DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

The Great Taking - book, interviews, discussion, what next?

Heart's Ease

10 minutes ago, Sugarlips said:

Thanks, this seems to talk to what I’m referring to, it’s giving me no comfort though. 

https://bbvlegal.com.au/land-titles-changes-wa/

I’m in WA but I imagine VIC is very similar

I know that most states moved to electronic registers, and this made the old paper registration docs effectively worthless *when superseded by an electronic entry*.

But - in any legal system which hopes to preserve any sort of life past 12th century standards, if you had a copy of the electronic entry or the original paper copy, in the absence of evidence of sale or transfer to a new holder, I think you'd still retain ownership.  

In a regime change - say england being conquered by William I, or the cabal deciding to take everyones land in Australia, there is still a requirement for a transfer of ownership.  This could be en masse 'every piece of land in Australia is now owned by Hillary Clinton' but I can't see how that happens without a revolution.

What DOES happen in history is when records are lost, and there is a mass die off of owners, the crown just takes stuff back when no owner can be found.  Maybe that's the plan.  Crash the system, and at the same time a killer virus and/or jab damage acceleration. 

"Your parents owned that house?  Really?  Can you prove it? No?  Then the state has it"

Either way, having a copy of registry entries cannot hurt.  Thanks for pointing that out.

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, Sugarlips said:

I know these guys are generally discussing securities but how far does this go?

All the way!  Defo deeds, etc.  Arguably more so.  Maybe they'll want land clearances (as per Scotland, etc) to get the unprivileged into their 15 minute cities.  Maybe a mixture of compulsion and unbearable restrictions.

Edited by Harley
  • Vomit 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Maneco, Jesse Day, Jack Gamble have a helpful discussion on the Great Taking, including what can be done to prepare.

Summed up in the phrase: 

"Hold wealth, debt free, outside of the banking system."

In terms of sound money, silver and gold get a good sounding out, Bitcoin viewed as more speculative.

• Cheers 2

VeryMeanReversion

Chris Martenson did a good interview recently with the author. I found it on Podbean.

I'm trying to work out whether my shares held in SIPP and ISA with Hargreaves Lansdown will be safe.

HL is not a bank itself but any cash with them could be lost as that is held with banks.

However, one of the untouchable banks could just buy it in a crisis and then claim it's all theirs.

Tricky...

My plan next year is to withdraw 25% of pension and convert an outbuilding into a bungalow. At least that's under my direct control.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 3

HL uses Euroclear.

"The Central Securities Depository Regulation (CSDR) is an EU regulation that governs how Central Securities Depositories (CSDs) and their participants operate. We use CREST (Euroclear) as our CSD, who hold most of our clients’ listed assets. Article 38 of the CSDR requires us to offer clients the choice between holding their qualifying assets in a segregated individual account, as opposed to grouped together with all other clients in an omnibus account, which is our default option for all clients.

As default, we group clients’ assets together in nominee omnibus accounts in the name of Hargreaves Lansdown Nominees Limited and maintain detailed records of who the beneficial owners of each investment and asset within the omnibus accounts are. You now have the option to hold any eligible assets (those listed on a stock exchange and held by CREST) in an individual account, still in the name of Hargreaves Lansdown Nominees Limited, which isn’t shared with any other clients’ assets. Aside from no other client’s assets being held in the same account as yours are, there is no difference to how we would continue to manage and look after your investments."

If you read more at the link, one can pay to hold securities in an individual account for £7,500 a year per account.

https://www.hl.co.uk/security-centre/Central-Securities-Depository-Regulation

• Informative 1
  • Cheers 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Heart's Ease

https://fountain.fm/episode/91AFO8TIaHmPEAyb5mH4

Dellingpod interviews David Rogers Webb. Probably DRWs best interview.

Dellingpole frustratingly under briefed.  Whole podcast worth a listen but I valued the last twenty minutes or so the most (because I've listened to every podcast in this thread 😬

Edited by Heart's Ease
Put the link to fountain app as it's my interface of choice atm
  • Agree 2
  • Informative 2
  • Cheers 2

Bus Stop Boxer
On 31/01/2024 at 17:59, Heart's Ease said:

Dellingpole frustratingly under briefed.  Whole podcast worth a listen but I valued the last twenty minutes or so the most (because I've listened to every podcast in this thread 😬

That was a good listen. FIrst half hour is a bit of fluff but the rest is worth it.

• Agree 3

Heart's Ease
8 hours ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

That was a good listen. FIrst half hour is a bit of fluff but the rest is worth it.

DRW seems pretty resigned to it happening, doesn't he?

As ever the advice is get out of debt. 

