DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

UK Govt Coronavirus Response: Sceptics Thread

sancho panza

3 hours ago, sancho panza said:

Video below well worth a watch.Mike Yeadon brings it all together under one roof.60 mins.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/video-final-warning-humanity-former-pfizer-chief-scientist-michael-yeadon/5756523

Very interesting. There was an interview with an American patent lawyer who had a similar argument that all variants so far are not that different from each other. 

I guess they may be able to detect the differences between the variants, but ultimately it's the same virus going around. 

https://www.hartgroup.org/womens-reproductive-concerns-are-brushed-aside/

Women’s reproductive concerns are brushed aside

Authorities have preached for months about the safety of COVID vaccines. Their firm belief in their safety seems to have been built on the foundation of a belief that all vaccines are safe rather than an assessment of these drugs in particular.

People who have raised concerns about safety have been vilified and the adverse reaction systems designed to identify safety problems have been flashing red while being merrily ignored.

Women’s concerns around menstruation were brushed aside and only in the last month has money been promised for a clinical trial to investigate how long it takes teenagers with disturbed menstruation to return to normal after vaccination. 

Both the Pfizer and the Moderna vaccines consist of lipid nanoparticles and mRNA molecules. The lipids allow it to enter our body cells, where the mRNA then causes the synthesis of the coronavirus spike protein. There are grave concerns by many scientists regarding the proven cytotoxic effects of both the spike protein and the cationic lipids. Studies designed to measure where the vaccine accumulates in the body showed that after 48 hours the ovaries contained 7% of the levels present at the injection site. No-one knows whether they may cause damage to egg cells, which of course can never be replenished. Recent research shows that spike protein continues to be produced for 4 months after vaccination.  

Plenty of women have successfully conceived after vaccination and have delivered healthy babies. However, that does not mean that we can determine that COVID-19 vaccines are safe for all women of child-bearing age. Without access to a time machine, making bold claims that these vaccines are ‘perfectly safe’ for this cohort is quite simply impossible. 

Recruitment is now underway in Israel for a clinical trial (NCT04748172) examining the effect of COVID -19 mRNA injections on ovarian reserve. Injecting millions of women of child-bearing age with mRNA injections before understanding the impact they may have on fertility is nothing short of reckless. Regardless of the outcome, the very fact that this crucial study is only now being undertaken is pure negligence. If they do indeed find that fertility is affected, what then? There is no rewind button.

Problems with clotting and with myocarditis have been identified but the action taken to protect people has been minimal and knowing of these life threatening adverse reactions has not stopped the rush to mandate vaccination through the ‘no jab no job’ policies in many countries. Other findings that don’t fit the narrative of ‘safe and effective’ are simply ‘disappeared’ without a trace from all media and research channels. Even after the death of a BBC presenter nothing was said for three months.

This censorship of scientific enquiry during the roll-out of a brand new biotechnology is a very dangerous game. If the pharmaceutical industry has managed to capture the media as well as the regulatory bodies and has used relentless propaganda for over 18 months, who is ultimately responsible for the harms that may be caused as a result? It certainly will not be the vaccine manufacturers, who were granted legal indemnity.

Medics everywhere should be raising the alarm about the total lack of adequate safety studies. They are in positions of trust. Once that trust is broken, it will take generations to repair. The Hippocratic Oath binds medics to do no harm, and more specifically “not administer a poison to anybody when asked to do so.” Now is the time to uphold that oath. 

• Informative 2

https://www.hartgroup.org/mask-mandates-bad-and-harmful/

Mask mandates: bad and harmful

Doing ‘something’ is not always better than doing nothing at all

The threat of further mask mandates seems yet another example of the Government wishing to be seen to be ‘doing something’ to keep us all safe, while failing to evaluate the pros and cons of their actions. Despite real-world evidence that the wearing of face coverings by healthy people does not significantly reduce viral transmission, the assumption of the policymakers appears to be that – even if they do not prevent infections – masks are a benign intervention that can do no harm. However, this notion is wrong in three important ways.

First, there is accumulating evidence that masking the healthy is associated with a range of negative physical consequences, particularly if worn for long periods. These include: headaches; skin irritation; fatigue and dehydration; reduced heart and lung efficiency; eye irritation; and an increased danger of falls in the elderly. Also, a recent study found increased risks of bacterial infection (including Streptococcus) after only 4 hours of wearing a cloth or surgical mask.

