DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Credit deflation and the reflation cycle to come (part 8)

spunko

Mandalorian
3 hours ago, Pip321 said:

he applied for a few higher roles and over 12 months was bypassed several times

governor etc desperate for this experienced management potential to stay

Does not compute

leonardratso
1 hour ago, ThoughtCriminal said:

Here's Britain in a nutshell. He's been here for two weeks, FIVE fucking kids, can barely speak a word of English and he gets given a free four bedroom house and God only knows how much in benefits, healthcare, translators, support worker etc. What an asset to the country. If you can't understand where this leads, that collapse is absolutely baked in, then you have to be retarded.

Enjoy the show, you're fucking paying for it.

Mind the black guy seemed to have some reservations, but the fucking music tells you all you need to know, its that tinkling look at this great act of human kindness type shit.

• Agree 4

King Penda
1 hour ago, ThoughtCriminal said:

Here's Britain in a nutshell. He's been here for two weeks, FIVE fucking kids, can barely speak a word of English and he gets given a free four bedroom house and God only knows how much in benefits, healthcare, translators, support worker etc. What an asset to the country. If you can't understand where this leads, that collapse is absolutely baked in, then you have to be retarded.

Enjoy the show, you're fucking paying for it.

I will feel no guilt buying a bigger house than I need thus depriving someone of it . 

• Agree 3
  • Cheers 2

Agent ZigZag

It’s has been discussed before on this forum does politics lead the macro or vice versa.

In my opinion it is neither now as this premise has always been debated against the foundation of what is  society.

The bedrock of a functioning society has completely collapsed as it was based upon Christian values.

The answer is now a theological and spiritual solution to resolve the current western malaise we find ourselves in,

A solution will be found eventually but not before we crash and burn.

There are few posters I find typify our position yet are very much part of the problem having an exceptionally low moral compass, but who am I to judge. 

• Agree 4
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 1

Bobthebuilder
8 minutes ago, Agent ZigZag said:

There are few posters I find typify our position yet are very much part of the problem having an exceptionally low moral compass, but who am I to judge. 

And you thought that we were faking
That we were all just money making
You do not believe we're for real
Or you would lose your cheap appeal
And you judge a book just by the cover
Unless you cover just another
And blind acceptance is a sign
Of stupid fools who stand in line

• Cheers 3

Cattle Prod
On 23/02/2024 at 12:42, JMD said:

I posted a similar chart recently but this one clearly shows the so called 'progress' made in renewables. It remains of course a small fraction of total energy supply.

However i do hear many commentators saying that ocean-current harnessing hydro-power will be the next big thing and will be based upon new highly efficient turbine tech. I believe most/all of the companies are private so unfortunately for us are not investable.

Does anyone know if the big oilies are developing ocean hydropower/or looking to buy up the small private companies? I believe that Equinor/Shell/Total/ENI were known as the biggest investors in renewables but of course that (virtue signalling) landscape is now changing. @Cattle Prod do you have any thoughts on this, I realise even profitable renewables don't make much difference to an oil company's bottom line, but i do like to pivot toward oilies that intelligently exploit technology and I view ocean hydro tech as an example.

image.thumb.png.e95d9551f5e35817d9a79cbbf291db37.png

No thoughts, never heard of it. But I do know ocean currents are miles offshore, move around and you’ll have some fun sticking turbines in them and getting a power cable back to shore. Why would this work if they can’t make tidal work?

• Agree 4
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 1

darkmarket
24 minutes ago, King Penda said:

I’m fully expecting men who use dating sites just to shag random women to be made illegal

It's not a huge leap from the SNP's proposed state-appointed parent to state-matched couples. Dating app algorithmic control isn't so different.

• Agree 3

1 hour ago, King Penda said:

Exactly at one place I worked there were that many women on a challenging behaviour unit it was unreal . I got carted off to hr where I was told it’s not unsafe they are paid the same trained the same what’s the issue ?  A week later one of the girls got her arm broke by a male patient ( x royal marine ) then he ran after the other girls who all ran off in part because he had a splendid errection. I joked to the nurse after 2 laps of the unit when do you want me to intervine . You know me being male and all that your girls seem to have it covered ( she was the one that sent me to hr) . She said just stop him so he got clothes lined the girls stoped running and like heros all piled on top of him 

Sounds like a Benny Hill scene

• Lol 6

Yadda yadda yadda
26 minutes ago, DurhamBorn said:

Il put this here.I was running some numbers through the roadmap and there was one number that turned things away from collapse.One i never thought of before,but it turns several cross market tracks back down.It was to tax bennies the same as other income.IE you get a tax allowance the same as everyone,but all bennies over that (including PIP ,Housing benefit etc) were then taxed the same as earnings.