• Agree 3
  • Informative 1

BurntBread

Yes, he (DRW) was clear that the "segregated accounts" in HL don't address the issue at all. He also thinks that the billionaires (who will also get screwed over) are awake to the issue, and so there is a chance that they will be able to change the law or use the fact that the whole thing is essentially a fraud, to try to et it overturned.

He didn't think precious metals would save you: firstly because "they" will try everything to prevent a parallel money system establishing itself, but more pertinently because even though you might preserve your wealth through the first phase of the great taking, the economic system will be so fucked that you won't have rescued those parts of the world that you need for a happy, contented and productive life.

In his opinion the only option is to fight the system tooth and nail through the legal system and politics ... oddly enough with the billionaires now being "little people" on our side, for once.

• Agree 3
  • Informative 1

Heart's Ease
6 hours ago, BurntBread said:

Yes, he (DRW) was clear that the "segregated accounts" in HL don't address the issue at all. He also thinks that the billionaires (who will also get screwed over) are awake to the issue, and so there is a chance that they will be able to change the law or use the fact that the whole thing is essentially a fraud, to try to et it overturned.

He didn't think precious metals would save you: firstly because "they" will try everything to prevent a parallel money system establishing itself, but more pertinently because even though you might preserve your wealth through the first phase of the great taking, the economic system will be so fucked that you won't have rescued those parts of the world that you need for a happy, contented and productive life.

In his opinion the only option is to fight the system tooth and nail through the legal system and politics ... oddly enough with the billionaires now being "little people" on our side, for once.

Have you read the book 180°? By Feargus O'Connor Greenwood. I don't think I've seen mention of it on here.

• Agree 2

BurntBread
8 minutes ago, Heart's Ease said:

Have you read the book 180°? By Feargus O'Connor Greenwood. I don't think I've seen mention of it on here.

I heard his podcast with Delingpole, and will probably buy the book. However, Delingpole said something like, "it's a compendium of every conspiracy theory out there, with the evidence laid out", and so I thought it might be a bit too much like sitting next to myself over a cup of coffee.

It's probably good as a concise reference source though. Have you read it?

I'm going to read "The great taking" next, to be honest. I''m wondering whether I will feel compelled to pull the sparest bones out of it and write to my MP (invertebrate though she is) and ask her to look into the issue. At some point there must be an issue which puts us and the M-paedos on the same side, although we will struggle to get them to understand it.

• Agree 2
  • Cheers 1

Heart's Ease
4 minutes ago, BurntBread said:

I heard his podcast with Delingpole, and will probably buy the book. However, Delingpole said something like, "it's a compendium of every conspiracy theory out there, with the evidence laid out", and so I thought it might be a bit too much like sitting next to myself over a cup of coffee.

It's probably good as a concise reference source though. Have you read it?

I'm going to read "The great taking" next, to be honest. I''m wondering whether I will feel compelled to pull the sparest bones out of it and write to my MP (invertebrate though she is) and ask her to look into the issue. At some point there must be an issue which puts us and the M-paedos on the same side, although we will struggle to get them to understand it.

I consume so much information via podcast while I'm working that it's been v hard to pick up a 777 page book. I've listened to every podcast I could find and I'm a quarter of the way through the book. It's very accessible read so far, although I appreciate it gets darker.

Great Taking is a v quick read and you are excellent at parsing down into key understandable themes so I'd say - go for it.

I need to finish 180° and think it requires a separate thread. I only learned about it from an aside between Tim Price and Tom on Palisades, and was straight down that rabbit hole on Tim's podcast (although his co host made it a hard listen).  Again, the Dellingpod interview was let down by James being under briefed.  Best podcast has been SGT Report who I know from Q thread.

I think it has links to @NTB , @Mouse respective threads due to the theme of it being a battle on all levels. It's been interesting to heard DRW also say he thinks it's a spiritual battle we are in. I firmly agree.

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 3

2 hours ago, Heart's Ease said:

I've started reading it a while back. Pretty good, covered some sides of 911 story that were missed elsewhere. Seems to stray to religion and crypto currency in places, but not that much so far. 

Too much current conspiracy stuff is happening to focus on the past ones! I'll get back to it any day now. 

• Cheers 1

M S E Refugee

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/conspiracy/the-great-taking-or-the-great-misconception/

I listened to Delingpole yesterday and I'm just not too sure about David Rogers Webb.

It's always concerning when some just comes out of nowhere with such incendiary information.

• Cheers 1

Heart's Ease
5 hours ago, M S E Refugee said:

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/conspiracy/the-great-taking-or-the-great-misconception/

I listened to Delingpole yesterday and I'm just not too sure about David Rogers Webb.

