DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

UK Govt Coronavirus Response: Sceptics Thread

sancho panza

• 2 weeks later...
sancho panza

Whoda thunk it?

next they'll be telling us the vaxx maybe shouldnt be mandated for under 50's as it might well do more harm than good

https://dailysceptic.org/2022/08/01/breaking-liz-truss-rules-out-any-more-lockdowns/

Breaking: Liz Truss Rules Out Any More Lockdowns

Breaking: Liz Truss Rules Out Any More Lockdowns

Liz Truss tonight ruled out ever ordering the U.K. into lockdown if she becomes Prime Minister. MailOnline has more.

Facing Tory members at a leadership hustings she claimed she had always been against them despite being in Boris Johnson’s administration that repeatedly closed shops, schools and pubs to deal with Covid.

Asked if she would authorise another lockdown, she said “no, I wouldn’t”, and when asked if she thinks lockdown was a bad idea, she said: “I wasn’t really a core part of that Covid decision-making, and often frankly it was presented as a fait accompli, as the French would say, to the wider Cabinet.

“Every single time I was given the chance to express a view I was on the side of doing less.”

Worth reading in full.

Team Liz!

• Agree 2
  • Cheers 1

They all ruled them out last time... Then brought them in anyway.

She will do as she's told when the time comes.

Edited by Boglet
  • Agree 3

• 3 weeks later...
sancho panza

At 7 minutes the data comes out.Study of 300 Thai 13-18 year olds

30% had some cardio vascular repercussions

of which

7% tachycardia

6% shortness of breath

4% chest pain

4% hyper tension

17% abnormal ECG finding

As Dr John says at the end,the CDC needs to stop calling teh vaccine safe.Needs to start assessing risk indivdually.

Edited by sancho panza
  • Agree 3
  • Informative 5

sancho panza

Aseem Malhotra Consultant Cardiologist/Fellow of the Royal College

Devastating interview.Really damning 86% of MHRA funding is via Big pharma.Then says has had NHS leaders admit they got their vaccine safety news from the BBC at 7 minutes

Former chair of CDC admitted that she got her vaccine optimism froma CNN report that was basically a regurgitated Pfizer press release.

Edited by sancho panza
  • Informative 6

leonardratso

surprised no ones mentioned that happy mondays bloke that karked, not that he karked, got to expect that from happy mondays band members, but i did read that he was going deaf and that may have been due to the vaccine, so maybe his karking was also releated. It was a daily mail article so i didnt read it too closely and im not even sure if he was in the band or the drummers brother or whatever, i do tend to just look at the pictures and read the comments on there mainly cos its usually just a load of shit. Maybe someone more diligent can work it out, or at least see the suggestion in it.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1

sancho panza

No surprise to anyone who read Prof John Ioannidis/Prof Karol Sikaora/Dr Hoederkemp/Dr malhotra etc over the last few years.

Utterly predictable.We are governed by morons.

Add on all the kids educations screwed up,all the damage done to kids-at near zero risk of covid- from the vaxx policies and scaremongering.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/08/18/lockdown-effects-feared-killing-people-covid/

Lockdown effects feared to be killing more people than Covid

Unexplained excess deaths outstrip those from virus as medics call figures ‘terrifying’

BySarah Knapton, SCIENCE EDITOR18 August 2022 • 9:30pm

The effects of lockdown may now be killing more people than are dying of Covid, official statistics suggest.

Figures for excess deaths from the Office for National Statistics (ONS) show that around 1,000 more people than usual are currently dying each week from conditions other than the virus.

The Telegraph understands that the Department of Health has ordered an investigation into the figures amid concern that the deaths are linked to delays to and deferment of treatment for conditions such as cancer, diabetes and heart disease.

Over the past two months, the number of excess deaths not from Covid dwarfs the number linked to the virus. It comes amid renewed calls for Covid measures such as compulsory face masks in the winter.

But the figures suggest the country is facing a new silent health crisis linked to the pandemic response rather than to the virus itself.

The British Heart Foundation said it was “deeply concerned” by the findings, while the Stroke Association said it had been anticipating a rise in deaths for a while.

Dr Charles Levinson, the chief executive of Doctorcall, a private GP service, said his company was seeing “far too many” cases of undetected cancers and cardiac problems, as well as “disturbing” numbers of mental health conditions.

“Hundreds and hundreds of people dying every week – what is going on?” he said. “Delays in seeking and receiving healthcare are no doubt the driving force, in my view.

“Daily Covid statistics demanded the nation’s attention, yet these terrifying figures barely get a look in. A full and urgent government investigation is required immediately.”

Figures released by the ONS on Tuesday showed that excess deaths are currently 14.4 per cent higher than the five-year average, equating to 1,350 more deaths than usual in the week ending Aug 5.