Its a straight forward reform,quite east to sell,its just treating parasites the same as everyone else.Of course,they could also make sure income from dividends etc are treated the same ie all income,wherever from is treated under the same tax system.

Would Hunt do it just before an election?.Very doubtful,but if he did he could maybe increase the tax free allowance straight away.Its the only number i have used that turns things.Extra tax etc,nothing works,it just speeds up collapse.

Seeing as the Telegraph pinch my work all the time without paying,maybe they would like to run this one.Tax bennies the same as all other income.There you go hacks,its the silver bullet that on my numbers slightly turns the roadmap from certain collapse to maybe not.

If they tax bennies it will just be sad tax face in the papers and on the TV. They would argue to raise bennies to compensate. Of course that would bring home just how high benefits are. It isn't going to happen. I'd love to be proved wrong.

• Agree 7

Colliedog
10 hours ago, Pip321 said:

Correct….it doesn’t because you are trying to make sense of an employer who doesn’t know what they are doing. 

Whilst applying for roles guy was taken for granted and they assumed he would just plod on doing a job for them whilst they positively discriminate against him. 

Once resignation gone in…suddenly they realise they are losing an asset.

Don't be too good at your job as you then get overlooked for promotion.

• Agree 3

11 minutes ago, ThoughtCriminal said:

I only have one aim and that's to disabuse people of the notion that it can be saved. There's nothing left TO save.

We're at the beginning of the late stage Roman Empire: lesser men scuttle around great buildings built by long dead giants. Barbarians sat on the imperial throne and attended the senate but it was all cargo cult: do the thing, say the words and good things happen.

In our case we have pygmies (literally in sunak's case) sat in the foreign office etc from where great armies and navies were commanded that controlled a third of the earth. 

The solution is to pay no tax and to not co-operate. In this age the patriot is the man who helps destroy the system, starting with the Conservative party.

I think, like the collapse of the roman empire, you can save provinces and regions, but you can't save the whole thing.  For example, you could end up with saving devon/cornwall.  Wales would be another natural to save, except the regional government there has fucked everything up so badly.

• Agree 6

Democorruptcy
30 minutes ago, DurhamBorn said:

Il put this here.I was running some numbers through the roadmap and there was one number that turned things away from collapse.One i never thought of before,but it turns several cross market tracks back down.It was to tax bennies the same as other income.IE you get a tax allowance the same as everyone,but all bennies over that (including PIP ,Housing benefit etc) were then taxed the same as earnings.

Its a straight forward reform,quite east to sell,its just treating parasites the same as everyone else.Of course,they could also make sure income from dividends etc are treated the same ie all income,wherever from is treated under the same tax system.

Would Hunt do it just before an election?.Very doubtful,but if he did he could maybe increase the tax free allowance straight away.Its the only number i have used that turns things.Extra tax etc,nothing works,it just speeds up collapse.

Seeing as the Telegraph pinch my work all the time without paying,maybe they would like to run this one.Tax bennies the same as all other income.There you go hacks,its the silver bullet that on my numbers slightly turns the roadmap from certain collapse to maybe not.

I knew we would have something up our sleeve. All this doom and gloom about the UK, when we taught the world how to speak, gave them railways, jet engines, light, phones, the internet, etc. etc.

• Lol 8

1 hour ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

If they tax bennies it will just be sad tax face in the papers and on the TV. They would argue to raise bennies to compensate. Of course that would bring home just how high benefits are. It isn't going to happen. I'd love to be proved wrong.

The left wing policy tanks and charities are already badgering Labour to spend big on welfare on account of poverty, so can’t see this happening sadly.

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2024/feb/25/labour-must-spend-billions-on-welfare-or-poverty-will-soar

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Bogged 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Cringe 1

Cattle Prod
23 hours ago, AlfredTheLittle said:

I do agree that immigration like we have is completely mental, it's like going into town and inviting all the homeless people back to yours because you feel sorry for them - the only result would be that you would now also be homeless. Nothing to do with their colour or where they're from, it's just a stupid thing to do.

A friend of mine's elderly Mum is bipolar, and she does this. One time he went to visit to find an entire Indian family staying at her house that she'd "rescued" from a bus stop :D you have to laugh because it's just tragic, tragicomedy. But your comment made me think of the goverment in the same way: bipolar. Our governance has a collective mental defect, if only we could lob lithium into Westminster to calm them down.

• Agree 8
  • Cheers 1