Second, the social and psychological consequences of hiding our faces from other people are profound. Humans are social animals who need to interact with their fellow beings to maintain their psychological health. Face coverings are dehumanising, inhibiting all forms of emotional expression and social interaction. The impact of a masked population on children is even more problematic, denying them access to facial expressions that are so crucial for their emotional development.

Third, and perhaps most insidiously, masks will perpetuate the disproportionately high levels of fear in the general population. Wearing a face covering is a potent indicator that danger is everywhere and we are all biohazards – indeed, that is likely to have been the reason for their introduction in June 2020 as a compliance device. Continuing to wear masks while we gradually try to return to normality will act to keep fear going – rather than reduce it, as is often claimed – because the wearer may attribute their survival to the mask rather than conclude that it is now safe to return to every-day activities. To recommend face coverings as a source of reassurance is akin to insisting people wear a garlic clove around their necks to reduce their fear of vampires.

So as far as ‘Plan B’ is concerned, inaction is infinitely more rational than action.

• Agree 2

5 hours ago, sancho panza said:

https://www.hartgroup.org/mask-mandates-bad-and-harmful/

Mask mandates: bad and harmful

Doing ‘something’ is not always better than doing nothing at all

The threat of further mask mandates seems yet another example of the Government wishing to be seen to be ‘doing something’ to keep us all safe, while failing to evaluate the pros and cons of their actions. Despite real-world evidence that the wearing of face coverings by healthy people does not significantly reduce viral transmission, the assumption of the policymakers appears to be that – even if they do not prevent infections – masks are a benign intervention that can do no harm. However, this notion is wrong in three important ways.

First, there is accumulating evidence that masking the healthy is associated with a range of negative physical consequences, particularly if worn for long periods. These include: headaches; skin irritation; fatigue and dehydration; reduced heart and lung efficiency; eye irritation; and an increased danger of falls in the elderly. Also, a recent study found increased risks of bacterial infection (including Streptococcus) after only 4 hours of wearing a cloth or surgical mask.

Second, the social and psychological consequences of hiding our faces from other people are profound. Humans are social animals who need to interact with their fellow beings to maintain their psychological health. Face coverings are dehumanising, inhibiting all forms of emotional expression and social interaction. The impact of a masked population on children is even more problematic, denying them access to facial expressions that are so crucial for their emotional development.

Third, and perhaps most insidiously, masks will perpetuate the disproportionately high levels of fear in the general population. Wearing a face covering is a potent indicator that danger is everywhere and we are all biohazards – indeed, that is likely to have been the reason for their introduction in June 2020 as a compliance device. Continuing to wear masks while we gradually try to return to normality will act to keep fear going – rather than reduce it, as is often claimed – because the wearer may attribute their survival to the mask rather than conclude that it is now safe to return to every-day activities. To recommend face coverings as a source of reassurance is akin to insisting people wear a garlic clove around their necks to reduce their fear of vampires.

So as far as ‘Plan B’ is concerned, inaction is infinitely more rational than action.

What i dont get with these paper masks is why is it when i was a 15 year old boy with a Saturday job sweeping up dust at a shot blasting factory ... that they done fuck all to protect me from getting dust in my respiratory system, yet about  3 decades later they have somehow managed to do their bit to save 10s or even 100s of millions of lives.

That's quite some leap for a piece of paper with a lacky band attached to it!

Only playing but it does show the leap of stupidity the human race has made in 30 years. If in 1990 anyone had suggested they'd save lives in any way shape or form, they'd have been ignored, and if they persisted they'd have been told to fuck off.

• Agree 4

Bobthebuilder
1 hour ago, Hancock said:

What i dont get with these paper masks is why is it when i was a 15 year old boy with a Saturday job sweeping up dust at a shot blasting factory ... that they done fuck all to protect me from getting dust in my respiratory system, yet about  3 decades later they have somehow managed to do their bit to save 10s or even 100s of millions of lives.

That's quite some leap for a piece of paper with a lacky band attached to it!

Only playing but it does show the leap of stupidity the human race has made in 30 years. If in 1990 anyone had suggested they'd save lives in any way shape or form, they'd have been ignored, and if they persisted they'd have been told to fuck off.

I used to work in a shot blasting room in the 80s, full deal with the air fed mask, full suit, etc.