Many appointments and treatments were cancelled as the NHS battled the pandemic throughout 2020 and last year, leading to a huge backlog that the health service is still struggling to bring down.

This week, an internal memo from the Royal Albert Edward Infirmary in Wigan, leaked to the Health Service Journal, warned it was becoming “increasingly common” for patients to die in A&E as they waited for treatment.

Edited by sancho panza
  • Agree 3

6 hours ago, sancho panza said:

No surprise to anyone who read Prof John Ioannidis/Prof Karol Sikaora/Dr Hoederkemp/Dr malhotra etc over the last few years.

Utterly predictable.We are governed by morons.

Add on all the kids educations screwed up,all the damage done to kids-at near zero risk of covid- from the vaxx policies and scaremongering.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/08/18/lockdown-effects-feared-killing-people-covid/

Lockdown effects feared to be killing more people than Covid

Unexplained excess deaths outstrip those from virus as medics call figures ‘terrifying’

BySarah Knapton, SCIENCE EDITOR18 August 2022 • 9:30pm

The effects of lockdown may now be killing more people than are dying of Covid, official statistics suggest.

Figures for excess deaths from the Office for National Statistics (ONS) show that around 1,000 more people than usual are currently dying each week from conditions other than the virus.

The Telegraph understands that the Department of Health has ordered an investigation into the figures amid concern that the deaths are linked to delays to and deferment of treatment for conditions such as cancer, diabetes and heart disease.

Over the past two months, the number of excess deaths not from Covid dwarfs the number linked to the virus. It comes amid renewed calls for Covid measures such as compulsory face masks in the winter.

But the figures suggest the country is facing a new silent health crisis linked to the pandemic response rather than to the virus itself.

The British Heart Foundation said it was “deeply concerned” by the findings, while the Stroke Association said it had been anticipating a rise in deaths for a while.

Dr Charles Levinson, the chief executive of Doctorcall, a private GP service, said his company was seeing “far too many” cases of undetected cancers and cardiac problems, as well as “disturbing” numbers of mental health conditions.

“Hundreds and hundreds of people dying every week – what is going on?” he said. “Delays in seeking and receiving healthcare are no doubt the driving force, in my view.

“Daily Covid statistics demanded the nation’s attention, yet these terrifying figures barely get a look in. A full and urgent government investigation is required immediately.”

Figures released by the ONS on Tuesday showed that excess deaths are currently 14.4 per cent higher than the five-year average, equating to 1,350 more deaths than usual in the week ending Aug 5.

Many appointments and treatments were cancelled as the NHS battled the pandemic throughout 2020 and last year, leading to a huge backlog that the health service is still struggling to bring down.

This week, an internal memo from the Royal Albert Edward Infirmary in Wigan, leaked to the Health Service Journal, warned it was becoming “increasingly common” for patients to die in A&E as they waited for treatment.

Could the Nightingale hospitals have prevented this enormous backlog of patients treatments from happening to the NHS? Bringing it too near breaking point it seems to me.

Ok I know the Nightingales weren't used, however they were built and if they had been staffed by say ex-military medics and doctors and retired medical staff - ie a proper full scale 'mobilisation', which presumably the 'deadly virus pandemic' demanded - if of course it was really ever as lethal as predicted/imagined?! But anyway could this additional hospital infrastructure have worked in treating the worst COVID cases? And thus alleviating the NHS, allowing it to continue as pretty much normal?

Btw, I don't think COVID 19 was as contagious or as lethal as government and authorities said it was. But the nagging question remains - why was the Nightingale plan silently ditched, and also with no adequate explanation? Of course I could be totally on the wrong tack here and the Nightingale's were never a practical going solution?

Apologies if this (long/rambling?) topic question has been discussed earlier, maybe even at length(?), but would really appreciate the knowledgable people on this thread giving their thoughts/opinions. 

Edited by JMD
  • Agree 4
  • Informative 1

M S E Refugee
On 18/08/2022 at 12:57, sancho panza said:

At 7 minutes the data comes out.Study of 300 Thai 13-18 year olds

30% had some cardio vascular repercussions

of which

7% tachycardia

6% shortness of breath

4% chest pain

4% hyper tension

17% abnormal ECG finding

As Dr John says at the end,the CDC needs to stop calling teh vaccine safe.Needs to start assessing risk indivdually.

He's a vile individual who wanted the Jab mandated and was keen for children to have it.

It take it his cult members still adore him.

• Agree 2

M S E Refugee

I had a look through the comments on Campbell's video and the 77th brigade seem to have disappeared, I didn't notice any familiar names that always used to comment previously.

• Informative 2

16 hours ago, dnb24 said:

The nightingales were a psy-op. Totally built for fear. I worked in a big London hospital at the time, involved in clinical and management. We had the stats that showed our cases fell just before lockdown and  deaths  fell in wave one around the 5/6th of April 2020, morgue capacity hit 85% around same time. They built tent morgues on Wanstead flats around the 20th April- way past peak deaths for us- totally about fear- the Wanstead flat tent morgues were never used.

