DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Credit deflation and the reflation cycle to come (part 6)

spunko

1 hour ago, onlyme said:

Stumbled on the attached this morning.

Unless taking a cut of the London premium as a result of the GDP per head spin there, bascailly fooked.

F3O0GOdWIAARGGu.jpg

1 nuke and we get missisipi house prices 😆 

4 minutes ago, Plan-b said:

Oh, I can afford to pay, but I won't.

Fuck them I won't do what they tell me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8_NmCUXyiU

Good luck.  i don't know if it will work or not, but if it doesn't the Fords and the VWs are gone.  And talk about de-industrialization of the west.  What would it look like without them.  

Do you fancy a 1l Indian shit box, so long as it's ICE.

• Cheers 1

15 minutes ago, King Penda said:

This one will have a longer range than @markyh s Tesla come winter . They cost fuck all used. It’s going to be simple to switch it to eu mode and 15 mph I bet it can probably do 20 plus mph. In 20 years it’s going to be like mad max people will fit tow bars and all sorts of shit to them

7C3543EF-324B-4CB8-B949-3218AF9010EA.png

They will be illegal for non disabled 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, feed said:

Good luck.  i don't know if it will work or not, but if it doesn't the Fords and the VWs are gone.  And talk about de-industrialization of the west.  What would it look like without them.  

Do you fancy a 1l Indian shit box, so long as it's ICE.

I'll tough it out for as long as I can., I'm a dinosaur and I know it - the world I know is coming to an end and I hate it.

I can fix most things and build stuff from scratch so I'll keep it going as long as possible.

Good luck to you

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 3

2 hours ago, feed said:

https://www.mylondon.news/news/transport/sadiq-khan-backs-electric-car-27485121

Sadiq Khan backs electric car rental scheme that will make them cheaper to run than paying ULEZ

As part of a “game-changing” leasing scheme, the Times reports, fully electric cars will be available to lease for than £300 per month. This included all running costs, and would altogether be cheaper than a month paying the ULEZ charge - £375 for 30 days.

ICE will be taxed off the roads and you'll rent a EV.  Feels like i've been saying this for about a decade now.  

Something about owning nothing and being happy seems to ring a bell.

This is a Klaus wet dream. 😉

Edited by Pip321
  • Agree 8

19 minutes ago, King Penda said:

This one will have a longer range than @markyh s Tesla come winter . They cost fuck all used. It’s going to be simple to switch it to eu mode and 15 mph I bet it can probably do 20 plus mph. In 20 years it’s going to be like mad max people will fit tow bars and all sorts of shit to them

"as easy to operate as any other rechargeable device you own"

If it doesn't spontaneously self-immolate then I'm afraid I'm out 

• Agree 2
  • Lol 3

7 minutes ago, RJT1979 said:

They will be illegal for non disabled 

Not all disability’s can be seen. Ps dozens of young people aready roam the streets on them am waiting for the first chapter of a gang to be formed riding them. It’s also discimation

Edited by King Penda
  • Agree 1
  • Lol 2

The current US administration have fucked up incredibly badly if the following are issues they require assurances on (ie issues in play)

Can you imagine the house of Saud considering a PLA presence in thier kingdom under Trump?

• Agree 5
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, King Penda said:

Not all disability’s can be seen. Ps dozens of young people aready roam the streets on them am waiting for the first chapter of a gang to be formed riding them

• Lol 5

Democorruptcy
7 hours ago, headrow said:

I'm heavily invested in the asset management sector as I live on my dividend income and they are very generous. I'm down across the board on every one of them though.

N91 , Aberdeen , Jupiter , Premier Miton , Schroeder's.  All well down but I'm going to double down on them when we have a sell off as I've got a load of dividend income sat in cash.

Man Group , L&G , HSBC and Aviva have done me good though in the financial sector and I reckon I'd be better doubling down on them rather than the ones I'm currently under water on.

Fresnillo at 540p is looking very tempting though:D

I don't have any asset managers at the moment but agree Fres is getting tempting. It might be @Lightscribe who mentions them a lot, won't be in them at the moment though and will have sold out at a profit.

• Agree 1

Wight Flight
1 hour ago, King Penda said:

I said these would become a thing 18 months ago some have a 50 mile range and can carry 35 stone . That’s a lot of lout

You didn't spot that mine was actually a golf cart. Dual purpose vehicle.

• Cheers 1

leonardratso
41 minutes ago, King Penda said:

Youll have to lose a bit of weight Penda before you can get one.

• Lol 3

Just now, leonardratso said:

37 stone just think what it can actually tow another 60 unbraked lol

• Lol 1

2 minutes ago, leonardratso said:

I’ve put a kg back on since I got banned from the insane place but I’m still down 8 kg in 10/11 weeks . Just doing a small lobby I can’t do a big one no fucking room in the freezer 

C3353598-843F-482C-B6EB-71FD7957EBAB.jpeg

• Love / Hugz 1
  • Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

You didn't spot that mine was actually a golf cart. Dual purpose vehicle.

Can you ride them around tesco with no insurance or responsibility like the geriatrics do ?

leonardratso
2 minutes ago, King Penda said:

I’ve put a kg back on since I got banned from the insane place but I’m still down 8 kg in 10/11 weeks . Just doing a small lobby I can’t do a big one no fucking room in the freezer 

C3353598-843F-482C-B6EB-71FD7957EBAB.jpeg

Thought you said jobby there for a minute.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1

46 minutes ago, RJT1979 said:

1 nuke and we get missisipi house prices 😆 

Imadgen it a 5 mile square glenfield I’d lose 150,000 whites if I lost 750,000 wogs a pakis

• Agree 1
  • Lol 2

3 hours ago, King Penda said:

Indeed in stoke only gay men would reconise a decent aftershave the women around here think lynx is exotic 

Is Stoke a place where “the Lynx effect” actually works? Asking for a friend obvs as my skin is allergic to alcohol.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1

5 minutes ago, Castlevania said:

Is Stoke a place where “the Lynx effect” actually works? Asking for a friend obvs as my skin is allergic to alcohol.

Yes the normal odour is a mix of bo and cannabis

• Love / Hugz 1
  • Lol 5

17 minutes ago, leonardratso said:

Thought you said jobby there for a minute.

No it’s basicly finished sadly my lad won’t let me put some on his tater tea .he won’t eat meat the meat is now appearing. It’s cost fuck all and there’s probably another 3 bowls there but alas my freezer is full .

555FD645-E029-4175-A1E3-EF5B396A37BB.jpeg

A321EEDD-8509-4C52-B5D7-C390DE46EFF1.jpeg