I agree that no one seems to know what they are doing any more, lack of engineering apprenticeships, no hand on tools roles for the woke young, it all equals disaster.

Was watching some program on itv just now, had to leave the room, all the usual crap, gas is bad, electric is good green and all that f@@king boloxs. These people they have on the programmes set up to look like experts know fuck all, we really are being led by donkeys.

• Agree 4

2 minutes ago, Bobthebuilder said:

I used to work in a shot blasting room in the 80s, full deal with the air fed mask, full suit, etc.

Only puffs used PPE back then. :P

I just remember being given the paper mask, and putting it on and sweating like fuck, and getting a mouth and nose full of dust.

So the options were to use it and get a nose/lung full of dust, and sweat like a cunt ..... or not use it and just get a nose/lung full of dust. 

Needless to say the latter made more sense.

My age group must have been the last with proper Saturday jobs, sad really as it does waken kids up to the world ... not that i knew it at the time!

• Agree 2

Bobthebuilder
1 minute ago, Hancock said:

Only puffs used PPE back then

I had to sweep up my own shot back into the feed, no young whipper-snapper to do that for me back then.

Used to get 2 pints of milk per day to help line the throat etc. With hindsight, it was a good place to work with good people, most ex military, the factory site is all housing these days of course.

1 hour ago, Bobthebuilder said:

I had to sweep up my own shot back into the feed, no young whipper-snapper to do that for me back then.

Used to get 2 pints of milk per day to help line the throat etc. With hindsight, it was a good place to work with good people, most ex military, the factory site is all housing these days of course.

I was only there as a favour to my dad, place was ran by the local chancer who always had a huge wad of cash!

Just remember my uncle being a car sprayer and never using the proper respiratory gear; as it was deemed a hassle, soft or whatever the reason was .

As he got older he realised the error of his ways, which i imagine most who done that job without breathing equipment did.

• Agree 2

You can take the girl out of the GDR.....

https://dailysceptic.org/2021/11/04/angela-merkel-calls-for-the-unvaccinated-to-be-banned-from-public-places/

To avoid a tough winter and stem a rise in Covid cases, the outgoing German Chancellor is keen to activate the country’s ‘3G’ rule, which would introduce vaccine passports for most indoor public venues, in an attempt to entice members of the public to receive the jab. 33% of the German population currently remain unvaccinated, with the Health Minister Jens Spahn commenting that the nation is suffering from a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 2

Let's get one of these on here for posterity

https://dailysceptic.org/2021/11/03/vaccine-safety-update-16/

• New Zealand researchers Aleisha Brock and Simon Thornley have published a peer-reviewed paper in Science, Public Health Policy, and the Law which reanalyses a key CDC study showing mRNA vaccines are safe during pregnancy and found that the actual rate of miscarriage before 20 weeks gestation following mRNA exposure was at least 81.9% – a massive seven-fold increase over the expected background rate of 11.3%. They have called for a halt on COVID-19 vaccines for pregnant women.
  • The Brownstone Institute has collated 102 (and counting) research studies that “affirm naturally acquired immunity to COVID-19“.
  • An investigation found that 100% of deaths reported as adverse events from Covid vaccines were associated with just 5% of the vaccine batches, suggesting the most serious safety issues may be batch-related.
  • Covid vaccine damage sufferers have called for a review of the Vaccine Damages Payment Scheme (VDPS), asking the Government to “overhaul the VDPS to make it more accessible, with payments based on need rather than an arbitrary figure”.
  • The Irish county of Waterford has the highest reported infection rate in the country despite 99.7% of adults being vaccinated.
  • TV presenter Lisa Snowdon has reported suffering from Covid a second time despite being double vaccinated, and she says it was worse.
  • The Government of New South Wales in Australia has said that workers will face tighter restrictions if they don’t get vaccinated.
  • EudraVigilance – the equivalent of the Yellow Card reporting system in the EU – has logged (up to October 19th) 2,637,525 adverse events, including 28,103 deaths.
  • VAERS – the American version of the Yellow Card reporting system – released new data on October 22nd bringing the total to 837,595 reports of adverse events following Covid vaccines, including 17,619 deaths and 127,457 serious injuries.
  • DAEN Australia – the equivalent of the Yellow Card reporting system – has logged (up to October 19th) 70,355 reports of adverse events, including 608 deaths.
  • Children (Under 18) Adverse Events U.K. – up to October 20th, MHRA report a total of 1,458 adverse event reports, comprising 1,216 Pfizer, 233 AstraZeneca, 5 Moderna and 4 unspecified. Myocarditis reports are 9 in a million doses for this age group (suggesting approximately 18 cases to date from the 1,956,481 doses administered so far). No information is provided on fatalities.