Being involved with the nightingale excel- we had tons of people apply for staff- except non or very few were employed- just wasn’t enough patients. The nightingales were only able to see the most healthy patients- infrastructure wasn’t able enough to manage the sickest icu patients- the nightingales would have never managed the sickest anyway- even private hospitals cart their sickest off to NHS icu.

Excel nightingale saw 36 (thirty six) patients in total.

Some other bits of info- Just to put things into perspective- our 3 hospitals would normally see 1200-1600 patients in a&e per day, for 3-4 months we saw 150-300 per day- our A&E consultants actually said in one meeting that they were bored. Even by Christmas 2020 the numbers were around 700-800 a day.

When people started clapping the NHS I couldn’t go outside,  because I knew 2-3 years down the line people would start to get angry with us because the whole thing was a total fabrication from media, nhs and government. 

So the Nightingales were a political fabrication - should they then I wonder have been called Seacole 'Hospitals'?!

I believe we knew - from the very early days - the main human risk profile of the virus. Ie from memory I believe it was the elderly or the overweight or those with heart/kidney conditions. Protecting only these vulnerable groups was what I favoured, but instead we got full lockdown. However most of the public thought this would be somehow 'authoritarian' (how very ironic!) if we were only to focus efforts and place restrictions on only certain groups.... Anyway I'd be very interested to hear what the consensus opinion was from the medical professionals in your own hospital regarding the lockdowns, because MSM only ever showcased very busy/stressed out doctors who were fully on board with the lockdown measures. Some of these doctors were even shown isolating themselves from their own families while at home! 

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1

15 hours ago, sancho panza said:

I'd echo that from an ambulance service perspective.We spent lockdown 1 sitting in the crew room,generally without masks on.Our crew room was built post 2015 so was built for a service that was out on the road not in it.Quite simply there was nowhere to sit at times.Some nights we did one job a shift,most nights two,sometimes three.Normally it'd be 6-8 a shift.

There were two angles.Firstly,patients were too scared to ring in as they feared dying if they went to hospital-seriously.

Secondly,the hospitals emptied a lot of patients back into the community.The main one I work at had loads of empty beds.Now those patients didn't go home and get better on their own.

When we opened back up and people got a bit more confident we got flooded.iirc from July/August 20,we were swamped and it hasn't stopped.

Also,during this whole fiasco,primary health care has jsut never properly reopened so people aren't seeing a Dr sometimes until they're seriously sick and ringing 999 or attending A&E.

From my perspective we should have followed the Ioannidis/Great barrington guidance and treated it effectively as a bad flu season.Genuinely,I believe in two years or less the public will be very angyry with both the NHS and particularly it's leadership.They wanted the lockdown,they pushed for it from what I could see when there was never any evidence it would make much difference-real historical/clinical evidence- and did not think to consider the adverse effects of it which were blindingly obvious to anyone who could do basic arithmetic on things like cancer screening.

And that's before we get to the vaxx mandates and the harm some people have suffered from following govt guidance that it was worth the risk.There were a lot of NHS clincial staff got bullied into taking it but the fact that so many Drs were willing to lose their jobs rather than take it tells us,the public, that it wasn't 100% safe and a lot of people knew it on the inside of govt and the NHS but once they'd started down that road they had to double down or admit they got it badly wrong.

I thinkw e're scratching the surface in terms of vaxx injury from what I've seen, to be honest.I think much like Vioxx,  it will be five years or so before it becomes clear in the data.

SP, was it only the NHS leadership that pushed for the lockdowns, or also the staff? Common sense would say the (lockdown) cure was always going to be worse than the (COVID) disease. But would be interested in what the consensus opinion was at the start?

Reason for the question is I'm thinking in the very early stages wasn't there great fear, what if for example, the original lockdown decision was made because the virus might have been a Chinese biological weapon directed at the West? Plus the 'Italian COVID experience' - or was it a Mediterranean melodrama!! - unfortunately provided a convenient media narrative that never really went away.

Edited by JMD
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1

20 hours ago, JMD said:

I know the Nightingales weren't used, however they were built

They could be used for the people who are bed-blocking ie people who could be discharged from hospital but there is no social care for them ie people who don't need much care but are recuperating much like used to happen in a cottage hospital.   The staffing and equipment needed would be less than in the hospital proper as these would be people who are cured but just need a  bit of tlc before going home.

This would mean people in A&E could be moved to wards and ambulances wouldn't need to wait for hours ouside before discharging patients.  Why hasn't this option been looked at since the Nightingale hospitals are there and not being used at the moment?

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1

17 hours ago, sancho panza said:

I hinkw e're scratching the surface in terms of vaxx injury from what I've seen, to be honest.I think much like Vioxx,  it will be five years or so before it becomes clear in the data.