It's always concerning when some just comes out of nowhere with such incendiary information.

I'll be honest with you - I can't follow a lot of that article. 

The links in the book check out. As to why now? That I can only guess at.

M S E Refugee
1 hour ago, Heart's Ease said:

I'll be honest with you - I can't follow a lot of that article. 

The links in the book check out. As to why now? That I can only guess at.

What David Rogers Webb says sounds very plausible, however I wish Delingpole had asked him what he was doing with his own assets.

• Agree 2

6 hours ago, M S E Refugee said:

Agreed.  I think of it as "Plausible but suspicious"

• Agree 1

Heart's Ease

https://peakprosperity.com/the-great-taking-with-david-rogers-webb-part-2/

Agree @M S E Refugee on your point and iirc James asked about gold and it wasn't really answered by DRW. The interview with Chris Martensen shows the thinking which DRW has done after writing the book.

Part two of the discussion with Chris is behind the pay wall - but the audio is available for free on this page. Just listened now. The section from 20 minutes onwards right through to the end covers (I didn't make notes so this is from memory):

- what's safe to invest in - companies with no debt and you hold paper certificates (NB he notes this is effectively impossible. Sweden has made holding paper certificates illegal!).

- his second suggestion for investments is gold miners (worth listening to why).

- he goes into more detail about why he thinks trying to protect ones personal investments is ultimately futile

- he argued that the structure which has been put in place to seize all assets is a human construct slowly put into place in the past 50 years and the architect are now dead. The descendants of the original architects are not necessarily aware how the insane plan is going to play out, nor that they too will end up 'dying by their own hand'.

- thinks the solution is for people to be awaken to what's planned, and for the billionaire class to realise that they can't protect themselves either: they will be saved for dessert.

- everyone must play their part by stepping up to help dismantle the system.

- he's motivated by doing the right thing. Question of integrity. Chris agreed with him on this. @Loki from 40 minutes in picks up on your points.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Heart's Ease said:

https://peakprosperity.com/the-great-taking-with-david-rogers-webb-part-2/

Agree @M S E Refugee on your point and iirc James asked about gold and it wasn't really answered by DRW. The interview with Chris Martensen shows the thinking which DRW has done after writing the book.

Part two of the discussion with Chris is behind the pay wall - but the audio is available for free on this page. Just listened now. The section from 20 minutes onwards right through to the end covers (I didn't make notes so this is from memory):

- what's safe to invest in - companies with no debt and you hold paper certificates (NB he notes this is effectively impossible. Sweden has made holding paper certificates illegal!).

- his second suggestion for investments is gold miners (worth listening to why).

- he goes into more detail about why he thinks trying to protect ones personal investments is ultimately futile

- he argued that the structure which has been put in place to seize all assets is a human construct slowly put into place in the past 50 years and the architect are now dead. The descendants of the original architects are not necessarily aware how the insane plan is going to play out, nor that they too will end up 'dying by their own hand'.

- thinks the solution is for people to be awaken to what's planned, and for the billionaire class to realise that they can't protect themselves either: they will be saved for dessert.

- everyone must play their part by stepping up to help dismantle the system.

- he's motivated by doing the right thing. Question of integrity. Chris agreed with him on this. @Loki from 40 minutes in picks up on your points.

I can't watch "IT DIDN'T HAVE TO BE THIS WAY" Martensen after he shilled the Pandemic That Never Was so hard, but I do appreciate you tagging me and letting me know it's been addressed :):Beer:

• Cheers 1

Heart's Ease
56 minutes ago, Loki said:

I can't watch "IT DIDN'T HAVE TO BE THIS WAY" Martensen after he shilled the Pandemic That Never Was so hard, but I do appreciate you tagging me and letting me know it's been addressed :):Beer:

He (Chris) does very little talking. Just a little bit at the end!

• Informative 1

Heart's Ease

https://fountain.fm/episode/646SdsED3CTRthEDklSs

I feel like I'm getting a whole list of new podcasters to listen to, between this book and 180°.

I listened to today's podcast with the question: "so what?" front and centre in my mind.

Clear now that DRW is not giving the buy gold and watch it all burn down view.

He's choosing instead to rally the troops (all of us) to get the message out that this 'thing' is unstoppable and yet, it can be stopped if enough consciousness is raised. To get from here to the sunlit uplands merely requires the dismantling of the central banks and ending the production of fiat ice cubes.  As ever, the end of the interview allows more free style chat and his forming thoughts on what we can all do (act with compassion, just get the baddies to put the gun down first), is positive stuff.

• Cheers 2