Summary of Adverse Events in the U.K.

According to an updated report published on October 28th, the MHRA Yellow Card reporting system has recorded a total of 1,243,998 events based on 378,074 reports. The total number of fatalities reported is 1,738.

• Pfizer (23.2 million first doses, 20.1 million second doses) now has one Yellow Card in 187 people vaccinated. Deaths: 1 in 40,278 people vaccinated (576).
  • AstraZeneca (24.9 million first doses, 24.1 million second doses) has one Yellow Card in 106 people vaccinated. Deaths: 1 in 22,412 people vaccinated (1,111).
  • Moderna (1.5 million first doses, 1.3 million second doses) has one Yellow Card in 83 people vaccinated. Deaths: 1 in 75,000 people vaccinated (20).

Overall, one in every 131 people vaccinated (0.76%) have experienced a Yellow Card adverse event. The MHRA has previously estimated that the Yellow Card reporting rate may be approximately 10% of actual figures.

Note that sometimes in Yellow Card reporting, the numbers of adverse events (including fatalities) will be lower than the previous week.  The Yellow Card system is a passive reporting system, so in theory this should not happen as all reports should be cumulative. However, the MHRA say they analyse the data prior to publication, with deaths and pregnancy conditions being notably investigated. They do not state criteria by which reports would be removed and to date have not clarified why this data varies. It is therefore unclear how many reported adverse events have been removed from the reports since reporting began in February 2021.

• Thrombosis & Embolism (all types) = 7,179
  • Anaphylaxis = 1,377
  • Acute Cardiac = 16,560
  • Pericarditis/Myocarditis (Heart inflammation) = 1,067
  • Herpes = 4,372
  • Headaches & Migraines = 123,746
  • Blindness = 429
  • Deafness = 612
  • Spontaneous Abortions = 611 miscarriages + 13 foetal deaths/stillbirths
  • Facial Paralysis incl. Bell’s Palsy = 1,787
  • Strokes and CNS haemorrhages = 2,696
  • Guillain-Barré Syndrome = 504
  • Nervous System Disorders = 247,205
  • Pulmonary Embolism & Deep Vein Thrombosis = 3,535
  • Seizures = 2,919
  • Paralysis = 1,191
  • Tinnitus/Vertigo = 10,077
  • Tremor = 11,550
  • Nosebleeds = 3,149
  • Dizziness = 35,892
  • Vomiting = 15,983
  • Reproductive/Breast Disorders = 45,074

Further analysis can be found via the UK Freedom Project.

Yellow-Card-table-211103.jpg Source: Pfizer; Moderna; AstraZeneca; Unspecified. “F” denotes fatal.
By Will Jones  /  3 November 2021 • 22.14
  • Informative 4

One day students of public health in the future will look back and wonder what on earth the lockdown/vaccine zealots were smoking........

https://dailysceptic.org/2021/11/02/researcher-blows-the-whistle-on-data-integrity-issues-in-pfizers-vaccine-trials/

The BMJ has just posted a story that calls into question the reliability of the data generated by Pfizer’s vaccine trials. It’s based on dozens of documents, photos, audio recordings and emails supplied to the BMJ by a researcher at one of Pfizer’s sub-contractors involved in testing the Covid vaccine.

In autumn 2020 Pfizer’s chairman and chief executive, Albert Bourla, released an open letter to the billions of people around the world who were investing their hopes in a safe and effective COVID-19 vaccine to end the pandemic. “As I’ve said before, we are operating at the speed of science,” Bourla wrote, explaining to the public when they could expect a Pfizer vaccine to be authorised in the United States.

But, for researchers who were testing Pfizer’s vaccine at several sites in Texas during that autumn, speed may have come at the cost of data integrity and patient safety. A regional director who was employed at the research organisation Ventavia Research Group has told The BMJ that the company falsified data, unblinded patients, employed inadequately trained vaccinators, and was slow to follow up on adverse events reported in Pfizer’s pivotal phase III trial. Staff who conducted quality control checks were overwhelmed by the volume of problems they were finding. After repeatedly notifying Ventavia of these problems, the regional director, Brook Jackson, emailed a complaint to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Ventavia fired her later the same day. Jackson has provided The BMJ with dozens of internal company documents, photos, audio recordings, and emails.