I'm not so sure it will ever be clear from the data.  There will probably be a lot of low level illness which could be jab-related but could also be attributed to any number of factors eg I have a nephew in his 20s who developed an eye problem requiring surgery post-jab but had no prior problem.  Was this jab-related?  I have my suspicions but of course it can't be proven.  There will probably be a host of similar minor conditions as well as an increase in myocarditis etc for which maybe there could be some proof in years to come.

I'm now more than suspicious of anything from big pharma and I'm even questioning the MMR jab which according to Andrew Wakefield was responsible for a lot of the increase in autism over the years and which is still rising I believe.  He was silenced and lost his career because he had the guts to bring his suspicions out into the open.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 2

56 minutes ago, janch said:

They could be used for the people who are bed-blocking ie people who could be discharged from hospital but there is no social care for them ie people who don't need much care but are recuperating much like used to happen in a cottage hospital.   The staffing and equipment needed would be less than in the hospital proper as these would be people who are cured but just need a  bit of tlc before going home.

This would mean people in A&E could be moved to wards and ambulances wouldn't need to wait for hours ouside before discharging patients.  Why hasn't this option been looked at since the Nightingale hospitals are there and not being used at the moment?

Those Nightingale hospitals were quietly dismantled after approx 12 months. But curiously it wasn't really reported on, funny that?!

Edited by JMD
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Red Debt Redemption
On 19/08/2022 at 17:59, JMD said:

Could the Nightingale hospitals have prevented this enormous backlog of patients treatments from happening to the NHS? Bringing it too near breaking point it seems to me.

Ok I know the Nightingales weren't used, however they were built and if they had been staffed by say ex-military medics and doctors and retired medical staff - ie a proper full scale 'mobilisation', which presumably the 'deadly virus pandemic' demanded - if of course it was really ever as lethal as predicted/imagined?! But anyway could this additional hospital infrastructure have worked in treating the worst COVID cases? And thus alleviating the NHS, allowing it to continue as pretty much normal?

Btw, I don't think COVID 19 was as contagious or as lethal as government and authorities said it was. But the nagging question remains - why was the Nightingale plan silently ditched, and also with no adequate explanation? Of course I could be totally on the wrong tack here and the Nightingale's were never a practical going solution?

Apologies if this (long/rambling?) topic question has been discussed earlier, maybe even at length(?), but would really appreciate the knowledgable people on this thread giving their thoughts/opinions. 

Nightingale theatre props.

Ex-mil / retired would need another team to find them all could already be working NHS, retired or don't want to be found.

• Agree 1

The MMR-autism thing is interesting to me.  I grew up with kids,  had to go to school with loads of them.  Can't remember an autistic one.  Now in adult life i probably know a 20/30 kids to talk to,  there's at least 5 are autistic.  And not just bennies faking,  genuinely something not right with them.

I had the MMR as an adult,  was so relaxed about it I was making jokes about ending up autistic.  Took my kids down to have it as babies.  Now,  after all this,  I'm sure I didn't get taken for a cunt. 

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 2

46 minutes ago, Calcutta said:

The MMR-autism thing is interesting to me.  I grew up with kids,  had to go to school with loads of them.  Can't remember an autistic one.  Now in adult life i probably know a 20/30 kids to talk to,  there's at least 5 are autistic.  And not just bennies faking,  genuinely something not right with them.

I had the MMR as an adult,  was so relaxed about it I was making jokes about ending up autistic.  Took my kids down to have it as babies.  Now,  after all this,  I'm sure I didn't get taken for a cunt. 

Let's just say that if only out of curiosity as much as anything, if I could I would ensure I never had it

• Agree 1

1480 people in the UK dying every week and no one seems to be looking into WHY? WHY are they dying, from what.. just ignoring it. And this is global! All countries seeing unusual amounts of increased deaths

Edited by macca
  • Informative 2
  • Cheers 1

The Grey Man
2 minutes ago, macca said:

1480 people in the UK dying every week and no one seems to be looking into WHY? WHY are they dying, from what.. just ignoring it. And this is global! All countries seeing unusual amounts of increased deaths

That there is such a strong signal in the data and to look away and gaslight tells me those governing me, of any class, do not have our interests at heart.

And then to carry on as before.

I really I am being pushed to consider the G word.

• Agree 1

On 20/08/2022 at 15:31, JMD said:

Those Nightingale hospitals were quietly dismantled after approx 12 months. But curiously it wasn't really reported on, funny that?!

I was looking to buy a load of MK double sockets - on ebay there was/is a seller selling 'used' ones but basically new, from dismantled nightingale hospitals apparently. He had/sold thousands of them.

There's people making money from the whole COVID boondoggle from cradle to grave.

Edited by Boglet
  • Agree 4
  • Informative 2