DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

UK Govt Coronavirus Response: Sceptics Thread

sancho panza

Reality starting to dawn. When people like Fox news are putting this sort of stuff out the time for hiding cancelling/censorship/bullying/hiding behind mums apron strings are gone

Edited by sancho panza
  • Informative 3
  • Vomit 1
  • Cheers 2

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/construction-and-coaching-bosses-banned-for-covid-loan-abuse

“Bosses of a London construction company and a Greater Manchester sports coaching firm have each been banned from running a business for 11 years after abusing Bounce Back Loans.

Lavinia-Larisa Mociar, 31, claimed £50,000 to support the Harrow-based construction business of which she was a director. However, the business had ceased trading when the application was made.

And Shafiqur Rahman, 26, and chair of a local charity, had exaggerated the turnover of his Manchester-based sports coaching business to claim £25,000”

Odd that they [Gov] celebrate now but these loans should never have been granted. I expect it was rife considering how ‘simple’ these scam examples were.

• Informative 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Cheers 1

5 hours ago, honkydonkey said:

Nothing mentioned about getting the money back. Not important I guess. 

Nah it’s about the expensive investigation and the press coverage. Never mind it all comes to a £1mn. High fives and back slapping all around.

• Agree 4

reformed nice guy
3 hours ago, Ash4781b said:

Nah it’s about the expensive investigation and the press coverage. Never mind it all comes to a £1mn. High fives and back slapping all around.

Some would say "Its the best way to do it."

Keynesianismo timeline | Timetoast timelines

• Lol 2

Something that I've noticed on and off and wondered if it was jsut me.There should be data available to confirm if this is true.COuld be a consequence of lockdown/primary care issues as well.

Edited by sancho panza
  • Informative 4

16 hours ago, honkydonkey said:

Nothing mentioned about getting the money back. Not important I guess. 

You will find the biggest bounce back grants went to Tories friends and Family. £1.3 million to Sunaks wife who avoided £20 million in tax with no dom status.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9904243/Two-firms-Rishi-Sunaks-wife-shares-bust.html

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1

33 minutes ago, sancho panza said:
Something that I've noticed on and off and wondered if it was jsut me.There should be data available to confirm if this is true.COuld be a consequence of lockdown/primary care issues as well.

According to DR John Cambel's ONS data Cancer deaths are slightly down, Heart attacks and blood clots are through the roof. Its all sudden death syndrome,, which too be fair give it another 30+ years I might get a Covid shot to finish me off. Sudden death sounds better than long drawn out suffering. I have seen relatives degenerate and suffer,, a quick lights out whilst i'm sleeping is perfect for me,, 

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1

I hope this is wrong.. I have family that have been jabbed.. I always said the Tories were inacting Nazi policy.. But I never thought mass cull of people through poison was one of them.. 

Screenshot_20221115_054901.jpg

2 hours ago, macca said:

I hope this is wrong.. I have family that have been jabbed.. I always said the Tories were inacting Nazi policy.. But I never thought mass cull of people through poison was one of them.. 

Walter M Chesnut has an article on heart failure yesterday.

https://wmcresearch.substack.com/p/my-current-assessment-of-sars-cov

"I am convinced that it is one of Ralph Baric’s Experimental Congestive Heart Failure Cornanviruses that was being further researched for GOF in Wuhan, once we banned GOF research here.

"In a model for virus-induced myocarditis and congestive heart failure, rabbit coronavirus infection was divided into acute (days 2–5) and subacute (days 6–12) phases on the basis of day of death and pathologic findings.""

Edited by Pinkpanther
  • Informative 1

3 hours ago, Pinkpanther said:

Walter M Chesnut has an article on heart failure yesterday.

https://wmcresearch.substack.com/p/my-current-assessment-of-sars-cov

"I am convinced that it is one of Ralph Baric’s Experimental Congestive Heart Failure Cornanviruses that was being further researched for GOF in Wuhan, once we banned GOF research here.

"In a model for virus-induced myocarditis and congestive heart failure, rabbit coronavirus infection was divided into acute (days 2–5) and subacute (days 6–12) phases on the basis of day of death and pathologic findings.""

Not sure if these findings are true, as its hard to separate the lies from the truth. But according to this study Covid infection had no effect on the heart..

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

8 hours ago, macca said:

Not sure if these findings are true, as its hard to separate the lies from the truth. But according to this study Covid infection had no effect on the heart..

Key point is that the Israeli vaccination scheme began on 20 December 2020. Those in the study were not vaccinated.

What he's drawing out is that those who caught the Coof in 2020 didn't get Myocarditis or Pericarditis afterwards. To him it's a mystery why people are now presenting with these conditions in 2021 and 2022 when they weren't in 2020. But it's clear - on the data - that it's not COVID infection to blame.

This strategy of bewilderment is winning against the YouTube censors for now.

https://rumble.com/v1snpeo-covid-not-causing-myocarditis.html

Same on Rumble for those moving away from YT.

• Agree 4

Kevin Redshaw
14 hours ago, macca said:

Human action is purposeful behaviour. Depopulation seems a likely objective given the actions of our so-called leaders

• Agree 2

7 hours ago, macca said:

Why was there a jump in deaths in Australia after Covid jabs.. But before Covid started to spread as they had boarders closed? 

How can they explain rising deaths, but no Covid? 

The truth is starting to come out.This is a Russell Brand piece that really nails it from 8 days ago.Sets off with an examination of Hancock on I'm a Celeb(what a c@nt),queries corrupt awarding of contracts at 2 misn 30.......and then goes on to have a go at the whole system behind Hancock.

I still can't get over Hnacock getting 30 plus supporters for PM a few years back.

Hnacock gets torn up by one of the contestants about not being able to see her Gran in hospital as it was breaking guidelines yet he was shagging that married bird in contravention of the guidelines he had written.

I've never liked Brand before the coof but he's really growing as someone who's willing to entertain and discuss difficult issues honestly.One of the few people in the MSM who's come out of it well.

At 15 mins good disucssion on trials by Moderna and Pfizer into Myocarditis-whooooodathunkkit??????????

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 1