Poor laboratory management

On its website Ventavia calls itself the largest privately owned clinical research company in Texas and lists many awards it has won for its contract work. But Jackson has told The BMJ that, during the two weeks she was employed at Ventavia in September 2020, she repeatedly informed her superiors of poor laboratory management, patient safety concerns, and data integrity issues. Jackson was a trained clinical trial auditor who previously held a director of operations position and came to Ventavia with more than 15 years’ experience in clinical research coordination and management. Exasperated that Ventavia was not dealing with the problems, Jackson documented several matters late one night, taking photos on her mobile phone. One photo, provided to The BMJ, showed needles discarded in a plastic biohazard bag instead of a sharps container box. Another showed vaccine packaging materials with trial participants’ identification numbers written on them left out in the open, potentially unblinding participants. Ventavia executives later questioned Jackson for taking the photos.

Early and inadvertent unblinding may have occurred on a far wider scale. According to the trial’s design, unblinded staff were responsible for preparing and administering the study drug (Pfizer’s vaccine or a placebo). This was to be done to preserve the blinding of trial participants and all other site staff, including the principal investigator. However, at Ventavia, Jackson told The BMJ that drug assignment confirmation printouts were being left in participants’ charts, accessible to blinded personnel. As a corrective action taken in September, two months into trial recruitment and with around 1000 participants already enrolled, quality assurance checklists were updated with instructions for staff to remove drug assignments from charts.

In a recording of a meeting in late September2020 between Jackson and two directors a Ventavia executive can be heard explaining that the company wasn’t able to quantify the types and number of errors they were finding when examining the trial paperwork for quality control. “In my mind, it’s something new every day,” a Ventavia executive says. “We know that it’s significant.”

• Informative 3

Yadda yadda yadda
4 hours ago, sancho panza said:

Great video discussing corruption in the Tory govt over handling of PPE contracts.

image.png.e7c216a31887b4a723c9ab94c69cc179.png

Heads should be on pikes at London Bridge. Or at least these people should all be in Belmarsh.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

Heads should be on pikes at London Bridge. Or at least these people should all be in Belmarsh.

Theyve made fraud legal, but in relation to the PPE fraud the plebs of Britain were all for it at the time.

I remember then not caring what the govt done as they were "protecting us".

What a fucken charade the last 25 years have been, but 2020/21 tops it off and took it to a level none of us could ever have imagined was possible.

• Agree 5

Yadda yadda yadda
13 minutes ago, Bobthebuilder said:

I went to a HMO today, while doing my boiler servicing jobs around London. Shit job, shit plumbing and shit guys that have been looking after the place. No heating and no hot water because the shite landlord had fitted an illegal override nest thermostat to control how much gas the place used. I showed the tenant how to override it, so the landlord cant do owt. Didn't charge em either, revolution brothers.

Some people are irredeemable cunts.

I don't like using that language on here but sometimes it is justified.

• Agree 5

15 minutes ago, Bobthebuilder said:

I went to a HMO today, while doing my boiler servicing jobs around London. Shit job, shit plumbing and shit guys that have been looking after the place. No heating and no hot water because the shite landlord had fitted an illegal override nest thermostat to control how much gas the place used. I showed the tenant how to override it, so the landlord cant do owt. Didn't charge em either, revolution brothers.

Good one mate :Beer:

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Bobthebuilder said:

Little victories to make your day!

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 1

The end of my day today. The supermarket.

At the till on Bonfire night.

I mentioned I would not have been here at the supermarket if Manchester Council had not stopped Guy Fawkes night for a second year. More rubbish from COVID.

She sat with her daughter on the other side of the till, nodding in agreement.

She reaffirmed there were not many formal firework displays this year. How is it outside, she asked.

For the most part.

Blazing.

It is alive.

The government havent stopped the display.

Hope and understanding is still alive.

Hope.

• Cheers 3

A professional mountian biker talks Dr John Campbell through the Pericarditis he suffered as a consequence of the covid vaccine and how it's really affected his day to day life as he has to spend days in bed.

Edited by sancho panza