who started what was a genuine attempt to help the citizens of Orange Chocolate Uk (the countries new name by the way) and changes into corruption, vice, power and greed.

Perhaps as long as we are governed by humans we are doomed....we should handover Downing Street to the cat and see how it turns out. 🤷‍♀️

how have you corrupted ... 2nd para is a pretty accurate description of what pm gets. Only corruption/addition is the booty, you'd need to arrange your own. Learn from Boris ... fat yank blonds will put out for contracts and you can shag the help but dont get her up the duff or too close as she'll have you down the bloody aisle and tied to a stroller.

• Lol 2

19 minutes ago, Cattle Prod said:

Yes, exactly. Sorry, I'm reading backwards as usual. Realpolitik, It's all fun and games till you need energy.

That photo is instructive, if it is Venezuela. That wellsite is a total mess, they just don't look like that unless it's falling apart, like in Nigeria maybe after the pipelines have had holes drilled in them by locals. You have to seriously mess up to leave oil sitting on the ground like that. Any western company running that, or servicing it, would be fined, brought to court if they didn't remediate and pay penalties, and be sanctioned by their own board for an outrageous breach of health, safety, and environmental guidelines, and every single employee of the company would have their annual bonus impacted. I'm not exaggerating, that's how it is now. It will take years I think.

stock photo i'd guess so quite likely nigeria.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, BWW said:

I skimmed through allsop's nov auction catalogue. Noticed that 18k to 30k terraces in the ne are back. Guessing with LHA letting those to immigrants will now make you some dosh if you're prepared to get your hands dirty both in making the places decent at a functional level and forcing the newcomers to behave in a decent way.

I know a few recent visa holders renting some of them and they are shit holes.Im talking whole houses full of mould and damp.There are two kinds of terraces here,some decent,well maintained and built of good brick etc in decent places.Then the other kind,the ones built by mine owners,usually next to the mine that are usually in boggy dips.They should of been cleared decades ago,lots were.The one i know rent them,then bring their daughters etc over who also live there.I honestly would not touch them to invest in.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 10

3 hours ago, Plan-b said:

image.png.9dbc2d09d4204b6b9d54a408caa64492.png

The US will be last man standing when the western financial system finally begins to crack, it's countries like the UK commentators should be concentrating on - our prospects are far worse.

I have, for quite some time, likened the condition to one of PAD (Peripheral Artery Disease) or any one of the other peripheral circulatory conditions (e.g. Frostbite).

Edited by Harley
  • Informative 3

50 minutes ago, Plan-b said:

A rare glimpse of the little known shadowy figures in the background who really run the UK. Here's one of them telling Sunak our unelected 'Prime Minister' what to do, its in the press where the public can actually see it happening - I doubt anyone noticed.

Never forget..

"If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it"

Shut down Britain’s gas network and roll out heat pumps, Sunak told

https://archive.li/4LoaC

image.png.fd2b538aae551f1c67fa08031dd26761.png

"SOURCE: EUROPEAN HEAT PUMP ASSOCIATION"!

PS:  Many thanks for making the effort to post the link that way.  :Passusabeer:

Edited by Harley
  • Agree 1
  • Lol 6
  • Cheers 2

11 minutes ago, DurhamBorn said:

I know a few recent visa holders renting some of them and they are shit holes.Im talking whole houses full of mould and damp.There are two kinds of terraces here,some decent,well maintained and built of good brick etc in decent places.Then the other kind,the ones built by mine owners,usually next to the mine that are usually in boggy dips.They should of been cleared decades ago,lots were.The one i know rent them,then bring their daughters etc over who also live there.I honestly would not touch them to invest in.

so depends which type is for sale. i suspect the answer is both and good ones are not priced much diffetent to the shit, thats usually the case with hp.s

its notable because those prices were not available for quite a while and the cult seminar get rich quick nouveau-btl crowd were buying them for 60 to 70 without viewing.

Am assuming some will be theirs and they're now losing their shirt (blouse gone long ago in stokies vivastreet play).

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1

9 minutes ago, onlyme said:

Fucking grifter.

Every time.

Wow thanks .. Always follow the money ..

I see he has a CBE. In his case it's C*nt of the British Empire

Net Zero my arse

Edited by Plan-b
  • Agree 6
  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 1

The topic of shoplifting crime was much discussed on here recently.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/face-mapping-tech-latest-weapon-31223911

Problem, reaction, solution?   ...So facial recognition tech will now be trialled to fight the scourge of shoplifting. But how long before it's rolled out to all shops, all retail spaces, all high-streets? And then perhaps to carparks to prevent car crime, and then what next...!?

Anyway it appears that this stealth monitoring control 'absolutely will not stop', but we shouldn't pretend that we were never warned about our 'government machine' (NB referred to in below clip as 'Terminator' !?!).

Edited by JMD
  • Agree 6
  • Cheers 1

M S E Refugee
1 hour ago, ThoughtCriminal said:

I forgot to buy those Krugerrands

FU

😂

My Credit Card was blocked for buying a Kruggerand.

It's still blocked despite them saying it's working again:CryBaby:

• Informative 7
  • Bogged 2
  • Lol 2
  • Vomit 1

1 hour ago, BWW said:

I think a saw a terrace in Horden for £5K recently, I know the Pit Villages are dire but still thats cheap accommodation.

I don't think I'd buy one though, been through there a few times on the way back from Peterlee, that one was probably ready to fall into an old mine shaft.

Edited by Plan-b
  • Agree 2
  • Informative 1